PDA

View Full Version : Update and thanks

cueball1950
09-05-2007, 12:40 PM
I just wanted to post a quick note saying thank you to everybody for their kind thoughts and prayers, and to give an short update. Although my wife came home today the general consensus from all the Doctors (And there were many) is that this may likely be the beginning of the end for her. Although she is feeling better she still has problems recognizing me and some of the grand children. At 1st they thought that it may have been due to meds. But somewhere along the line they came up with this answer they decided upon. Again, thanks for all of your kind thoughts and prayers..it is great having so many friends here and on other boards......................mike

Deeman3
09-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Mike,

I'm sorry you have to face this at this time. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

SKennedy
09-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm sorry Mike. I'm sure many of us will continue to pray for you, your wife and family. God bless you.

Gayle in MD
09-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Sorry to hear that Mike. It will surely be a great comfort to you that you have been such a wonderful husband, and care taker, throughout her unfortunate illnesses. You are quite a man, and have my deepest respect.

Love,
Gayle