PDA

View Full Version : The AZers are here! The Azers are here!

hondo
10-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Bored with the lack of targets on AZ, 2 of their finest
conservatives, LWW & Bamadog, have decided to test
the zesty dialogue here at CCB.
LWW's a pretty bright guy and is gunning for you, Gayle.
Bamadog just rants without any point & won't be any
competition.
Incidently, Gayle, you are quite the topic on a thread
on AZ titled Hondo Nostradomas. Check it out.

LAMas
10-11-2007, 10:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Bored with the lack of targets on AZ, 2 of their finest
conservatives, LWW &amp; Bamadog, have decided to test
Bamadog just rants without any point &amp; won't be any
competition.
Incidently, Gayle, you are quite the topic on a thread
on AZ titled Hondo Nostradomas. Check it out. <hr /></blockquote>

Please come over to AZ and play with Honda's buddies.

bamadog
10-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Let this be an invitation to any liberals, I mean progressives, who think their ideas can stand a little scrutiny. Come on over to AZB and have a friendly joust. We are replete with several very smart conservatives, so sharpen your wits. This could be a lot of fun as we enter the campaign season.

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
LWW &amp; Bamadog, have decided to test
<font color="red"> so while Gayle rants on about her hatred of Bush, Cheney, and the war, out of concern about where the country is headed....they came over here to play games???
What if no one else wants to play?. will they go back to their own sandbox?</font color>

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 12:12 AM
As we used to say..."there goes the neighborhood"

bamadog
10-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Why are you hysterically running around like chicken little?
Are you perhaps afraid you won't measure up to the AZers?
Or are you afraid you won't be able to coast in Gayle's slipstream much longer?

LWW
10-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Dawg, ah hain't never seen no neolib whut wusn't terrorfied of the truth!

LWW

hondo
10-12-2007, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LAMas:</font><hr>

Please come over to AZ and play with "Honda's"buddies. <hr /></blockquote>

I thought we were past the name calling, LaMas ole buddy.
P.S. Snoop Doggy doesn't count.

hondo
10-12-2007, 05:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> We are replete with several very smart conservatives, <hr /></blockquote>

True, but you aren't one of them!

LWW
10-12-2007, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LAMas:</font><hr>

Please come over to AZ and play with "Honda's"buddies. <hr /></blockquote>

I thought we were past the name calling, LaMas ole buddy.
P.S. Snoop Doggy doesn't count. <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> We are replete with several very smart conservatives, <hr /></blockquote>

True, but you aren't one of them! <hr /></blockquote>

I guess not, nor will we ever so long as you assume you have moral authority to insult people yet claim victim status when they say anything less than thanks.

Hondo, you implied on AZ that this place was different and I would get smoked.

All I've seen is more of the regurgitated DNC/DU.COM pap.

LWW

hondo
10-12-2007, 07:37 AM
I simply implied that everbody on the left hasn't
left this forum.
LWW, ole buddy, these people are obviously busier
than us ole geezers on AZ and don't have time to
post as often.
I decided you're right about Bamadog.
I don't like the guy, but I need to take the high road.
I will try hard to never call him Snoopy again.

DickLeonard
10-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Hondo I find Az to be user unfriendly. Who has time to find their way around that site. Gayle posts with facts and research and she has been to Walter Reed? ####

LWW
10-12-2007, 08:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Hondo I find Az to be user unfriendly. Who has time to find their way around that site. Gayle posts with facts and research and she has been to Walter Reed? #### <hr /></blockquote>
Could you point me in the direction of some of these "facts".

I've been searching, and I've asked you in two different threads now.

In the other you didn't seem interested in sharing.

Maybe here will be different.

LWW

bamadog
10-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Well, as usual hondo, you have trouble getting your facts straight. Your "senior moments" seem to be more frequent. You posted this on AZB "An interesting phenomena on CCB.
As I told you, it's the exact opposite over there. The libs
out-number the cons badly &amp; have pretty much beaten
them off the board. And yet, the forum continues to be
flooded with postings from the libs.
I asked them why. Gayle in Maryland explained that they
are passionate about exposing the mis-deeds of the Bush
administration and felt it was their duty to do so as people
who love &amp; fear for their country."
Now when we AZers come over to liven up the debate here, the libs, who have "beaten (the conservatives) off the board", run and hide.
Look art Gayle's thread " those who support the war", the liberal posters here were like a pack of H.S. cheerleaders all puffed up with their righteousness until an opposing view showed up. They are just like liberals everywhere, when they know they are going to be challenged on the facts, they scream they are being personally attacked and run away.
You, of all people, should recognize that ploy as you often used it on AZB.
If the Libs here are passionate about exposing the misdeeds of Bush, let them do so. But they should be prepared to defend their positions with facts and logic. (two weapons you, hondo, never seemed to have in your quiver.

