PDA

View Full Version : Testing 1,2,3,

wolfdancer
09-19-2007, 09:00 PM
"Army testing soldiers’ brains before deployment"

In the pre war, pre Bush days, they tested them before they enlisted...but now..
It's a good idea though...maybe they can begin testing
people before they enter the voting booth (they can grade on a curve down in Ala....and make it an open book exam in Texas)
web page (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20876109/) /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Open book exam in Texas? Heck, I'll need the answer key and still get 50% wrong.
And, I sure wish the "gray" water off Gayle's boat would stop ending up on the shores of Mobile and Galveston.

Chopstick
09-20-2007, 09:04 AM
So, how come you have to pass a test to get a drivers license and everything else in this world, except being a parent. Shouldn't there be some kind of pre-reqs, like do you make enough money to take care of them?

Deeman3
09-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Not in the new progressive world...

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Not a problem. Why the government will give us money to have children.

bsmutz
09-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah, and the more you have, the more money you get. Even better, if you can get them diagnosed to have ADHD, bipolar disorder, OCD, or some other "disease", then you get even more money.

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Except of course if you are a middle-class shmuck, in which case you are on your own.

Deeman3
09-20-2007, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Not a problem. Why the government will give us money to have children. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Don't you dare forget "free" healthcare for all. </font color>

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
What's up with that? Illegals are welcome here with all entitlements we can bestow, but I'll have to show proof of medical insurance to get a job? Are we now working on getting our employment rates lowered and reducing tax revenues? Oh that's right!!! We're going to take all the profits from the oil companies and redistribute the money. Profit is truly a dirty, dirty word. Much filthier than any 4-letter word. All hail Queen Hillary!! [Wonder if she wants to play with Cameron's puppy?]

wolfdancer
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Bill, I got all them disorders, plus agoraphobia, and acrophobia.
i can only leave the house to cash my welfare check, and can only fly on discount airlines like southwest.
Where do I sign up for this extra $$

Deeman3
09-20-2007, 02:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> and can only fly on discount airlines like southwest.
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Make sure you dress appropriately. Don't show too much of that skin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
09-20-2007, 02:32 PM
You probably never flew on southwest...it's an open seating arrangement....used to be like a cattle stampede on boarding...it's a little better now, they have 3 "heats" A, B, C...
A, which seats first always grabs the front seats, they also seem to have the most carry ons, and try to stow seamen chests in the small overhead compartments, which holds up production....then after you get into the air...the steward/stewardess...comes on the speaker system and gives you pertinent info ..like when you are flying across the desert and "in case of a water landing..." now that ain't bad enough...but they are all American Idol rejects, and want to practice their comedy routines in front of a captive audience...to date no one has tried to exit the airplane in flight. Hope they don't keep pushing their luck. But the price is right, and they treat me like a VIP...I get an extra bag of peanuts when I fly...AND more importantly....it beats Greyhound.....Greyhound rejected my ad slogan...."if you have to get someplace in the worst way, go Greyhound"
While the "mile high club" brings up some erotic fantasies, Greyhound's "ground level club" does not....
Seems like I've strayed again off topic...

Chopstick
09-20-2007, 03:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
While the "mile high club" brings up some erotic fantasies, Greyhound's "ground level club" does not....
Seems like I've strayed again off topic... <hr /></blockquote>

That brings to mind one of the bands from down here in Central Flarda. Jenn and the Genitorturers. Yes, the name is descriptive of their act. Anyhow, one of the things they do when they travel is take one of their female groupies and duct tape them naked to the front of their tour bus and drive to the next town.

I don't know about you but I always perk up when I see a big bus coming over the top of that far hill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
09-20-2007, 04:13 PM
It makes for a great mental image.....

DickLeonard
09-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Wolfdancer don't worry Eg8r wll point that out to you. Liberal minds tend to wander. Just start typing and soon were all over the place. Can you imagine GWB getting red in the face over General Betrayus in one day and we are still waiting for him to fire Karl Rove over outing Valerie Plame months/years later.

I think his mind is starting to leave him, we know his brain left him years ago. I forgot he was the child left behind that is where he got the slogan for his educational program.
You can add that behind Katrina or SS program or FEMA on his list of failures. Outside his tax cut that benefited the top 1% and Eg8r and has a limited number of supporters can anyone name anything he will be remembered for.

Sorry Wolfdancer I got a little off base myself.####
I forgot the person who missedplaced the 13 billion in the cargo container in Iraq. I am still waiting for my Fed-Ex package from Bagdad. They tell me it will be a long wait. Some investigation is holding it up.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2007, 07:43 AM
The water off my boat is crystal clear, FYI. We Marylanders don't pollute, we spend all our money trying to clean up what drifts down our way from NY, NJ, PA and Delaware. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
He will be remembered for launching the worst foreign policy disaster in the history of this country, using the most deciet, denying the most facts, intimidating the most scientists, slandering the most people, destroying the most civil liberties, ignorring the most experts, hiding the most illegal and unamerican activities, borrowing the most money, breaking the most promises, telling the worst and the most lies, displaying the worst table manners, creating the most debt, ignoring the most Constitutional checks and balances, destroying the most laws, encouraging the most corruption, enticiing the most illegal aliens to come here, making the most illogical statements, murdering the most people, showing the most cockyness, disappointing the most people, losing the most money, ruining the most global respect for American values, attacking the most patriots, spying on the most Americans, causing the most resignations of devoted civilian and military devotees, avoiding the most accountability, skipping out on admitting the most mistakes, torturing the most people, and pissing off the most countries of any president. His party will be remembered for protecting the worst President and being the most corrupt in history.

Did you see him yesterday!!! All the BS "Move on . org" Republicans are using to switch the debate away from the cherry picked, rosey reports put out by Patreaus, and Bush, about Iraq!

Talk about cheap political tricks!

I think Move On had it absolutely right! Patraeus, or betray us, IOW, are you going to be just another delusional, lying, loyal Bushy, or are you going to tell us the truth? We've all watched for six years what happens to Military Senior Officers who point out the mistakes, and the truth, and the illogical Policy decisions.

Bush's outrage was too much. It was just fine for Bush and the Republicans to slander Max Cleland as he sat in his wheelchair, with no legs, and John Kerry, although Bush opted for a comfy, stateside Party, during Vietnam,, and Cheney took six deferments, and it was just fine when they slandered John McCain, a former POW, but just let an independent liberal organization refer in any way to the status quo, lies and more lies, and it's a National Disaster! Gotta jump for the big news story of a non binding resolution. Lets, just blow this whole thing out of proportion. Maybe America will forget about all the bodies in Iraq, for a couple of days, and all the missing billions, and the coming deficits after Bushonomics. Republicans are truly repulsive in their tactics for avoiding the real issues, and moving their line around to mask their own low down behavior.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SKennedy
09-21-2007, 08:33 AM
I figured as much...I just took a cheap jab at you in fun.
The amount of trash (debris) in our waterways is a shame. Speaking of PA, nice state. Be a great place if they could just let NJ have Philly. I spent about 4 years in Philly. I miss the cheese-steaks and Italian sausage hoagies.

wolfdancer
09-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Damn, I just now "got it"
You and Dick, don't like this President....
I'm hoping he survives, at least until Hillary can boot his a** out of the WH "mission accomplished"
because if something happened to him...we would have the real brains behind all this, Cheney...in the driver's seat....and then I'd even fear, that there wouldn't even be a next election....
What they would like to see though, are elections modeled after those in Singapore, where one party has been in charge since Bush was a Cub Scout...they have elections, but there are no real choices.