PDA

View Full Version : Link To Congress, Ban Rush From Armed Forces Radio

Gayle in MD
10-02-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gen-wesley-clark/take-rush-limbaugh-off-ar_b_66826.html

This link will take you to General Wesley Clark's op-ed regarding Rush Limbaugh's insulting statements about our troops. It will also provide a link to your representatives so that you may demand that Rush Limbaugh be banned from our Armed Forces Radio. Limbaugh called the troops who have spoken out against Bush's failed Iraq policy 'Phoney Troops'...here's your chance to do something about it!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Apparently, while these brave men are putting their a*s on the line to keep the Barbarians from Rush's gate...and being constantly redeployed, with no end in sight...Rush also thinks they should serve in silence, and give up their right to dissent...actually one of the rights they are trying to protect.
I can think of no better duo as spokespersons for the ultra radical right (which is but a small faction of the right)
none better then Rush and Ann.....not forgetting our own little version here of Rush....

eg8r
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Talk about twisting the truth. Rush was not calling the troops as a whole, "phoney". You got all hot about the Edwards post and taking things out of context and then hypocritically post this.

Here is a perfectly clear explanation for you-head-in-the-sand-libs who tried to block funding for our troops earlier this year. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Boortz:</font><hr> Media Myrmidons started this attack on Limbaugh by writing that Rush called "service members who advocate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq 'phony soldiers.'" Media Myrdions is lying .. and they know they're lying. They also know that they can depend on the mainstream media in this country to not only ignore their distortion, but to actually work to support and spread it.

This whole mess starts with a clown by the name of Jesse Macbeth. Macbeth became very popular with the media earlier this year when he started telling stories about all of the hideous crimes he saw our soldiers commit while he was serving in Afghanistan and Iraq as an Army ranger. Oh, how the leftist media sopped it up. The only problem was, Macbeth was lying.

Rather than take my word for it, here's an excerpt from a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Washington:

U.S. Attorney Jeffrey C. Sullivan today announced some of the results of "Operation Stolen Valor," a year long effort to investigate and prosecute those who lie about their military service for financial gain or other reasons.

Here's Sullivan's description of Jesse Macbeth:

*Jesse Macbeth, 23, Tacoma, Washington, sentenced today in connection with his fraudulent claims of military service. Macbeth sought medical benefits claiming to suffer from PTSD related to service in Iraq and Afghanistan, in fact, Macbeth was discharged from the Army about a month after he joined. Macbeth never traveled outside the U.S. with the Army. Macbeth duped reporters, claiming to be a decorated Army Ranger who had witnessed war crimes.

I've read the transcripts; the complete transcripts, and it is crystal clear that when Limbaugh made his "phony soldiers" reference it was directed at Jesse Macbeth and his ilk, people who falsely claimed to serve in the Middle East and lied about the actions of our troops there. It's an apt description, I would say, since U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Sullivan himself referred to Macbeth and the other's who joined him in his efforts as "phony war heroes."

We know exactly what's going on here. It's no mystery. Rush Limbaugh is perhaps the biggest single obstacle in the way of Hillary Clinton or some other member of the MoveOn Democrat Party becoming our next president. Media Matters is a creation of Hillary Clinton and her cabal. There's no denying this, Hillary has openly admitted her role in creating this organization. As the election season continues you can expect Media Myrmidons to increase their attacks, and as they do so their attacks on Conservative talk radio will sound more and more desperate. And while Media Myrmidons keeps up the attack, Hillary's dog washers – Harry Reid, for example – will keep barking from the sidelines. <hr /></blockquote> Yeah Yeah, I know you guys are not fans of Boortz, but the truth is you are twisting what was said and Boortz clears the air.

eg8r

eg8r
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, while these brave men are putting their a*s on the line to keep the Barbarians from Rush's gate...and being constantly redeployed, with no end in sight...Rush also thinks they should serve in silence, and give up their right to dissent <hr /></blockquote> Wrong, again as usual.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-02-2007, 02:56 PM
He aimed his remarks at the ones who are speaking out against the War, but watching the video, there is no way he can deny what he said, and just whom he said it about.

I think General Wesley Clark, is absolutely right. This man should be lynched. What is it that attracts the right to substance abusers, anyway? Limbaugh, Cheney, Bush, all substance abusers. Not that there aren't a some on the Dem side, I'm sure, but jeeze, when you figure in how much media is owned by the right wing, and all the loyal Bushies that run the DOJ, and then you add up all the druggies, perverts, and prostitute buyers, and bribe takers, kind of makes you wonder, HUH? conservative? LMAO!

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
10-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Lynching? Reference earlier to wanting Oswald back? Guess Gayle just wants to kill all those who disagree with her. I think she has confused "passion and reason" with "insanity and hostility!"
And....Will all those who really care what General Clark has to say please stand up!! Just what I though.... only 3 of you.

Bobbyrx
10-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I agree that Limbaugh ought to be in jail for illegally obtaining Class II narcotics fraudulently. What he and people like him do is create a demand for the drugs so the suppliers stick a gun in my face and rob me to supply him. But since the left wants drugs legalized what's the big deal. Wasn't that on Deeman's Democratic platform report? Anyway, in this case, he was clearly talking about web page (http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/waw/press/2007/sep/operationstolenvalor.html)
"They are making a pathetic attempt to equate the “Betray Us” attack–which was deliberately timed for publication and maximum p.r. damage to our military command when the world was watching our top general in Iraq testifying in Congress–with a radio talk show host’s ruminations about anti-war soldiers who have faked their military records/history.
Bottom-of-the-barrel desperation."

