PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Bush is too modest...

wolfdancer
10-02-2007, 01:16 AM
If one believes as many do that the Bible tells us that the time of the final conflict is near, then perhaps Bush is doing God's work...it's for certain, when he attacks Iran, other nations will be drawn into the battle, and that will lead to nuclear war...it won't matter who "wins with the radioactive clouds encompassing the earth.
Instead of then just being the War President....he may be the Armageddon President!!!
While it would be easy to follow a leader with some nobility of character; perhaps God is further testing our faith by appointing this terribly flawed man to guide us. Surely he has tested mine ....

DickLeonard
10-02-2007, 07:11 AM
wolfdancer Flawed that is an understatement Amen ####

Gayle in MD
10-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Double Amen!

This is what happens when we don't follow the brilliant and incredibly far sighted standards which we were given to us by our framers. Organized religion will have finally managed to destroy the world. Too bad this despot was ever allowed into the White House. His ego won't allow anything but a complete middle east disaster. Then he can stand back and say, "I told you there would be Mushroom Clouds."

Like Wendy said, "Where is Lee Harvy Oswald When We Need Him?

That Wendy, she's a genius! Where is she anyway?

DickLeonard
10-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Gayle I hope she is honeymooning with Naz.####

Gayle in MD
10-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I hope they're on their way to pick you up and come here for a long weekend with us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have it all figured out. You take the train to NY, and meet up with Naz and Wendy, and then the three of you either drive here, or take another train. Or you can all fly here together, and I'll either pick you upfrom the train station/airport, or pick you up, and drive you all back home when you want to leave.

I will roll out the red carpet, believe me!

love,
Gayle

Wally_in_Cincy
10-02-2007, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> "Where is Lee Harvy Oswald When We Need Him?
<hr /></blockquote>

Would that be considered "hate speech". You know, that thing the Right always engages in?

Wally_in_Cincy
10-02-2007, 09:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> If one believes as many do that the Bible tells us that the time of the final conflict is near, then perhaps Bush is doing God's work...it's for certain, when he attacks Iran, other nations will be drawn into the battle, and that will lead to nuclear war...it won't matter who "wins with the radioactive clouds encompassing the earth.
Instead of then just being the War President....he may be the Armageddon President!!!
While it would be easy to follow a leader with some nobility of character; perhaps God is further testing our faith by appointing this terribly flawed man to guide us. Surely he has tested mine .... <hr /></blockquote>

quite scary indeed!!!

Auntie Em!

Auntie Em!

eg8r
10-02-2007, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Organized religion will have finally managed to destroy the world. <hr /></blockquote> Makes sense, organized religion is what created the world. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Like Wendy said, "Where is Lee Harvy Oswald When We Need Him?
<hr /></blockquote> More gutter trash from jGayle. Looks like you are in lock step with the peace loving jihadists who kill all those that don't agree with them.

eg8r

Drop1
10-02-2007, 01:04 PM
There are a lot of organized religions,which one are you referring to?

eg8r
10-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Not sure, I was responding to jGayle's post where she was purposefully vague. Ask her, she is reading my posts but not responding.

eg8r