PDA

View Full Version : Why there will always be more republicans...

sack316
09-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Why will there always be a higher population of republicans than democrats?

because the dems focus on pulling out, and republicans want to stay in a finish the job /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The horrible bad jokes that cross my mind when I can't sleep. I should be ashamed... I should...

Sack

DickLeonard
09-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Sack316 if they really want to stay to finish the job why arn't they filling the Army with new recruits.

Now the National Guardsmen and the Reservists are being held hostage by the U.S. Govt.

The poor arn't that dumb anymore, their fathers told them of the screwing they took in Viet Nam. Some people had better things to do[Dick Cheney] 5 deferments. Others had their father move them to the top of the list of the Air National Guard to avoid Viet Nam[George Bush]. Dad did I ever thank you for that. No you didn't son you ungreatful brat.

Still waiting for Eg8r to enlist.####

wolfdancer
09-21-2007, 09:38 AM
and since they are sending 50 yr olds, married, with kids, over there to fight...no true supporter here of this war, will be turned down at the recruiting center. But they should hurry down and enlist now....before this brain testing goes into effect....(if you get my drift)