Speaking of smearing our troops, where is John Murtha's apology now that charges are being dropped right and left on the Haditha eight?

wolfdancer
10-02-2007, 06:20 PM
"And....Will all those who really care what General Clark has to say please stand up!! Just what I though.... only 3 of you."
Is that what passes for a countering post these days? It's more like Ed's style...all potatoes and no "meat". As an unbiased, politically neutral, sideline observer....it's cutesy, but it hasn't told me anything to make me question Gayle's post... then again, Gayle actually reads up on these articles, and then forms an opinion before she posts, as opposed to one liner put downs.
Perhaps you could further enlighten us on why you hold Clark in contempt?
I care what General Clark and any former insider has to say,
at least then we get a better idea of the truth.....or would you rather just listen to the yes men that I understand GWB likes to surround himself with?
Here's what another former insider thinks about world events...not somebody that I would ordinarily quote, but his ideas are interesting...and supportive of your side of the fence...
Chuck Colson: We live in an unusual period of history. Every generation faces its own challenges, but this one is quite extraordinary. In the 1990s, everybody thought history was an event. There was a book written, The End of History and the Last Man, by Francis Fukuyama. Everybody was reading it, talking about it—Western liberal democracy has won the great ideological conflict and we would have peace and prosperity forever. And there was also a professor at Harvard [Samuel P. Huntington] who wrote The Clash of Civilizations and Remaking of World Order. His thesis was that there are three great religious blocks in the world: Eastern religion; Muslim or Islam, which spreads over 35 or so countries from Indonesia in the east and Nigeria in the west; and Western Judeo-Christian democracy. He said the great battle of the 21st century will be between Islam and the West. And he predicted that Islam would win because it’s monolithic, it’s driven, and it’s violent. He predicted exactly what is happening. Practically no one paid any attention.

Then 9/11 hit. What you have to understand is that this is not just one isolated effect. This is Islamo-fascism, a form of fascism, the roots of which go back to the 30s and the anti-Semitic literature in Germany that invaded Egypt. It got into prisons, and people started reading it, writing documents. This is fascism exactly like in World War II. We’re locked in a struggle with Islam, and the strength of the West is going to come as it always has come, from the church, from the moral resolve of people. So those of us who are Christians have to look very seriously at what is happening.

I know a lot of people say, Well, if we just get out of Iraq, we’ll end the war and it will be all over ... we can go back to life as normal. No, it could be 100 years. You’ve got to remember, for 1,400 years the West fought against Islam—Crusades, counter-Crusades. In 1683, the Ottoman Empire was defeated at Vienna and that was the end of it, but it started in 632. They have a long view of history. We don’t. They see this as a resumption of something that’s gone on for centuries and centuries. And it’s dangerous.

When I was at the White House at the height of the Cold War, we used to have briefings on mega-tonnage, first strike, and all things nuclear capacity because of the nuclear standoff. I listened to these generals and admirals all day. I'd come home at night to my wife and I was physically ill. There were some nights I couldn’t eat dinner, because I thought the decisions we were making could end up in nuclear holocaust. That was scary business. The threat today is greater today than it was during the Cold War, because a nuclear weapon in somebody’s suitcase could now be smuggled into this country. Don’t take it lightly.

Another battle going on is one for the heart and soul of American culture. We call it “the culture war” euphemistically, but it really is a clash of two antithetical world views: secular naturalism—the dominant view in American life today, in which there is no truth, everybody makes up their own rules, personal autonomy trumps the common good, people want simply to be protected and have personal peace and affluence and live comfortably and be left alone—versus Biblical theism, which says there is a God who has spoken the universe into being and has spoken to us. God is and has spoken. I’m 74 years old, and I can tell you that’s the most profound truth I know in my life.

So that clash manifests itself in a couple of areas—in the overriding question of our day: What is truth and is there truth? Another question is, What does it mean to be human? Because on almost every issue you see in the culture war today between two clashing world views, the question of what it means to be a human being is at issue. That’s the environment we live in. Those are the challenges this generation faces, the challenges that Christians must take particularly seriously.

pooltchr
10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
I think General Wesley Clark, is absolutely right.
Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Weren't you trying to convince us last week that all Generals are liars?

If you bothered to read the summary by Boortz that Ed posted, you would know that Rush wasn't commenting on the forces, but rather on one individual who happened to get caught in a big lie. But then, you have a hard time distinguishing between a comment on an individual as opposed to a comment on an entire group of people. Is that because you are well in your comfort zone when you can lump a large group of people together and then condem them all for the actions of a few? People from the south are stupid. Republicans are crooks. Christians are the cause of all evil in the world. It's a shame that you can't see people for who they are unless you can pigeonhole them into some arbitrary classification.
For someone who claims to be well educated, you sure have a lot to learn.
Steve

eg8r
10-03-2007, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He aimed his remarks at the ones who are speaking out against the War, but watching the video, there is no way he can deny what he said, and just whom he said it about.
<hr /></blockquote> Wrong again.

eg8r

eg8r
10-03-2007, 08:33 AM
wolfie, you are getting your wish, your posts are looking more and more like mouthy (I was going to use wordy but mouthy closer to the truth) Gayle. If you can fit one more paragraph in there Gayle will no longer be needed.

eg8r

Deeman3
10-03-2007, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> This man should be lynched. <font color="blue"> That's very tolerant of you. What is next? Lynching minorities?</font color> What is it that attracts the right to substance abusers, anyway? <font color="blue"> I'd rather go hunting with Dick than driving with Ted. </font color>

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Nice try, but I wasn't speaking literally. Although seeing Man Coulter, Slush Limbaugh, and a few of the other right wing idiot, talking rectums, swaying from a big Wye Oak on the Beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland, might be a beautiful sight, Prick Cheney would surely send the black SUV's over to cut them all down before they croaked.

