PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Haters

DickLeonard
09-17-2007, 08:42 AM
I watched Alen Greenspan on 60 minutes last night when ask how he rated the 7 Presidents he worked under during his time in Govt as head of the Federal Reserve.

Sorry guys Bill Clinton was the smartest hands down. Now that got me to thinking how dumb were the Others?

He also said that Hilliary was very smart even tho he would vote Rep. My fingers freeze up when I have to type Republican. I had to hold a pencil in my fist to get that out.####

Deeman3
09-17-2007, 10:26 AM
I believe Clinton was the smartest president so far. I think Hilary is bright but not in a league with Bill. He also had interpersonal skills that were, and are, formatible. If he could transfer those to Hillary, she'd have a cake walk. However, she has a poorer memory than Bill.

Again, we are now looking for a presidnet who will adjust daily to the political winds of the poles and, for that, she will be perfect and maybe not a bad president.

eg8r
09-17-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't think anyone has ever questioned the intelligence of Bill Clinton. He was a Rhodes scholar if I remember correctly.

eg8r

SKennedy
09-17-2007, 11:48 AM
He attended some at Oxford, but does that make you a Rhodes scholar? Or do you have to get a degree there? I had a physics professor who was a Rhodes scholar. Very bright....suspect he votes Republican. LOL!

Qtec
09-17-2007, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
suspect he votes Republican. LOL! <hr /></blockquote>

Well he can't be that bright, can he. LOL

Q ..GW's IQ is 20 points higher than your average brick.

DickLeonard
09-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Qtec the only thing I heard was Bills IQ was higher than the two Bush's combined. So maybe the brick is smarter than GWB. That is the way it appears from my viewpoint. ####

DickLeonard
09-18-2007, 07:05 AM
Deeman Hilliary's IQ is slightly higher than Bill's and then she has Womens intution going for her.####

Deeman3
09-18-2007, 07:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman Hilliary's IQ is slightly higher than Bill's and then she has Womens intution going for her.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Dick,

When I said smarter, I was not referring to the standard I.Q. tests or model. If you guys are only considering I.Q as a measure of intelligence, you are overlooking much of what smart is. Einstein was brilliant but not smart beyond the realm of physics.

Again, Mrs. Clinton is very bright but I think Bill was smarter, more interpersonally intuitive and charismatic. </font color>

DickLeonard
09-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Deeman I have to agree if Bill was a preacher the church would be packed, the basket would be full.####

Deeman3
09-18-2007, 09:24 AM
I have said it many times but when back in Arkansas, I would meet and attend several meetings with him as well as a couple of parties. He was the most engaging man I have ever met and would recall you and what you had last discussed even if it had been months or a year since he last saw you. In those days Hillary looked more like a hippie than a politician's wife and she seemed to struggle socially but, in fairness, next to Bill most of us looked like pikers.

Even before he became governor, he had a special feeling of presence that no one could overlook. I argued with him (mildly) about a couple of obscure issues in Arkansas at the time and I can assure you, he knew every detail of both subjects better than the rest of us in the meeting combined. I have never said he was not the real deal. I'd go to see him preach.