PDA

View Full Version : As I mature...

sack316
10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
As I matureÖ

As I mature, Iíve learned that you canít make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope that they panic and give in.

Iíve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

Iíve learned that it takes years to build up trust and then suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

Iíve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes, after that you better have a big willy or huge boobs.

Iíve learned that you should compare yourself to others Ė they are more screwed up than you think.

Iíve learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think youíve finished.

Iíve learned that we are all responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

Iíve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is, sooner or later the passion will fade and there had better be a lot of money to take itís place.

Iíve learned that 99% of the time, if something doesnít work at your house, the kids did it.

Iíve learned that the people that mean the most to you in life are taken way too soon and those who annoy the [censored] out of you never go away.

hope everyone is having a good day!

Sack

dg-in-centralpa
10-11-2007, 01:21 PM
As I mature, Iíve learned that you canít make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope that they panic and give in. <font color="red"> </font color> This is how I married Mrs. DG

Iíve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes. <font color="red"> </font color> Agreed

Iíve learned that it takes years to build up trust and then suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. <font color="red"> </font color> Isn't that true!

Iíve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes, after that you better have a big willy or huge boobs. <font color="red"> </font color> This lets me out /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Iíve learned that you should compare yourself to others Ė they are more screwed up than you think. <font color="red"> </font color> Sometimes I wonder...

Iíve learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think youíve finished. <font color="red"> </font color> Been there done that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iíve learned that we are all responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities. <font color="red"> </font color> That's what Prozac is for

Iíve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is, sooner or later the passion will fade and there had better be a lot of money to take itís place. <font color="red"> </font color> Again this lets me out

Iíve learned that 99% of the time, if something doesnít work at your house, the kids did it. <font color="red"> </font color> especially when it comes to the computer

Iíve learned that the people that mean the most to you in life are taken way too soon and those who annoy the [censored] out of you never go away. <font color="red"> </font color> Only the good die young /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG