PDA

View Full Version : Another Toe-Tapping Republican Caught In Sting

SnakebyteXX
10-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Ends Senate Bid

Another Republican elected official– a pal of David Diapers Vitter no less– caught toe-tappin’ in the boys room! And he wants wanted to be a state senator too! Yesterday’s Times-Picayune painted another dismal picture of another Republican pervert who trawls from public restroom to public restroom looking for… love? Well, looking for something. Joey DiFatta is the chairman of St. Bernard Parish Council and a prominent Republican leader (until 2004 on the GOP state party Executive Committee). He just withdrew from his state senate race, after his arrests for lewd behavior in a public restroom were made public. Read more…

From the Times-Picayune article it appears DiFatta may have been Larry “Super Tuber” Craig’s mentor:

The report said DiFatta slid his foot into the deputy’s stall and tapped the deputy’s foot. In the report, Conley noted that such activity is common among men to indicate a willingness to participate in sex.

The deputy inside the stall, Detective Wayne Couvillion, responded by tapping his foot, and DiFatta reached under the partition and began to rub the deputy’s leg, the report states.

The detective asked DiFatta, “What do you want?” according to the report, and he replied, “I want to play with you.”

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/08/another-toe-tapping-republican-caught-in-sting-ends-senate-bid

Gayle in MD
10-10-2007, 07:54 AM
It seems, though not a sexual offense, the son of Oral Roberts, another great republican, has been bilking his congregation for his own luxuaries. It seems every week some new Republican relevation of smut surfaces.

I estimate there are atleast twenty closet gays in the Republican party, yet to be exposed. The sad part of all this, is that these men really do need help. It isn't really a gay issue, it's a perversion issue. It's a shame that we live in a society where people who are ill, are exposed with such ruthless, heartless ridicule, when they need psychiatric help.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Gayle, have you ever read about the Oral Robert's plan to provide free medical training, for aspiring Physician's who could otherwise not afford it?. their repayment would have been a few years work in in clinics, treating the poor...
This noble idea was going to cost big bucks, and required a whole new section of the University to be built. The donor's were rewarded with photo's of the construction taking place, the many new buildings....problem was..they were all "storefronts" like on a Western Movie set.
a friend's said the Oral himself told his Mother that she didn't need the heart meds she was taking....he would cure her...she was one of his donating faithful...
She died shortly afterwards of heart failure.

Gayle in MD
10-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Sounds like one of ruppert's capers. Man, these republicans are really great on family values lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2007, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I estimate there are atleast twenty closet gays in the Republican party, yet to be exposed. The sad part of all this, is that these men really do need help. It isn't really a gay issue, it's a perversion issue. It's a shame that we live in a society where people who are ill, are exposed with such ruthless, heartless ridicule, when they need psychiatric help.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

How funny is this?

You hate them because they are Republicans but you love them because they are gay and the result is your brain is probably suffering from massive overload.

LOL

Did you know a cat always lands on its feet and a buttered piece of bread always lands butter side down so if you tape a piece of bread (butter side up) on a cat's back and drop the cat from 6 feet it will spin in mid-air,

like Gayle's head right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wolfdancer
10-11-2007, 10:06 AM
I think what Gayle hates is the hypocrisy

Gayle in MD
10-11-2007, 10:19 AM
True, but the worst part of it is the way the press has no dignity any more. They have all become a visual representation of rag gossip newspapers, that are only interested in smut. It's disgusting. The man is ill. His wife, and family, have to suffer for it because we have a news media that is without any human decency. It's disgusting.

And the religious right has re-opened the door for gay bashing, with the Republicans in the lead. That, too, is disgusting. They can't help being what they are. A society that condemns minorities, because they're different, is not much of a society, IMO. And these people have the nerve to talk about Jesus?

Gayle in Md.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2007, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I think what Gayle hates is the hypocrisy <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle has so much hate there's plenty for everybody.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2007, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> True, but the worst part of it is the way the press has no dignity any more. They have all become a visual representation of rag gossip newspapers, that are only interested in smut. It's disgusting. The man is ill. His wife, and family, have to suffer for it because we have a news media that is without any human decency. It's disgusting.

