PDA

View Full Version : speed pool @ newyork newyork

dave666
10-02-2007, 01:11 PM
bobby mcgrath will be playing @ newyork newyork in las vegas october 3rd against dave pearson and two others for $50,000. if anyone in that area happens to check it out please post the action. i heard they have to run 6 racks of sraight pool and 6 racks of 8- ball on 9' tables. from what i heard, you break and if you make a solid you have to run solids then stripes and then the 8- ball. bobby has been practicing here @ daves goodtime billiards and he has been running the staight pool @ 49 seconds and the 8- ball @ 1:10. we all wish him the best ., he is a very nice guy and has given his life to the game, and i think he deserves to do the best he can. so if anyone happens to see the match please post it ... thanks. What about you 1time? are you still located in LV?

1Time
10-02-2007, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dave666:</font><hr> What about you 1time? are you still located in LV? <hr /></blockquote>

Do you know about when they are playing tomorrow?

dave666
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
no. i am trying to find out but i left my cell phone at home and i don't know any of my #s. as soon as i find out i will post it. all newyork newyork would tell me is that it is a first come first in. i know that one of the other players is from canada and i think he holds the world record for 9' speed pool. dave pearson from europe holds the 7' world record. bobby won the las vegas speed pool tournament this year , that's how he got invited. if i get any more info i'll post it