PDA

View Full Version : Do good deeds go unrewarded?

wolfdancer
09-27-2007, 01:01 PM
My nephew went to Washington,DC to donate bone marrow, and while he is gone, somebody ran into his new truck and demolished it, also took off.

Deeman3
09-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Damn Inconsiderate Democrats! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
09-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow, that sucks someone would do that. Sorry to hear it.

But to answer the original question, true good deeds are done without the expectation of reward.

Sack

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2007, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> true good deeds are done without the expectation of reward.

<hr /></blockquote>

Nice answer!

---------------

1 John 3:16-18 (New International Version)

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Back in March at 3 a.m. some dude came down my quiet street and totalled my Dodge Ram which did not have a scratch on it.

That sucked.

God bless your nephew for doing what he did. Was he in a registry and they contacted him or how did that work? I've thought about it, not that anybody would want mine.

wolfdancer
09-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Wally, I'm not sure how he got typed....but he's a braver man then I am....have you seen the size of that bone marrow needle?
I damn near pass out giving a blood sample....