<hr /></blockquote>

Well which is it? Is he ill or is he just a "minority"?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> And the religious right has re-opened the door for gay bashing, with the Republicans in the lead. That, too, is disgusting. They can't help being what they are. A society that condemns minorities, because they're different, is not much of a society, IMO. <hr /></blockquote>

Nobody's bashing gays. The religious right might feel that homosexuality is a sin but they also say the same thing about adultery, fornication, and drunkenness.

The majority of the public, according to their votes, simply does not approve of redefining marriage, an institution that is thousands of years old. It opens a huge can of worms and I know you can see that and you refuse to admit it. You just use it as a convenient excuse to ridicule Christians.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> And these people have the nerve to talk about Jesus?

<hr /></blockquote>

These people? Nothing like painting with a broad brush.

How do you know what is in someone's heart?

wolfdancer
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
On a slightly different note...Lynn Cheney was on the Jon Stewart show last nite...which took some daring on her part.
He was pretty polite...held back most of the Cheney jokes...and she came across very well. She made some remarks that would have drawn cheers from another audience, instead...nothing, and I thought some polite applause, at least, should have been in order.
She was also there to promote her new book...the title escapes me..."Sleeping With The Enemy"???
And....what will be interesting now that Sen. Craig will not let his fellow Republicans stall him, prevent him from finishing out his term...will Cheney support him as he once supported Cheney?
It seems he once made the statement...."nobody knows Dick, nobody is closer, and nobody likes Dick better then I do"

Gayle in MD
10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Gayle has so much hate there's room for everybody. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">How do YOU know what's in someone's heart?

Gayle in Md.</font color>

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Gayle has so much hate there's room for everybody. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">How do YOU know what's in someone's heart?

Gayle in Md.</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Your hateful words tell me.

You constantly spew hate.

Is it just an act?

Gayle in MD
10-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm on the recieving end of your hateful posts, Wally, so forgive me if I find this one as hypocritical as all your others.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-11-2007, 12:59 PM
re: this admin, the direction that they have (mis)led the country into, the money being poured down the drain, or funneled into someone's pockets, etc, etc, etc.....
What's not to hate?

SKennedy
10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> And these people have the nerve to talk about Jesus? Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

What people? Are you refering to all Christians? Are you just refering to those people you hate/detest/dislike..whatever? Those who disagree with you?

Of everyone on here Gayle, you are the one whose posts indicate you are the least tolerant. You are the # 1 person on here when it comes to steroetyping. When you make those type of statements quoted above, which you eventually do, it damages your credibility as a whole, which is unfair considering you do use some logic and reason. You would be much more effective in your arguments if you would tone down the hatred, etc. Wally in Cincy is right with respect to the way you come across. There is a difference between passion and hatred. It's an unpleasant thing when you combine the 2.

I do talk about Jesus, but I do know when not to so I don't waste time and effort. And yes, while I do label myself as a Republican, I have voted democrat on quite a few occasions (just generally not at the national level). However, I am not gay. I am also not a gay-basher. I do think homosexuality is wrong and it is a sin. However, I do things that are wrong and I sin also...my sins are just more of a heterosexual nature. I do not judge homosexuals any more than I judge myself. I have a niece who is a lesbian. I respect her, I like her, and I love her. I do not judge her and tell her she is wrong. She knows how I feel and if she asks me my opinion on the subject, I tell her. Her sexuality is between her and her creator. Do I think homosexuals can be Christians? Yes. Are they sinning? Yes, but I sin every day..sometimes before my feet hit the floor in the morning.

I may be ignorant, Republican, southern, and a Christian, and that is all fine, but I do resent the way you portray me as an ignorant republican southern christian. Fortunately as a christian, I know I do not have to be perfect. As someone on here has posted....You don't know what is truly in my heart and I don't know what is truly in yours. So...., let's try not to lump all people into 2 broad categories with one group representing intelligence, enlightment, etc., while the other can only represent the antithesis. I can not speak for, nor am I a representative of all ignorant, southern, republican christians. I only speak for myself.....and of course, what Deeman tells me to say.

If we ever shoot a game of pool together, I promise you I will not talk about Jesus unless you ask me to.

wolfdancer
10-11-2007, 03:10 PM
"I may be ignorant, Republican, southern, and a Christian,"
Fortunately for you, the Lord is very forgiving....your last attribute will do you just fine come judgment day.