PDA

View Full Version : Katie now a right wing Neocon

Deeman3
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Seems Ms. Katie, who I do watch every night, has turned into a right wing, evil person according to Move.on and other Democratic institutions.

Are they starting to feed off themselves?

SKennedy
09-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Wonder if we'll see her numbers start to increase now?
I've been watching "Free Speech TV" that is on Dish Network. Extemely liberal viewpoints and unabashedly so. They have a news segment called Democratic News and it is a real hoot. Everything was biased and it was even presented in an order consistent with their cause. Of course all was "doom and gloom" and quite depressing if one were to believe it all. After 30 minutes of it I told my wife it must be hard for people to find a reason to keep on living and if I really believed it all I would consider suicide daily. Just makes me grateful I'm a dumb southern hick who is glad to be alive. If you haven't watched it yet, tune in. It's great for a laugh or 2 if you recognize it for what it really is. I'm sure Gayle will tune in and she'll start quoting it on here soon enough.

Deeman3
09-14-2007, 12:37 PM
I have watched several hours of it but, as you say, it is very depressing. They do make some good points but then invalidate themselves with the hate stuff like the Democratic Sites, Moveon, Daily Kos and such.

I do watch Katie as she is perky and if your gonna have to hear slanted views, you might as well have perky as a perk. Just kidding, but I do think she can't win as no matter what she does short of signing a communist party card, they will make toast of her and I think she's better at fairness than Brian Williams, et al. Cronkite, with his big ego made it hard for her by declaring her a non-journalist, like the others are any better.