PDA

View Full Version : trying

Bobbyrx
09-06-2007, 02:44 PM
to keep the forum fair and balanced:
web page (http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=11977)

will she give the money back or maybe if she's elected some more nuclear technology can be "shared" more easily with the Chinese

pooltchr
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM
She might donate any money that came directly from Hsu to charity, but all those pawns that were "bundled" don't need to account for where the money came from. I know if I was living on $45k, it would be really hard to come up with that kind of political contribution. I wonder how many others there are in addition to the Paw family.
Steve

Drop1
09-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Cheap shot on more nuclear technology,can be shared with the Chinese. Where did that come from? Come to think of it,where did Fair,and Balanced come from? It was Bush,that cut the agreements with India. The country would be better off with no government,the one thing Bush proved.

eg8r
09-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I find it very odd that with the plethora of criminals Clinton pardoned, he did not remember Hsu.

The time is coming closer and all the candidates will be under more scrutiny. I am sure, sooner or later, we will find out one of the current candidates is going to be using Rove in one way or another to dig up some dirt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

DickLeonard
09-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Eg8r another pointless post. Karl doesn't dig up dirt he makes dirt. He has thousands of stalls filled with operatives waiting for Congressmen's planes landing. Beware of Black Patent leather shoes.####

Bobbyrx
09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
the fair and balanced came from the fact that the 3 previous posts before this one were links to articles from the Huffingtonpost and surely you remember 1. the nuclear secrets stolen from Los Alamos in 1999 and the Cox report or 2. Chinagate and all the money "donated" to the DNC via our pals John Huang, Johnny Chung and Charlie Trie or 3. the selling of satellite technology and 47 super computers to the Chinese, just to name a few.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Dick...Oh for the good old days, when all we had to worry about was BJ's and donations!

Unlike today, when we have a president who pre pardons himself, and deep sixes both his, his VP, and his Daddys illegal activities.

What's wrong with you, can't you see how much better off Americans and Iraqis are now that we have the idiot running everything? Now, the chinese OWN us, and we're each over thrity-thousand dollars in debt, for a war that wasn't even justifyable! And bin Laden has franchises all over the world. Gee, thank God for the Shrub! thanks god he's out there embarrassing America on a daily basis, saying stupid Texas BS like, "Brimg um on!" and "We're kicking ass in Iraq"

How many days are left before we can grab back our country from these right wing idiots!

There is a group of vets that are going to pin down plackards for the Shrub to see when he makes his last fly over on the day we inaugurate our next Democratic President...Two words, and you know what they will be...all over Washington, Maryland and Virginia. He can't stop people from doing what they like on their own property...

F-U-Bush! Good Riddance!!!

I can't wait!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Have you ever considered moving to Iraq? At least you would be surrounded by people who hate GW as much as you do! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
09-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Hate, isn't the word. Repulsed, is the word. Hate, only hurts the one who hates. Repulsed, is the appropriate reaction to evil.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hate, isn't the word. Repulsed, is the word. Hate, only hurts the one who hates. Repulsed, is the appropriate reaction to evil. <hr /></blockquote> Seeing you argue the fact that your hate spews out in every one of your posts is like seeing a drunk argue that having one more drink is ok.

eg8r

Bobbyrx
09-08-2007, 02:56 PM
"Now, the chinese OWN us, " <font color="red"> I don't know about us but it sure seems like they want to get a Democrat back in the White House.........I can't imagine why </font color>

pooltchr
09-08-2007, 03:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> "Now, the chinese OWN us, " <font color="red"> I don't know about us but it sure seems like they want to get a Democrat back in the White House.........I can't imagine why </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

And their first choice would be named Clinton. I guess they have their reasons.
Steve

eg8r
09-08-2007, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And their first choice would be named Clinton. I guess they have their reasons.
Steve <hr /></blockquote> Nothing like partying in the Lincoln bedroom like it was 1999. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
09-09-2007, 05:33 AM
What if they counted all the money the Chinese invest in our political system...I bet the trade defecit would be a lot lower that the published numbers! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Steve

Deeman3
09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Did you see where Osama Bin Laden chidded the Democrats for not ending the war and demanding that we convert to Islam?

Wouldn't it be odd if Barak Hassan Obama was the only democrat who refused to convert and that Bill finally found Hillary saexy in a burka? Odder things have happened.

Wonder where his campaign contributions are going?

Gayle in MD
09-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Some in this country would have watched that video and thought about the fact that Bush, who said he would get the people who brought down the WTC, never got bin Laden, and instead, four thousand Americans are dead, Bush has accumulated more borrowed debt than all our previous presidents combined, our Army is broken, and bin Laden, is still a threat, alive and well and able to lead his greatly increased numbers of followers. No one has accomodated bin Laden's wishes as much as George Bush. And no one can deny the colossal mess he's made of everything.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
O.K.

eg8r
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No one has accomodated bin Laden's wishes as much as George Bush. <hr /></blockquote> You are right, OBL wanted more than anything to live on the run and spend his last days hiding in caves. We have given him his wishes.

eg8r

Drop1
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Ed can.

DickLeonard
09-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Gayle it is the state of denial. Please no facts there wasted here. ####

Gayle in MD
09-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Dick,
Any American who isn't outraged and grieving over yesterday's fiasco by Patraeus and Crocker, is surely not interested in anything but the latest White House spin to latch onto. Bush now has new puppets to hide behind, and use to justify more death and destruction in Iraq, our latest militarily unwinnable war, which should never have been launched.

