PDA

View Full Version : Belgium has the answer to politics

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 12:13 PM
over on Yahoo news videos...a report that Belgium has been without a Government for some 3 months now...and nobody seems to mind...some even believe the country is better off...
Greece meanwhile is having the same fraud aftermaths to their fire tragedy, that we after Katrina.....
and President Bush has raised the stakes a bit...he's now ready to confront Iran.....BBC news story
and a great Irony...a "Nazi Mascot" featured in propaganda films from that era...now reveals he is a Jew....great story!!!
As a youth, I was once featured in a Republican propaganda film, and have had to conceal my party affiliations ever since.

Deeman3
08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I remember touching the overcoat of Lyndon Johnson when he visitied my school when I was young brat. I still feel dirty. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DickLeonard
08-31-2007, 01:49 PM
Deeman I wrote in a Post to SKennedy that until you moved to Alabama and were cleanszed we didn't pay attention to your posts.

I have pointed out before we have had three presidents from Texas and they all took us to War. Two lied us into War and the other one was doing a job for his friends.

Having 4 air force bases,, 3 army bases plus Houston, welfare for scientsist. Makes Texan Presidents horny for action. A President from Vermaont would be peace loving.####

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Googling Hubert Humphrey...I found that site where the guy, writing about his 40 some years of knowing politicians, celebrities....though LB was the most despicable of the lot. I do remember reading once where LB liked to hold meetings while he was sitting on the toilet, voiding his bowels....
I also read where he was as ruthless as Nixon in obtaining power.....
and this quotation:
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." --- Humbert H. Humphrey, 1911-1978....or in the case of my posts..."meant to be..."
http://http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/dcamp2626/merged.gif

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Dick, you may have hit onto something....and don't forget the very first southern President also took us to war; J.Davis.
Maybe we need a constitutional amendment..."nobody born south of the Mason-Dixon line........and if you also went to one of the fine schools.....Jerry Falwell U. or Liberty U......you could not even run for dogcatcher....

Deeman3
08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Maybe we need a constitutional amendment..."nobody born south of the Mason-Dixon line<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I have absolutely no doubt that that is on the democratic agenda and that may be the single biggest thing keeping me from coming over to the dark side. </font color>

Bobbyrx
08-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Aren't Arkansas and Georgia....? oh never mind.

<font color="red">Remember: It's safer to go huntin' with Dick Cheney than drivin' with Ted Kennedy... </font color>

pooltchr
08-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Belgium is showing us that when it comes to government, less is more! Rather than building a fence along the southern boarder, maybe we should build it around DC! Leave everyone who is in DC there, and then establish a new federal government in a few months. Washington North Carolina would be a good choice...south of the Mason Dixon line...where common sense still rules!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Chopstick
09-01-2007, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
Maybe we need a constitutional amendment..."nobody born south of the Mason-Dixon line <hr /></blockquote>

A message from Don Corleone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7C1RseO9KQ)