PDA

View Full Version : SPetty and perhaps others, locked out!

Deeman3
09-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Spetty e-mailed me and let me know she has been unable to log in and post on CCB for many days. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

She has e-mailed the CCB and tried to create a new name (ala DeeMan26) but can't get the board to recognise her. I do have an e-mail address and will pass along any messages anyone has for her. She is concerned that people might think she is ignoring them, which we all know SPetty would not do.

I wonder if others are having trouble as even my log on won't allow things like jumping and I have some funny tags at the top of the board.

Anyone esle having strange things happen, not counting sexual things and Chopstick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

dr_dave
09-26-2007, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>Anyone esle having strange things happen, not counting sexual things and Chopstick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>I have also been getting error messages at the top of the screen. For example:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php:1) in /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php on line 1803"

I have reported this to the CCB administrator (webmaster@billiardsdigest.com), but I haven't heard anything back or seen any resolution of the problem. Maybe other people should also contact the administrator (by sending an e-mail message to the address above).

Dave

wolfdancer
09-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Is she a Democrat?....it might be a new right wing, dirty tricks, tactic...
Like Dr. Dave, I have noted some strange messages about the header, and blamed it on my new tv-toolbar app. Glad to know now, that ain't the problem.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-26-2007, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I have some funny tags at the top of the board.

<hr /></blockquote>

LIKE THIS?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php:1) in /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php on line 1803

Deeman3
09-26-2007, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I have some funny tags at the top of the board.

<hr /></blockquote>

LIKE THIS?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php:1) in /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/ubbt.inc.php on line 1803
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> That be it, Wally! I also can't jump between the Pool and non-pool related. </font color>

ccboard_admin
09-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I believe the problem is resolved. Please let me know if not.

And this would be the account to send problems to in the future.

Thanks,

Admin

Deeman3
09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Thank-you. I now have full powers and will use them only to the good of mankind.....

wolfdancer
09-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Does this mean you'll be allowed again,to post down in the political science section?

9 Ball Girl
09-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I have not been able to log in since Saturday the 22nd! I tried on 3 machines at home, on 4 machines at work, and now I'm finally in on nAz's machine at his job. WTF is going on? When I try logging in at the point that I hit Enter, I get about 6-7 lines of error messages that whiz by.

I just read the Admin's post on this thread so hopefully it's all fixed.

Rich if you're reading this, I didn't get to mail out my gift for the CCB tourney cause I couldn't get in to get your address. I have it now just in case I can't get in when I get home or from work tomorrow. I'll let you know when I send it.

Chopstick
09-26-2007, 04:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>
Anyone esle having strange things happen, not counting sexual things and Chopstick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I really do try, not to happen to people. Sometimes it just gets loose. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shaft
09-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Me too. Locked out of my home computer, I can read, but I cannot post. Same error messages. I am not locked out of my work computer: that's how I am posting this.

ccboard_admin
09-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Are you still locked out on that machine? You shouldn't be.

Admin

wolfdancer
09-26-2007, 09:33 PM
The subliminal header messages have disappeared....nice job!!!

Rich R.
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ccboard_admin:</font><hr> I believe the problem is resolved. Please let me know if not.

And this would be the account to send problems to in the future.

Thanks,

Admin <hr /></blockquote>
It's working for me now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks.

Rich R.
09-26-2007, 10:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Rich if you're reading this, I didn't get to mail out my gift for the CCB tourney cause I couldn't get in to get your address. I have it now just in case I can't get in when I get home or from work tomorrow. I'll let you know when I send it. <hr /></blockquote>
Wendy, I was having the problem too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Send the package whenever you can, as long as I receive it before we leave for the Open.

dg-in-centralpa
09-27-2007, 05:27 AM
I also had the same problem from my home and work computer. I, too, tried to open a new account but that didn't work.

DG

Deeman3
09-27-2007, 07:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Does this mean you'll be allowed again,to post down in the political science section? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">As sure as liberals wished they had opposable thumbs! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
09-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Ask Fast Larry about how to open a new account....

SPetty
09-27-2007, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ccboard_admin:</font><hr> And this would be the account to send problems to in the future.<hr /></blockquote>Um, yah, I would have if I could have. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rackum_n_Crackum
09-27-2007, 11:36 AM
I was locked out as well, all is good now though..