I hear the townspeople in St. Michaels have all painted their middle fingers purple as a big F-U, since Cheney infiltrated Maryland's pristine Eastern Shore. We're tough on pollution here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 09:03 AM
I agree that Limbaugh ought to be in jail for illegally obtaining Class II narcotics fraudulently. <font color="red">I agree! </font color> What he and people like him do is create a demand for the drugs so the suppliers stick a gun in my face and rob me to supply him. <font color="red">True again. </font color> But since the left wants drugs legalized what's the big deal. <font color="red">The Big Deal is this. No Government is ever going to stop people from using drugs. If they were legal, Mexico would go down the drain, hence, Bush, signs bill to allow Mexican Trucks to haul them over here by the truck load. If drugs were legal, the addicts would all be dead in short order, and the drug crimes would end. We'd all be safer, and we could tax the users, to feed the poor. Or better yet, tax them and build the damned fence! </font color> Wasn't that on Deeman's Democratic platform report? <font color="red">Deeman was joking, something that most of the militant right on here don't get, but then, they don't get the connection between spending to kill, and spending to feed, or an economy that is built on launching wars for oil profiteers, and tax cuts, during war time, and charging the costs on a bill with Communist China, and leaving them for their kids to pay for. Their into family values, ya know, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. </font color> Anyway, in this case, he was clearly talking about web page
"They are making a pathetic attempt to equate the “Betray Us” attack–which was deliberately timed for publication and maximum p.r. damage to our military command when the world was watching our top general in Iraq testifying in Congress–with a radio talk show host’s ruminations about anti-war soldiers who have faked their military records/history.
Bottom-of-the-barrel desperation." <font color="red">In my opinion, when a country has been lied to, over and over again, by Bush's loyal Bushy Generals, and the Generals who told the truth were pushed out, and even slandered by the right for telling the truth, asking the question, General Patraeus, or General Betrayus? is a question worth asking, IOW, are you going to tell us the truth, or are you just another "In Bush's back Pocket liar with dividends invested in the Military Industrial Complex flowing into your bank account, like Jim Baker, Tommy Franks, and all the Neocon hawks who are pushing for more dead troops to fill up their bank accounts, Richard Pearle, Willian Kristol, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Bush Jr. and Sr. and a whole list of corporations that finance the American Enterprise Institute.

As it turns out, Patraeus didn't give us a true picture, as the numbers were jury rigged, and did not give a true analysis of the continued violence. Worse yet, he's sending people to die, and admitted he doesn't think about whether or not it's actually making us any safer. A new military version of, "That's not my job" and definitely, Without Conscience, IMO. </font color>

Speaking of smearing our troops, where is John Murtha's apology now that charges are being dropped right and left on the Haditha eight? <font color="red">He doesn't owe any apology, that I know of. John Murtha, stated that when an army is being re-deployed, over and over, without proper rest, training, equipment, these things happen. He blamed the killing on poor leadership, and lack of rest and training. The last man in this country who needs to apologize to our troops, is John Murtha. He has been the champian of our troops throughout the Bush/Cheney inhumane treatment against American Troops

Gayle in Md.</font color>

DickLeonard
10-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Eg8r Rush Who the Criminal. He just points out the inequities in our legal system. Poor he is in jail serving his time for his drug crimes. Rich he is out free and still violating our drug laws. Even tho he breaks the terms of his parole sentence he is not sent to jail.

His voice is lost on me until his show comes from prison.####

eg8r
10-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Did you guys hear that Reid sent a letter to Clear Channel asking them to condemn Rush and his comments. What a laugh. Hillary and Obama signed the letter which is funny to me since Hillary voted NO for the condemnation of Move-On and Obama did not even have time to vote on it. The dems must think their constituents are idiots and cannot see through their bias partisanship actions.

Oh yeah, Clear Channel shot them down pretty quick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey Wolfie...
My post in response to Gayle was not meant to make legitimate arguments against her point of view. I'm sure my time would be wasted at that endeavor and I have no inclination to attempt to change anyone's opinion on this site. My post was not meant to be taken seriously or mean-spirited manner, but was only meant in a light-hearted manner. Are you this up-tight at the pool table? I guess I just don't take things as seriously as some of you do. As Gayle stated, she did not mean her comment about lynching literally, but I'm sure most of us already knew that. As for Clark.....what was that Rush said about "phony soldiers?" (Again...that's a joke, albeit a poor one.)

DickLeonard
10-03-2007, 09:24 AM
SKennedy Gayle isn't the only one looking for the Ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald/The right never forget that bridge on Cape Cod that's okay.

Some Conspiracy Fanatics link the Assination of JFK to The Bush Crime Family connection to the CIA. Strange how Jack Ruby gets a front row and guns down Lee. That one deed stands out as the fix was in.###

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 09:30 AM
As you can likely see, my last name is Kennedy. In boot camp in the early 70's, one of my fellow bootcamp buds was named Oswald.... a nice guy from Atlanta. It was a real hoot and we had alot of fun with it as did others.

My opinion....it was the mob that took care of both Kennedys.

DickLeonard
10-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Pooltchr All the Generals who disagreed are gone. All Republicans are Crooks and liars. I will fire anyone who outed Valerie Plame. Still waiting. That wasn't a lie just the ramblings of our idiot President. The Attorney General office is nothing but Republican crooked lawyers trying to proscute Democrats to influence elections. Where ever Karl Rove goes corruption takes a seat at that table. Then to have him at the Right Hand of the President corrupts everything that brave men have died for.####
The Stink that Karl Rove has had on this Govt will last for years to come.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Poster: pooltchr
Subject: Re: Link To Congress, Ban Rush From Armed Forces R

Quote Gayle in MD:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think General Wesley Clark, is absolutely right.
Gayle in Md.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weren't you trying to convince us last week that all Generals are liars? <font color="red">No, and I never said that, and yet you accuse me of putting words in YOUR mouth? I have applauded those Generals who told us the truth, you know the ones that the right slanders? But just let a liberal web site ask a hypothetical question which amounts to, "Are you going to lie to us too?" And all hell breaks loose, the Republicans are yapping on the floor all day, blowing it into a big damn deal, trying to pass legislation, and insulting everybody in sight, what a total JOKE! People on this board actually defended Man Coulter, when she made repulsive statements about the widows of 9/11, and you were one of them IIRC. Bush insulted former POW John McCain, and his whole family, where was your outrage then? The right even insulted a man who lost both legs defending his country, Bush in the lead, and I didn't hear a peep from you righties on here over that. Like I always say, you righties can dish it out, but you can't take it. Let someone exercise their freedom of speech, and they're using hatespeak, the right wing press has been slandering people for years. The ad about Patraeus, was appropriate, after seven years of lies from the loyal Bushies, in a war that was sold on lies. It didn't say he betrayed us, it asked, was he going to do so. Man Coulter actually said the widows of 9/11 were enjoying their husbands deaths. That's slander. That is hate-speak, but she gets rave reviews from the right, and especially here. </font color>

