PDA

View Full Version : And Sack can smile now...

sack316
09-28-2007, 11:01 PM
because the Cubbies clinched the Central Division tonight!

Now if Auburn can manage to upset Florida tomorrow, and Bama loses to FSU I will have a smile on my face for at least a week!

Sack

Deeman3
10-02-2007, 08:03 AM
It seems the Sack is a happy man....You got all your wishes over the past weekend, with the possible exception of that blond at the end of the counter....

sack316
10-02-2007, 08:11 AM
true enough Deeman. But in addition to the previous mentioned good things that happened this weekend:

I ate two absolutely great dinners with friends and family on Friday and Saturday, I helped DJ a wedding last minute Saturday afternoon and saw a ton of people I haven't seen in quite some time (plus got to make a few much needed dollars), got a few more bites on the job seeking side of things, and the possible future Mrs. Sack and I finally seem to be back to normal all of the sudden after two months of uncertainty. Overall, it was just one of those weekend in which every thing that could go right actually went right, the complete polar opposite of how the last few months have gone.

I've accepted the fact that I will likely meet my demise this week, it's the only logical explanation. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

DickLeonard
10-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Speaking of Weddings I attended one Sunday in Danbury Conn. The grandfather and father of the bride played a song written by the grandfather for his bride 67 years ago.

At eighty-nine Dave Bruebeck can still play the piano.####

wolfdancer
10-02-2007, 12:22 PM
enjoy, this only happens about as often as Haley's Comet appears

wolfdancer
10-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I didn't know Dave was still around. My intro to jazz was the
Dave Bruebeck Quartet....

Deeman3
10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Take Five....

DickLeonard
10-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Wolfdancer yes Dave is still around,still married too. He must be Democrat. ####

Bobbyrx
10-02-2007, 05:54 PM
quick report on my weekend:
Braves didn't sniff the playoffs
and as you like to call us: a UAT grad......nuff said /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sack316
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> enjoy, this only happens about as often as Haley's Comet appears <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah. And this morning I was helping a friend run some phone cables. Since I am smaller, younger, and can fit into small spaces, I had the joy of crawling around the little crawl spaces under an old house and a church. The whole time I was thinking to myself "Yep, I was right about my demise coming soon... somethings gonna collapse on me".

Luckily it didn't though. The Reaper is toying with me now /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
10-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Go Cubbies !!!
web page (http://www.rallymonkey.com/video/kenindex.swf)