PDA

View Full Version : the kids are taking over

wolfdancer
09-20-2007, 05:32 PM
16 yr old Tadd Fujikawa made his pro Golf debut today on the Nationwide tour, and aced #17.
Tadd hits 'em out there with the big boys....but only stands 5'1".
We have a 14 yr old pool player up here that has a break that most pros would like to have. He draws the biggest crowd when he plays, and everybody is impressed with his break...and he's about 130 lbs soaking wet, as they say.
Not only breaks good but plays good, and won a "big" bi-monthly event here awhile back.
Maybe if i can get my weight back down around 130, and take off these platform shoes, my own game will pick up?

Deeman3
09-21-2007, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
Maybe if i can get my weight back down around 130, and take off these platform shoes, my own game will pick up? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Only if we start letting you bring a driver and putter into the pool halls.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>

Chopstick
09-21-2007, 12:17 PM
There's probably a kid like that in every town. We had one in Southhaven that played guys for money when he was nine. When they get a little older and discover the girl next door the disappear. Then one day they show up at the pool hall in their twenties playing about average with everybody else.

I met a thirteen year old at Timmacuan golf course that shot par from the championship tees. The white tees there are 6300 yards. I don't know what the black tees are but they are way back there.