PDA

View Full Version : Cue Tec (deal) ....

Rackum_n_Crackum
09-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Sometimes I just can't pass up a deal..I was in my local Billiards supply store today and was looking through their cues when I noticed this Cue Tec for $45.00.. It is a Cleveland Cavs logo cue that had a miss spelling, it was spelled Clevland.. So I grabbed it for a spare in the cue rack.. That way my friends can stop asking to use my cue /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

At 21oz, it might make a nice house break cue too....

Deeman3
09-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Sounds like a good deal and Lebron would be proud. I have an old cue tek like cue I sometimes carry to bad bars and if someone asks to borrow a cue, most of them get that one. If it's striaght, it will do fine. I'm not sure if it has a weight bolt if you wanted to lighten it. 21 is pretty heavy for most folks and, I think, too heavy to swing well on a break, unless your a really big guy. Of course, if your opponent is using it, that's probably a good thing.

Rackum_n_Crackum
09-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah, according to the guy I talked to..... These were made up special for the team and people in the organization..

I was hoping that it has a weight bar in it, but to be honest, it really doesn't have a real heavy feel to it.. I wonder if the weight was miss labled as well..

Who knows, but like I said, for what it costed, I wont complain /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif