PDA

View Full Version : Larry Craig toilet 'tourist site'

Qtec
09-17-2007, 09:59 AM
The Minneapolis airport toilet where US senator Larry Craig was arrested for allegedly soliciting gay sex is now attracting tourists, say airport staff.

"People are taking pictures," Karen Evans, an information officer at Minneapolis-St Paul international airport, told Associated Press.

Mr Craig, a Republican from Idaho, pleaded guilty in August to disorderly conduct over the toilet incident.

He now says the plea was a mistake and is trying to have it withdrawn.

Depending on the outcome of the case, Mr Craig may reverse his earlier decision to resign by the end of September.

'Actions misconstrued'

Mr Craig was arrested on 11 June by an undercover airport police officer.

Now it seems that tourists passing through the airport cannot resist the temptation to have a look at the scene.

"We had to just stop and check out the bathroom," said Sally Westby of Minneapolis, on her way to Guatemala with her husband Jon.

"In fact, it's Jon's second time - he was here last week already."

Royal Zino, who works at the shoeshine shop next to the public lavatory, said "it's been crazy".

"People have been going inside, taking pictures of the stall, taking pictures outside the bathroom door."

The politician, who has a record of hostility to gay rights and is a married father-of-three, insists he is not homosexual.

He says police misconstrued his actions at the airport.

LOL. Only in America.............LOL

Just because you solicit for sex in men's washrooms doesn't mean to say you are homosexual..................LMAO

He should have just said, " I,m attracted to men. So what!"

Q.......he is a hypocrite but I still feel sorry for him. haven't the police anything better to do than hang about WCs?

Chopstick
09-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Mr. Q. Whatcha been up to?

Deeman3
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

He says police misconstrued his actions at the airport.

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Q, I figured it out! We here in the US are afflicted by a dreaded disease called RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Elvis suffeered as well as many others until a giant drig company came up with an expensive cure. Too bad Senator Craig may have been a victim of our deplorable healthcare system. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way. No, Minneapolis police have absolutely nothing better to do. If Senators can reach under stall walls, the terrorists have won!:o</font color>

Qtec
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I've been slumming it with the fanatical RW on RightNation.[ the web's No 1 conservative site!]
Needless to say I've made more enemies than friends there. LOL

Q

wolfdancer
09-17-2007, 09:29 PM
This is my home toilet....
http://www.t3.co.uk/__data/assets/fp_auto_layout_image/705843/poj-gall.jpg

Vapros
09-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Q-tip, you're probably better off right here with your fellow travelers. You might not be able to make friends in a cat house with a pocketful of money.

DickLeonard
09-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Vapros as a staunch Democrat I find Larry's arrest as entrapment. One persons accusation has no merit it is a he says, he says. End of case. Give him back his seat.####

wolfdancer
09-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Dick, I believe that the Sen. was setup...by the Republican party, to take the heat off of GWB.
Nothing makes the front page more then a celebrity being caught in bed with a dead hooker, or a live boy.....but this was the best they could come up with.
How do they prove a charge like this...since it's one man's word against another's?
Who's to say that the Senator wasn't merely practicing his tap dancing?....the Republicans been doing a lot of that lately......

bsmutz
09-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Yeah, he was probably trying to loosen up his ankles after standing around the airport all day waiting for his hooker/drug dealer to show up. Give the guy a break for cryin' out loud!