If you bothered to read the summary by Boortz that Ed posted, you would know that Rush wasn't commenting on the forces, but rather on one individual who happened to get caught in a big lie. <font color="red">He said Troops, with an S, which is plural. Read it again. He was insulting every troop who speaks out against this war, and he's done it all along. </font color> But then, you have a hard time distinguishing between a comment on an individual as opposed to a comment on an entire group of people. <font color="red">You all do that. Everyone of you, and you in particular. Liberals this, and liberals that. Get off your high horse. </font color> Is that because you are well in your comfort zone when you can lump a large group of people together and then condem them all for the actions of a few? <font color="red">Is this the man known for his sexist statements about "When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense." Pahleeze! </font color> People from the south are stupid. <font color="red">Never made that statement. </font color> Republicans are crooks. <font color="red">I applaud the Republicans who have high morals and intentions. I have posted posts in the past, specifically to do so. Name one Democrat you've ever spoken highly of in the past Steve, just one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color> Christians are the cause of all evil in the world. <font color="red">Never said that either, I speak against organized religion, and its constant presence in all wrong doing. I do think that people who take the bible literally, are nuts. A man can't live in a whale. People can't walk on water. Women can't get pregnant by themselves, and IMO, those who can't distinguish between myth, and reality, are ill. </font color> It's a shame that you can't see people for who they are unless you can pigeonhole them into some arbitrary classification. <font color="red"> I know a misogynist when I hear one. You made the most sexist statement against women ever posted on this board. Did you ever apologize for it? No, you defended it. You defended Man Coulter's disgusting statements against the Jersey Girls, a group of women who put themselves out there to benefit all Americans, to try to learn how we can be better protected against terrorist attacks, and because Bush didn't want people to find out how he dropped the ball on 9/11, and how reaponsible he was that the terrorists succeeded, even after loads of high level anti terrorist experts warned him, over and over, some saying they did everything but jump up on the conference table and scream at Bush, Cheney and Rice, they too were slandered by the right, and treated like THEY were the terrorists, by Bush, and Republicans, I WAS THERE. Then, Baker, and others on the panel admitted that the 9/11 investigation did not want to ask certain questions, regarding finding out who had made mistakes, because they didn't want to uncover how Bush failed to address it, when it happened, said they didn't want to pull the country apart, and look for blame. They admitted it. You have attacked Liberals, constantly. The left this, the left that, liberals this, liberals that, is that lumping a group of people into one category and condemning all of them? </font color>
For someone who claims to be well educated, you sure have a lot to learn. <font color="red">You're the last person I've never met, that I would consider as qualified to make that judgement. And BTW, southern cooking IS full of grease, AND they can't cook seafood, either, LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif</font color>

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Bravo! The best posts ever written Trophy goes to Dick Leonard and Wolfdancer, you'll just have to share it, it is a tie. I have the trophy, but you both have to come here to get it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
10-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Sorry then, it's just that every time a new article is quoted here, that's the type of response that Ed posts in rebuttal....giving a new meaning to the term "no-brainer".
I'm just not used to "light" replies ...
I couldn't even post about my friend's kid...the other day, without ego Ed trying to make it into a liberal political statement.

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 12:13 PM
My imagination is running wild on exactly what the trophy looks like or even what it is. And it isn't pretty!

Deeman3
10-03-2007, 01:32 PM
I wonder, if given a vote, if the members of the armed forces would vote to ban Limbaugh from the Armed Services radio or ban Harry Reid, John Murtha. After all, they may have better insight into who is supporting the troops and who is not.

wolfdancer
10-03-2007, 01:45 PM
please....this is the first thing I have won in a long time...don't ruin the moment for me...

wolfdancer
10-03-2007, 01:58 PM
I believe that everyone supports the troops....not everyone supports the war. I saw yesterday that the casualty count for the Iraqi's was revised upwards to one million.
Also watched a PBS show about the end of WWII. FDR died months before the war ended....and people from all walks of life were crying....Blacks, in the days of racial discrimination, and even Japanese American soldiers whose family might have been interned, but who appreciated the chance he had given them to fight for their country. They ended up charging the enemy, without being ordered to do so....out of respect for the old man.
For civilians, FDR had been the leader that gave them hope, the strength to endure.....
I had to wonder how many would cry over GWB, and his "leadership"?
I didn't know the extent of Sen. Dan Inouye's heroism....can't understand why they waited so long before he was awarded his Medal of Honor.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
You might be interested to know that the polls among our service people reflect exactly the poll of society at large. Almost identical number as to Bush and War approval.

Also, I find it hard to believe, that since our soldiers in our Army, and reserves, are by the same wide margin, against this war, and this president, why anyone would think that those who speak out against the war, are not supporting our soldiers.

You might be interested to know also that I see John Murtha weekly at Walter Reed. I've only seen Bush there once.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
10-03-2007, 02:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> You might be interested to know that the polls among our service people reflect exactly the poll of society at large. Almost identical number as to Bush and War approval. <font color="blue">

Then you should have no problem following my suggestion, letting the troops decide if Rush should be taken off Armed Forces Radio. </font color>

Also, I find it hard to believe, that since our soldiers in our Army, and reserves, are by the same wide margin, against this war, and this president, why anyone would think that those who speak out against the war, are not supporting our soldiers. <font color="blue">

The only ones that have been questioned are the left wing thugs that lied about having served in the military and participated in mass killings of civilians. This is not a lie to you but justified by their mear claims to be ex-soldiers. Perhaps the pools you cite are of these pesudo "ex" service people. </font color>

You might be interested to know also that I see John Murtha weekly at Walter Reed. I've only seen Bush there once.

