PDA

View Full Version : PoolDaddy9- Contact Info

JMD in VA
09-15-2007, 08:46 AM
If anyone has a number or an email address for Neil, please let him know The Mayor is looking for him or forward the info to me so I can get up with him.

Thanks!

JMD in VA
The Mayor

Rich R.
09-15-2007, 03:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> If anyone has a number or an email address for Neil, please let him know The Mayor is looking for him or forward the info to me so I can get up with him.
<hr /></blockquote>
Josh, per PoolDaddy9's member profile, his correct name is Joel Hopkins. Although I had his email at one time, unfortunately, I no longer have it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JMD in VA
09-17-2007, 07:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> If anyone has a number or an email address for Neil, please let him know The Mayor is looking for him or forward the info to me so I can get up with him.
<hr /></blockquote>
Josh, per PoolDaddy9's member profile, his correct name is Joel Hopkins. Although I had his email at one time, unfortunately, I no longer have it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My mistake. That's what I get for being in a hurry and not looking on his profile!

JOEL:

If you are out there, I am sorry. Drop me a line soon.

Hope all is well!

JMD in VA

Scott Lee
09-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Josh...check your PM's!

Scott Lee