PDA

View Full Version : Prison

Drop1
09-29-2007, 08:56 PM
No,I'm not in one, I just want to point out the aging population of our prisons,is out pacing the general population in prision,and many depend on walkers,and wheel chairs. I'm talking about people from sixty five to eighty. If you ain't got money,"do the crime,serve the time" Interesting thought,forty percent of the American public have only known two presidents,GWB,and "that depends on what is is" Clinton. Clinton should have said,"Yeah I got a blow job,next question please"

wolfdancer
09-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm wondering why Congress didn't investigate Bill's sex life in more detail...."like did you ever masturbate as a teen ager?
"any premarital sex?"
Why stop at just one affair? for the 100 mil that they spent...shouldn't the final report been a little more titillating?

Vapros
09-30-2007, 12:29 AM
You're saying that forty percent of the people in this country are fifteen years old or younger!!?? I don't believe it.

Remember, 69% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL, well, I'm just so impressed that Jena Bush is helping poor children. Just a coincidence that she chose the Carribbean as her target area, lol. Nothing like making sacrifices in paradise! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Also, she told Daine Sawyer that she and her boyfriend slept in their tent on their hiking trip when he proposed to her. I'm sure they weren't having sex, though! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif She's surely following the same advice about pre-marital sex which daddy says is all our youth needs to wipe out pre-marital sex, and teen aged pregnancy....abstinence, but no birth control, and no sex education!

Jeeze, how brilliant! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Now regarding Clinton, Larry Flint was my hero in that fiasco. Who could ever forget all the same indignant Republican who were screaming for impeachment, and then exposed for doing the same thing!

My favorite was the shifty eyed Barr, you know, the one that looked like the villian in a cartoon? He was so against abortion, but the dummy paid for his own wife's abortion with his personal check!

And, of all people, outraged, Christian, Newt, and his mistress!

If ever the Republicans proved to all of us what total hypocrits they really are, it was when they impeached Bill Clinton.

BTW, I wonder how many of these supposed old aged prisoners are in jail for drug offenses?

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
09-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Where did you get that statistic /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
09-30-2007, 12:34 PM
There has been no investigation of GWB's sex life,but why spend all that money on a moron with no balls.

Drop1
09-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Any guy who says he never got a blow job,or had premarital sex,is a liar. If your Straight,you get a blow job,if your Gay,you get a blow job. And that goes for everyone,including those of hypocritical affiliations,like the Republicans,and Born again losers,like the Christians.
I bet a lot of those old timers,are in there for drug related crimes. They are better off in prison,because they don't qualify for Medicare,so the states end up picking up most of the tab.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Larry Flint was my hero \ <hr /></blockquote>

He certainly is an admirable fellow.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Everybody in prison is imnnocent. Just ask them. I know this from personal experience,

I'll save my sympathy for widows and orphans

Drop1
09-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Well Pal,most of them are guilty,but when some guy serves time,and then a DNA test,shows he was innocent,I feel not everyone in prison should be there. I don't know this from personal experience,and neither do you.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-01-2007, 06:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well Pal,most of them are guilty,but when some guy serves time,and then a DNA test,shows he was innocent,I feel not everyone in prison should be there. I don't know this from personal experience,and neither do you. <hr /></blockquote>

How do you know what I know? That's a bit presumptous don't you think?

As far as DNA I say teat everybody in prison that wants to be tested. I have no problem with that at all.

Pal.