It was the biggest whitewash I've witnessed since the 9/11 commission.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
09-11-2007, 12:39 PM
One of the most highly respected, highly decorated officers in the US Army, with a background and resume that make him the best leader available for this particular job, and the left totally disrespected him before he even started. To state that they don't believe anything he is going to say is about as slack as it gets. Those scumbag lawyers turned politicians can't even shine his shoes. Of course, Ms Pelosi already laid the groundwork when she called it "The Bush Report" weeks ago. In other words, if you can't tell us what we want to hear, you must be lying.

I think he showed his class just by staying and letting them take their cheap shots. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had just stood up, said "Thank you for your time", and walked out. They had made up their minds they weren't going to listen to anything he had to say.

I guess it really kills them that something this administration is doing might have some merit. I'm sure they would much rather we just give up. Then they can say the republicans started the war and lost it. It creates a lot of difficult situations for the left if it turns out we are actually making progress in Iraq.

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
One of the most highly respected, highly decorated officers in the US Army, with a background and resume that make him the best leader available for this particular job, and the left totally disrespected him before he even started. <font color="red">How was he disrespected? I saw his testimony, I witnessed no disrespect from Democrats, at all. </font color> To state that they don't believe anything he is going to say is about as slack as it gets. <font color="red">When his statements are vague, questions aren't answered, information does not match our only independent review of statistics and circimstances, and his testimony is the same as he stated in an op-ed a year ago, it becomes evident that there has been little improvment, and that there will still be the same number of troops in Iraq, after he sends back the troops for the surge, according to his own statements. The purpose of the surge, political reconciliation, has failed, completely. Just because the right wing press thinks that's proof of a grand improvment, doesn't make it true. </font color> Those scumbag lawyers turned politicians can't even shine his shoes. <font color="red">My oh my, all that hate, and coming from a Christian, lol. </font color> Of course, Ms Pelosi already laid the groundwork when she called it "The Bush Report" weeks ago. <font color="red">You really hate Democrats, don't you? If you haven't figured out by now that nobody is appointed to any position in Bush's War, or any place else, unless they agree to walk his walk, and spew his lies for him, you're not paying attention. I was very disappointed in Patraeus's actions. I really believed in him, and thought, at last, we'd have someone who would level with us about things. All other available information, including the Iraqi polls, convey the situation is at odds with his appraisal of improvment. It's still Whack-a-mole. Violence against our troops in Baghdad is up, not down. Violence in most parts of Iraq, is up. </font color> In other words, if you can't tell us what we want to hear, you must be lying. <font color="red">Precisely George Bush's policy throughout his presidency. </font color>

I think he showed his class just by staying and letting them take their cheap shots. <font color="red">Oversight is now cheap shots? Oversight is their responsibility, and duty. He came in there and said the same exact things he's been saying for four years. Read his op-ed during the time he was being confirmed. REad his appraisals during the time he was in charge of training, same words exactly. Nothing has changed, except Bush has come up with a new plan to keep the lid on, and the exaggerations on "Progress", long enough for him to dump his mess in the next president's lap. Nothing new about that. Political reconciliation was the goal. None has occured. The "Surge", has failed. </font color> I wouldn't have been surprised if he had just stood up, said "Thank you for your time", and walked out. They had made up their minds they weren't going to listen to anything he had to say. <font color="red">After seven years of lies, what did you expect, no questions at all? Only 5% of americans trust Bush, and all of us know that anyone who goes against his fantasy statements, gets axed, so we've all waited, hoping things would be different this time. Patraeus was just more of the same old tactics, expanding the very few positives, and leaving out most of the negative results. Same ol' same ol'. After waiting all these months, it was a great disappointment to learn that Patraeus, is just another General in Bush's back pocket. Violence is up in more areas, Iraqis by a greater number want us out. 80% of Iraqis say the violence is worse, and about the same number want to kill Americans. Nothing new that I can see, except the improvment in al Anbar Province, which was well underway before the surge even began. That's going to be sold as a huge improvment, due to the surge. Another lie.</font color>

I guess it really kills them that something this administration is doing might have some merit. <font color="red">You're kidding right? No matter what happens with Iraq, this administration has no merit, at all, unless you think lying us into a quagmire, where there are no good options, and increasing terrorism and terrorist attacks all over the world, creating horrendous debt, inviting illegals to cross the border, and throwing us into a recession, is meritous. </font color> I'm sure they would much rather we just give up. Then they can say the republicans started the war and lost it. It creates a lot of difficult situations for the left if it turns out we are actually making progress in Iraq. <font color="red">I don't think so. Given the best estimates are ten more years of this quagmire, I don't think Democrats are the ones on the hot seat. No one will forget the complete screw up by Bush and company in launching this war, and then failing on every level. What's worse, leaving our troops to die in a militarily unwinable war, where there has been no political progress, and violence grows every year, until Bush can escape from the mess he made over there, or getting out before others must die for nothing. You don't get it do you? Iran and Syria are never going to stop supporting the violence in Iraq. We can stay there for ten years, but ultimately, Iraq is joined at the hip with Iran, not the United States, nor will they ever be. To think otherwise is about as stupid as thinking that the USA could occupy Iraq, and march them all to a peaceful democracy in a few short months, like Bush and Cheney thought. George Bush will never be vindicated for his gross incompetence, poor judgement, corruption and lies, regardless of what happens ultimately in Iraq. This is a foreign policy disaster at best. It's silly to suggest that any American is happy about any of it. there is nothing happy about war, especially when it was un-necessary in the first place.</font color>

Steve

pooltchr
09-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Whatever.
Steve