PDA

View Full Version : mike sigel contradicting himself?

07-27-2002, 02:56 PM
earlier at ccb there was a post that quoted sigel saying that there was no such thing as putting english on the cb to throw the ob. in the eighth rack of the bca finals, williams appears to have hooked himself a tad behind the 8 ball for a shot on the 2. sigel said, he's going to have to put english on the cb to throw the ball(2 ball)into the pocket.

well, whether or not williams could see the 2, or whether or not the cb actually massed around the 8(which is what sigel contends in the other thread), sigel SAID that the cb would throw the ob into the pocket. this would contradict what he was quoted as saying in the other thread.

Cueless Joey
07-27-2002, 03:16 PM
Mike also had an article on BD months ago on throwing the 9-ball in for last shot.
He's misleading us.lol

07-27-2002, 03:36 PM
gee, and you know, this was the key link to my threatening all the pros and hall of famers. i think mike is trying to prevent me from ascending to my rightful place among the best. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif:):)

PQQLK9
07-27-2002, 08:42 PM
I noticed that last week when the match was previously aired...definately contradicted himself...