<font color="blue"> I applaude him for going each week. I sure he improves the morale of the troops on every visit. </font color>

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 02:56 PM
The results of the poll were from the Army Times.

Frankly, I, personally don't give a good damn about Slush Limpballs. I think he's ill, along with Man Coulter, Prick Cheney, and Gouge Bush.

Deeman, I may irritate you with my views, but I assure you, those serving under this President do not support him, by two thirds, they are agaist George Bush, and against this war. I'm sure I don't have to tell you about how good men go back into battle, out of loyalty to their fellow troops. However, other than the group they put together for their photo ops, many of them career people, who are in the middle of military politics, in the interest of their future in the military, if you go to Wlater Reed, you'll not hear any glowing support for Bush, or Bush's War.

Perhaps you've forgotten the post by our own soldier, here on the CCB? His statements match those I've heard for years. Also, John Murtha, is against this war pricisely because of what it is doing to our young soldier, and to deny that, means you must never have heard him speak about them.

When every poll renders that same figures,within 2 or 3 %, regardless of which newspaper conducted it, or which branch of the Service answered it, it is ridiculous to suggest that these polls are all faulty.

bush's approval ratings are lower than ever. They have reached a new low in recent weeks. Seventy percent of Americans want us out of this war. I wish you would stop laying that all at the foot of Democrats. Seventy percent reflects far too many people for them to be all Democratic.

This bill, which Bush vetoed, for childrens health care, was bi-partisan, also.

Republicans are way behind Democrats in donations.

I wonder when the time will finally come that you guys on here will admit that Republicans have lost their edge in this country, and that there are good reasons why.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
10-03-2007, 03:25 PM
It would appear that he has almost no support among the military or otherwise. It would seem the perfect opportunity for the Democrats to really challenge him. Are they blowing it? By the way, as these polls are so signifigant, what does it say that Bush is still much more popular than the Congress? You would not, of course, support the legislative branch in the face of such horrible poll numbers so where do you now turn for redress now that Pelosi and the gang has abandoned ship?

You have mentioned that is would take over a year to safely remove the troops. I believe this is a horrible lie by both the administration and the senate as 150,000 troops and the attendent civilians could be removed in two to three months, tops. Why are you now buying into this crap? This is not Dunkirk nor Katrina, you know! Is it possible that the Democrats have an agenda about as awkward as the Republicans? Every ex-military man who has ever been deployed into combat knew the minute this was uttered that it was a mutual excuse for stalling and everyone, left and right seems to be willing to swallow it. If you are going to pretend to be anti-war, get agressive. I feel you are only anti-Bush. Show some of that spite for the supposed "suckers" now laying out plans for staying the course.

Gayle, you are now changing names of everyone you don't like to degrade them. When we attach ugly and vindictive names to Hillary or Obama or the lame excuse you guys come up with as a leader, will you cry foul?

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry wolfie....congratulations!

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Gayle,
That place (Reed) has got to be old. Do you go there for work, to visit troops? As you may recall, I was a Navy Corpsman and spent 3 years at the Philadelphia Naval Hospital. It was a good facility.

SKennedy
10-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I admit They have lost their "edge" and thru no one's fault but their own. They did not carry through in the manner expected by those who voted them in....and I'm talking about most of them....not just Bush, but both houses as well. Republicans lost a golden opportunity these last 6 to 7 years that they could only dream about having previously. They have squandered their time. They forgot why they were put there, as they all do.....to run this country right....vs their only concern which is to be re-elected. I'm a Republican. And I'm not too happy with what they have done. They have done some good things, but not nearly enough.

wolfdancer
10-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Not sure I understand why anyone would try to defend Rush on this issue...I'll take the word of an honored military man, over that pos

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 05:34 PM
It would appear that he has almost no support among the military or otherwise. <font color="red">As long as he's president, there will be some support, but his is definately dwindling, and there is little support for him in his own party. Republicans aren't voting the way they are for his sack, I don't think. they're trying to save their own asses, IMO.</font color> It would seem the perfect opportunity for the Democrats to really challenge him. <font color="red">They have challenged him to a degree, not enough to suit me, though. When they took impeachment off the table, they lost a lot of respect from me. They have peformed their Constitutiona Duty, though, and provided oversight, finally, after none at all for six years!</font color> Are they blowing it? <font color="red">Blowing it? If you mean as far as public support, no, doesn't seem so, since they are way ahead of Republicans in contributions. And the polls show them to be favored over Republicans. Does that mean People think they won't be politicians, too? No, I don't think so. But, apparently, people think that Democrats are their best shot at ending the War, and all the wasted lost money involved, and let's face it, there has been way too much cronyism, which has cost ua all plenty. The majority of us are firmly against the war, and the lead up to the war. Most people now know they lied to us. Most were repulsed by the handling of Katrina, The deal with UAE on our ports, the failure to secure our borders, Bush's stubburn refusal to engage in diplomacy with our enemies, his above the law maneuverings, however, they do not want irresponsible withdrawel, either. Americans don't wan't their troops left high and dry, without some safety, and they hope for the least damaging exit possible, but definately an aim for the exit. </font color> By the way, as these polls are so signifigant, what does it say that Bush is still much more popular than the Congress? <font color="red">I can't speak for the whole country, but to me, it says that we didn't get rid of enough Republicans. They've crippled the Democrats, because they don't have enough majority to fight Bush, and overturn his veto. Everyone knows that, and everyone knows that the Democrats have exercised a great deal over oversight, which we sorely needed, and that they have tried to protect our troops. Republicans completely failed to preform their Constitutional duty, oversight of the executive. All their corruption, hurt them also, the support of torture, and illegal spying, the DOJ fiasco, outing a CIA agent, and then failing to keep his promise, suspending Libby's sentence, all these things turned off his supporters. Only that nutty 28% defended those actions, and they have dwindled too, as more has been revealed about the curruption in Iraq, and all the wasted money, this administration's on-going dishonesty. You can't fool all of the people, all of the time. </font color> You would not, of course, support the legislative branch in the face of such horrible poll numbers so where do you now turn for redress now that Pelosi and the gang has abandoned ship? <font color="red">Well, you never seem to want to acknowledge that there are Republicans in that branch, almost half, and they are the ones who aren't raising much money. their base is threatening to abandon them, and resurrect some Independent, to run against Giuliani, if he wins the nominatin. Republicans are grabbing at straws, and it's pretty obvious, they are getting their comeupance, IMO. </font color> <font color="red">I don't think they have abandoned ship at all. I also don't think the disapproval numbers are strictly about the Democrats. Remember, they have a razor thin majority. People aren't stupid. They can see that Republicans are doing everything they can do to render the Democrats as powerless as possible. It's election time. Do you think Republicans want Democrats to look successful in getting things through the legislature?

