PDA

View Full Version : Interesting map

nAz
08-29-2007, 09:03 PM
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6761/palastinianlandloss8tz.gif

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Man, that is incredible! Adds some perspective to the Palestinian side of the argument, for sure.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Wow, you are right. It also probably put's into perspective their judgement in attacking Israel as well. Lash out, lose a million hectars and a few Abduls as well.

SKennedy
08-30-2007, 03:16 PM
You are right Deeman. You'd think someone would change their "strategy." And, maybe they have......

eg8r
08-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah for the Israelis.

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Without taking sides here...you have to admire the Israelis but haven't they always had superior firepower?
In tanks Vs Camels...always bet on tanks.....
I'm still waiting though, some 40 yrs now, for them to apologize for their attack on the USS. Liberty
i also object to them claiming to be God's chosen people,
when everybody knows it's the Irish that are favored

nAz
08-30-2007, 10:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Wow, you are right. It also probably put's into perspective their judgement in attacking Israel as well. Lash out, lose a million hectars and a few Abduls as well. <hr /></blockquote>

yep wonder what will happen in 30 years.

nAz
08-30-2007, 10:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
<hr /></blockquote>

whooooaaa I thought the U.S. was the chosen people?

wait i forget gOD looks kindly on what ever nation backs iSRael. yeh

Deeman3
08-31-2007, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Without taking sides here...you have to admire the Israelis but haven't they always had superior firepower? <font color="blue">Maybe not always, if you remember the Egyptians almost took them out in the first conflict but for some heroics by the Jews, they might have been crushed then. After, that, we did provide them a very strategic advantage. But at least they get some use out of the equipment. </font color>
In tanks Vs Camels...always bet on tanks.....
I'm still waiting though, some 40 yrs now, for them to apologize for their attack on the USS. Liberty
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Being Scotch-Irish I'd agree God selected us but I'm not exactly sure for what! Maybe for best poets in a supporting roles or chug a lug champions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 10:12 AM
The Jewish Martial Arts discipline, Krav Maga has been mentioned lately. Jewish people have always been known to cut to the chase, and this is no exception. Whereas one might spend years acquiring the skills of the Asian fighting techniques, the favorite move in krav maga is a swift kick to the groin.
The Irish martial arts approach is a bit more subtle, and time consuming....you take the other guy to the corner pub, buy a bottle of whiskey, and when the bottle is empty, and he's not looking...you hit him over the head with it...and hope he's not a hard-headed Irishman....
We would have been a more prominent nationality in the world standings, and made greater contributions to science and the arts, if we had only stopped the inbreeding with other Irish.

Chopstick
08-31-2007, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Man, that is incredible! Adds some perspective to the Palestinian side of the argument, for sure.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue">They would indeed lend credibility to the Palestinian side,...if they were accurate. This is the stage one map. All of the colored area was going to be given to the Palestinians. The purple line is what the Jews were hoping would be allocated as their home land. Later on it was decided that no Jews would be allowed west of the Jordan river. The stage three map is what was finally allocated by the UN. A shape of Israel with which we are all familiar. Did you ever wonder why it is in that particular shape? If you want to see something interesting have a look at the map below this one. </font color>

http://www.passia.org/palestine_facts/MAPS/newpdf/Pal-under-BritishMandate192.gif

<font color="blue">Remember the British and French controlled the partitioning of the land and they were both pro-Arab. So, who got the good land and who got desert? So if you really wanted the aggravate the Israelis, where would you put your bomb? (Hint: What is the big red line?)

You could blow that thing up once a week a week for fifty years, never kill anybody, and drive the Israelis crazy. Controlling the land is obviously not what this is about. What this is about is racial hatred and genocide.</font color>
http://www.passia.org/palestine_facts/MAPS/newpdf/Water--Resources.gif

Deeman3
08-31-2007, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
The Irish martial arts approach is a bit more subtle, and time consuming....you take the other guy to the corner pub, buy a bottle of whiskey, and when the bottle is empty, and he's not looking...you hit him over the head with it...and hope he's not a hard-headed Irishman....
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Or the even longer term weapon, more subtle of Irish strategies, drink with you until you liver falls out on the floor. </font color>