I don't know how many times I have to say this. I'm not a Party Person. I vote against the party that is doing the most damage to the country at any given time. Right now, it's the Republicans. Regardless, Bush is still the worst of my lifetime. He's hurt this country tremendously, in every way possible, foreign and domestic. </font color>

You have mentioned that is would take over a year to safely remove the troops. I believe this is a horrible lie by both the administration and the senate as 150,000 troops and the attendent civilians could be removed in two to three months, tops. <font color="red">SAFELY, the key word is safely, and responsibly. </font color> Why are you now buying into this crap? <font color="red">Hey, they got those numbers from Gates, and Patraeus, FYI. Hillary tried to get the goods on their withdrawel plans, remember, and they refused to give them out. Most of my sources say they don't even have withdrawel plans. IMO, Bush doesn't want to leave Iraq, EVER. All the money is going to flow to him and his buddies, after they win hearts and minds, then it's going to be, hey Iraq, bend over and grab you collective ankles. We're gonna get down to business now, and drill that oil, that's what we came over here for in the first place, that oil! </font color> This is not Dunkirk nor Katrina, you know! <font color="red">Yes, I do know that much. </font color> Is it possible that the Democrats have an agenda about as awkward as the Republicans? <font color="red">Absolutely, anything's possible. </font color> Every ex-military man who has ever been deployed into combat knew the minute this was uttered that it was a mutual excuse for stalling and everyone, left and right seems to be willing to swallow it. <font color="red">I don't think it was a question of pure logistics. It wasn't supposed to be about, "How soon can we transfer all these people out of here and back home" It was supposed to be about, "How soon can we safely, responsibly, remove our troops from combat." Bush is bulding huge Embassy's over there. Who's going to protect them? They have a destroyed infrastructure, Bush blew it all to smitherines trying to kill one damned man, remember that? Shock and Awe, only the Shock and Awe was, no WMD, no al qaeda, no mushroom clouds, and now our damned American money to re-build that damn place. How are we going to do that with no boots on the ground? The Democrats have pushed for re-deployment to the peripheral, over and over, out of the Iraqi civil war, to the borders. Only the right wing press suggests otherwise, cut and run, ya know. Precipitous withdrawal, and other Bushspeak BS, that doesn't apply to the facts. </font color> If you are going to pretend to be anti-war, get agressive. <font color="red">Hey, I don't have to pretend to be anything. One thing I'm not, is pretentious. I march in every anti-war demonstration. I write to my Congressmen, and Senators. I attend political meetings, and meet with those people on the Hill with whom I have friendships and some connection. I read everything I can get my hands on to try to get the facts, the best possible version of the truth I can find. I go to lectures, and volunteer my time to our troops, and I learn a hellova lot from them. I do know the difference between blind support and partisanship, and thinking and digging for the truth. </font color> I feel you are only anti-Bush. <font color="red">Oh, it's not only Bush, if that's what you're saying, it's all of his cabinet! Cheney in particular. Or, if you're saying I hate bush, and it's not about his policies at all, well, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't have to list all the things he's done to show you the reasons why he gets an F, form me, AND an F-U. I haven't fully made up my mind about Gates, yet. He's borderline, at the present. I'm waiting for some more info on him, but he'd be the most likely to tell the truth, more so than Patraeus, IMO. Military don't tell the truth until after the fact. when they're really good men, and trustworthy, they resign, in order to tell the truth to the country, and they usually don't do that, unless they really believe that we have an administration which is dangerous to our best interests. Clearly, many Generals were of that opinion, and so am I.</font color> Show some of that spite for the supposed "suckers" now laying out plans for staying the course. <font color="red">Which ones are you talking about. While I think we should have finished the job in Afghanistan, which is a mess now, too, btw, I am fully aware that there are no good options available in Iraq at the present. Yeah, I want us out, and screw the Iraqis. Our troops already did what we asked of them long ago. Once Saddam was gone, which was pretty much pointless in the long run anyway, we should have packed up and let the Iraqis build their own country into whatever they wanted for themselves. We removed the bad guy, and then turned around and said, what? Another arrogant SOB in his place, kissing up to Ahmadinejad? WHOOOA! FUBAR! I don't expect any magic solution. Saddam served a purpose for our interests, he created a block to Iran, and Syria. alQaeda could never have gotten into Iraq without our help, and they'll never be able to stay there, either. The Iraqis will get rid of them, just as Murtha has said all along. Iraq, is sectioning itself off, just as Biden said, and it will end up a divided country, with their own sectarian areas, and hopefull a federal center that will evenly distribute the profits from their oil. Iran is no big threat to us either, IMO. If we have any huge threats, it's al Qaeda, and China. All the rest of these bad boys want in on the money. They want some of this free enterprise cash. We should have been patient, let the inspectors finish looking around, maintained the sanctions against him and kept him in check. We had already destroyed everything they had, including their infracture, now who's infracture in crumbling? Now who's treasury is weakened? Now who's army is broken? Total FUBAR! "Bush's FUBAR" think that would make a good title for my book? </font color>

Gayle, you are now changing names of everyone you don't like to degrade them. <font color="red">Yeah, that's kind of a hobby of mine, ya know, I get a kick out of that, and that's for me, not you. But wasn't it you who onces called me a wannabe elitist? Didn't you and the right call Clinton, Slick Willey, or is that Willy, let's see, Wally, must be Willy, /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color> When we attach ugly and vindictive names to Hillary or Obama or the lame excuse you guys come up with as a leader, will you cry foul? <font color="red">Hey, ANYTHINGS would be an improvement to what we've got right now! As long as you don't insult our troops, you have my permission, sicks and tones, you know, not that you need it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Fire away, just dont ask me to donate to the church! When I feel generous, I head straight for a driveway, and deliver the good myself! That's how I was raised.

later,
Gayle </font color>

pooltchr
10-03-2007, 05:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Although seeing Man Coulter, Slush Limbaugh, and a few of the other right wing idiot, talking rectums, Prick Cheney would surely send the black SUV's over to cut them all down before they croaked.

I'm pleased to see that you have curbed your name calling habit, particularly since that is a tactic you have told us is the only tactic remaining for despirate people.
Steve

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 05:48 PM
I've been with the USO since my adolescence. I used to sing and tap dance, and we entertained the troops on weekends, all up and down the east coast. I worked on Andrews Air Force base in my teens, also. I worked in the Officers Club. Can't tell you what I did, you'd think I was bragging.

After I was married, I continued my relationship with the USO, as a volenteer. It's been very rewarding, but difficult at times. This is one of those times.

Walter Reed is old. It should have been torn down long ago. Everything got put on the back burner, when Bush's War came about. The actual hospital, isn't real bad, but the barricks, where people live, while they're they're getting well, or waiting to get out from the ridiculous massive bureaurocy of paper work and red tape, before they can move on to the next place, is horrible. They were putting the people with brain injuries in the worst of those buildings. It's like a big college campus. Some of the buildings are actuall off the campus. Those are the worst, but some on campus as pretty bad also.

Pretty glum, all in all, and not enough people who are really serious about helping these guys and gals deal with all the aftermath of being injured. The ones who don't have family, are really bad off when it comes to getting the kind of help they need. I think, really, that any American, would be mad as hell, if they really knew how our troops are being treated. It is an absolute sin.

Everytime I hear this administration talk about providing security for the Iraqis, well, you can imagine how mad it makes me. Then one of our bridges collapses, and I get mad again. Yeah, guess I am pretty mad. I hope I stay that way.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
Frankly, I, personally don't give a good damn about Slush Limpballs. I think he's ill, along with Man Coulter, Prick Cheney, and Gouge Bush.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

Do you make up these cute little names yourself, or does the DNC provide them to all their followers?

Oh, yeah...just to let you know that once again, you were wrong.....I thought JFK was a great leader. If memory serves me correctly, he was a Democrat.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah, well I've got years of listening to "Slick Willy" and plenty of other right wing labels to go on.

You act like you're never exposed to any of this kind of humor. Don't you ever watch Bill Maher? Or Jon Stewart? How come you take everything so seriously?

I don't call you names. As for Lil' Bushy, you guys pounced on me for that from the start, and now, there's a political cartoon show, of the same name. Ever seen it? Lil' Bushy. I ought to go to court and make them pay me royalties!

Must be my years in advertising, but truthfully, it's all in fun. Don't take it so seriously. They're in the public eye, and that makes them fair game. I think they know that when they get in there, but I'm sure, the unseen bonuses are well worth it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I used to sing and tap dance, and we entertained the troops on weekends, all up and down the east coast. I worked on Andrews Air Force base in my teens, also. I worked in the Officers Club. Can't tell you what I did,
Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

In the effort to remain fair and balanced, I will not post the obvious in response to the above. I'm sure you were a good little girl.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Are you kidding me? Let's just say it's a hobby of mine. My daughter and I crack each other up regularly. She's got a great imagination, and a real knack for coining words. It's a game we play.

No, I don't get them anywhere. They just pop in my tiny little brain all by themselves. I'm just a victim of my own imagination. Just think of it as an irreversable flaw in my character, one of many I'm sure.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Are you suggesting there was something shameful in my past? No, but now you've made such a slanderous accusation, I was an artist's model, in the art department, at the Officer's Club. I've got the pictures, and the thank notes to prove it. I was also an official pin up girl, and my picture was distributed to all the armed forces. I was also invited to perform with Bob Hope's tour, in Germany, back in the sixties. I got married, instead. Any other insinuations? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Are you suggesting there was something shameful in my past? No, but now you've made such a slanderous accusation, I was an artist's model, in the art department, at the Officer's Club. I've got the pictures, and the thank notes to prove it. I was also an official pin up girl, and my picture was distributed to all the armed forces. I was also invited to perform with Bob Hope's tour, in Germany, back in the sixties. I got married, instead. Any other insinuations? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I made no insinuations...in fact, I stated that I thought you were probably a good little girl. Are you feeling guilty?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-03-2007, 07:14 PM
No, just regretful for being so damned good! It'd be a different story today, if I had it all to do over, I'll tell ya! I'd have had some adventures, and not the religious kind! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What was the obvious... then?

eg8r
10-04-2007, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure I understand why anyone would try to defend Rush on this issue...I'll take the word of an honored military man, over that pos <hr /></blockquote> Which is exactly why your knowledge on this issue is in question. Rush was not talking about honorable military men, he was talking about men who lied about their service but you are not interested in the facts, just the spin.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Proof of his service has now been provided. Video of him on the battle field, and shots of his head, after he recieved some brain damage. Proof that Limbaugh doctored the video of the statements he originally made, before it was released to the Armed Forces Radio. You won't get any of this information from Boortz, or Fox. and yes, Limbaugh said TROOPS, with an S, and aimed his comments at troops who speak out against the war.

I never said anything like that. Of course, I'm sure you won't ever live up to all the false information included in this post of yours.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200710030008

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
10-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Very thoughtful answers but, of course, I didn't come up with the nickname Slick Willy. It was Bill's very own Arkansas State Troopers security guards that did this when he was govenor of my home state. That was then picked up by the Arkansas Gazette and used by his opponents. I believe that "Bubba" was the one that the Republicans came up with which i never remember using. Of course, Hillary had a couple of names for him that were even better but, being his wife, and given their history, she probably had every right. I really don't want to name call Hillary until she gives me more reason. So far, she's doing pretty well and aside from dishonestly, has run a pretty good race. Of course, if dishonesty were any type bar from running for President, there would be about 14 of them I'd have to nickname. As I have said before, the Republicans deserve what we get, albeit a socialist or far left government. We had the chance to do it right and have spent money like fools, have prosecuted the war like wimps and watched our borders erode beyond repair. I have no faith that the left will imporve things, in fact they will deteriorate even further but, at least we will know we are heading further down the path to ruin and those of us with the resources can make adjustments and plan for it. Bush had his chance and just the disapointment in a missed opportunity will keep enough Americans away from the voting booth to assure a socialist government for the near future at least and once you go down that road, we won't be coming back. However, I'm not quite ready to have my wife fitted with a burka.

eg8r
10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You won't get any of this information from Boortz, or Fox. <hr /></blockquote> Just another example of Gayle ignoring what was written. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote boortz quoting the attorney general:</font><hr> Rather than take my word for it, here's an excerpt from a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Washington:

U.S. Attorney Jeffrey C. Sullivan today announced some of the results of "Operation Stolen Valor," a year long effort to investigate and prosecute those who lie about their military service for financial gain or other reasons.

Here's Sullivan's description of Jesse Macbeth:

*Jesse Macbeth, 23, Tacoma, Washington, sentenced today in connection with his fraudulent claims of military service. Macbeth sought medical benefits claiming to suffer from PTSD related to service in Iraq and Afghanistan, in fact, Macbeth was discharged from the Army about a month after he joined. Macbeth never traveled outside the U.S. with the Army. Macbeth duped reporters, claiming to be a decorated Army Ranger who had witnessed war crimes.

<hr /></blockquote> Boortz knew people like Gayle would mis-interpret where the info came so he made it blatantly clear that it was not from him at all, it was from the US Attorney office.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-04-2007, 08:07 AM
You don't see any signs of socialism, or fascism, evidenced in the policies of Bush, and the Republicans, right now?

Thank you for the civilized response.

What lies has Hillary told is her campaign.

Thanks,
Gayle

Deeman3
10-04-2007, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> You don't see any signs of socialism, or fascism, evidenced in the policies of Bush, and the Republicans, right now? <font color="blue">

I certainly see signs of a more socialed approach from both parties but mostly playing to their respective bases for political purposes. I don't think that they are acting as fascists in any manner. Efforts to increase security can always be labeled in that way. Administrations always, always attempt to increase presidential power and the legislative always tries to limit it. That is political power playing it has and will always go on. With the exception of Carter, who was very overmatched for the job of President, all have done this while the other side claimed a fascist slant. </font color>

Thank you for the civilized response. <font color="blue">

You are quite welcome. </font color>

What lies has Hillary told is her campaign. <font color="blue">

That she is for campaign reform while continuing to be the only major candidate in her party to continue to take PAC money.

That she had no idea to she was getting almost $1,000,00 from a criminal (Hsu). Her staff was completely unaware of what their top contributor does? She is not that stupid or, if she is, can she be trusted to vet out things as President?

She is telling the world that she will gain support for the U.S on the Arab street while have Westley Clark go to Israel and commit to the Israelis to take military action (targeted bomb strikes) on Iran if they develop the atomic bomb in an effort to get Jewish support. They do not believe her.

That her health care plan , which does have some merit, will only cost 22 Billion....

That it will cause effieicencies in health care costs that will be a net gain, she very well knows better than that as the market, no the President will control cost....

That thousands of companies will not shift health care costs onto the taxpayer causing a net loss in coverage for many, many middle class Americans....

That's just a few. Again, she is not unique in these lies but is, indeed, a very bright person and knows they are not true but is using emotion, a smart tactic, to sell a plan that will, inessence, not be complete health care and will force people who are willing to take a risk on health care at a young age to buy coverage they may not be able to afford. </font color>

Thanks,
Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

LWW
10-11-2007, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Apparently, while these brave men are putting their a*s on the line to keep the Barbarians from Rush's gate...and being constantly redeployed, with no end in sight...Rush also thinks they should serve in silence, and give up their right to dissent...actually one of the rights they are trying to protect.
I can think of no better duo as spokespersons for the ultra radical right (which is but a small faction of the right)
none better then Rush and Ann.....not forgetting our own little version here of Rush.... <hr /></blockquote>
Hi Gayle,

I was invited here from another board, and I must admit what I have heard seems quite true. You really don't have any regards for truth do you?

Either that or you are afraid to come out of your neolib shell to see the light of day?

Or, maybe, you actually support the corrosive effects that phony soldiers such as these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Macbeth and then follow the IVAW lead and insult our soldiers with the worst cut of all...running human vermin out to confess to war crimes when they were in fact basic training rejects.

And, sorry, but from the amount you read I have to assume that you do know the truth on the topic yet prefer to propagate the lie instead.

If it causes America harm, well that's seems to be just tough shiite according to the moonbat left wing of a once great party. So long as political hay is to be made soldiers seem to be merely theater props to them.

Now, I await you attempting a weak deflection from the numerous points you choose to ignore...as I have seen you do in numerous threads I've scanned in the last few minutes...with some "YEAH BUT BUSH SUCKS!" nonsense.

LWW &lt;---Slaying liberal myths since 1956.