Gayle in MD
10-12-2007, 10:35 AM
LMAO, hey, you're not a cat now are you? As in "Look what the cat, etc."

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Ah, such power, my cup /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif, awe, you know the rest. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Dear friend,
Let's not forget, the conservatives have left the Republican party. Only the neocons, aka, the nutty 28%, are left, hence, they can't raise the money the Democrats have raised, and their only hope now is that they can continue to get off free for the mess they have supported, and hope that only their kids and grand kids will pay the price. They were all for the war, the gross incompetence, wasting of billions, borrowing trillions, killing hundreds of thousands, but just don't mess with their precious tax breaks to pay for it, no no no, their family values won't allow it, leave it all to those with no voice to pay later, future generations.

Smart conservatives, are against Bush, and have left the Republican party, and smart neocons, do not exist, another oxymoron. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
10-12-2007, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Well, as usual hondo, you have trouble getting your facts straight. Your "senior moments" seem to be more frequent. You posted this on AZB "An interesting phenomena on CCB.
As I told you, it's the exact opposite over there. The libs
out-number the cons badly &amp; have pretty much beaten
them off the board. And yet, the forum continues to be
flooded with postings from the libs.
I asked them why. Gayle in Maryland explained that they
are passionate about exposing the mis-deeds of the Bush
administration and felt it was their duty to do so as people
who love &amp; fear for their country."
Now when we AZers come over to liven up the debate here, the libs, who have "beaten (the conservatives) off the board", run and hide.
Look art Gayle's thread " those who support the war", the liberal posters here were like a pack of H.S. cheerleaders all puffed up with their righteousness until an opposing view showed up. They are just like liberals everywhere, when they know they are going to be challenged on the facts, they scream they are being personally attacked and run away.
You, of all people, should recognize that ploy as you often used it on AZB.
If the Libs here are passionate about exposing the misdeeds of Bush, let them do so. But they should be prepared to defend their positions with facts and logic. (two weapons you, hondo, never seemed to have in your quiver. <hr /></blockquote>
Good posts and good points all Dawg.

All I've seen here so far is a left handed circlejerk

Gayle, this is not directed at you in a personal way, but I am so so so disappointed.

I had been told about this tenacious and educated and knowledgeable Gayle in MD who could link and verify every neolib point and was going to slay me upon first contact.

All I've found is hippie pool's sister reciting chapeter and verse from the DU.COM hymnal along with a group of neolibs who are only feeling secure when they can all hold hands and tell each other how smart they are.

LWW &lt;--Disappointed and unimpressed.

hondo
10-12-2007, 11:07 AM
I love you, Dog. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chopstick
10-12-2007, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>
All I've seen here so far is a left handed circlejerk

Gayle, this is not directed at you in a personal way, but I am so so so disappointed.

I had been told about this tenacious and educated and knowledgeable Gayle in MD who could link and verify every neolib point and was going to slay me upon first contact.

All I've found is hippie pool's sister reciting chapeter and verse from the DU.COM hymnal along with a group of neolibs who are only feeling secure when they can all hold hands and tell each other how smart they are.

LWW &lt;--Disappointed and unimpressed. <hr /></blockquote>

Well, it sure didn't take you long to catch on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome to the board boys. It used to be an interesting and fun place. We had lots of people posting about all kinds of cool stuff at one time. Most got disgusted with all of the incessant trash posting and left. I would like to see it get built back up again.

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm sure AZB appreciates, gaining back their wasted bandwidth.
What the new group fails to realize is that to have a legitimate argument, adult type argument, .....each party has to feel passion, believe strongly about their side of the debate. You may p**s some people off here, but nobody can deny your passion and concern.
These guys just want to argue for the sake of arguing, and I wonder why they would waste their time on a pool site...when Craigslist has an entire section devoted to "Rants and Raves".
I've had a running argument with my brother for years now..he's slightly to the right of Attila, and I have no clue where he got his religious beliefs....it seems to be a pick and choose from Catholicism, Gnosticism, and mysticism.
I can't believe we came from the same womb...
But I have to put up with him, because he's "blood" ( I should demand some DNA testing done though)
These guys, I owe no such tolerance

Gayle in MD
10-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Hey friend,
You might want to include the definition of tolerance in this post of yours. I don't think it is included in the neocon dictionary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Bamadog just rants without any point &amp; won't be any
competition.
Doesn't the name itself, make that obvious?

LWW
10-12-2007, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm sure AZB appreciates, gaining back their wasted bandwidth.
What the new group fails to realize is that to have a legitimate argument, adult type argument, .....each party has to feel passion, believe strongly about their side of the debate. You may p**s some people off here, but nobody can deny your passion and concern.
These guys just want to argue for the sake of arguing, and I wonder why they would waste their time on a pool site...when Craigslist has an entire section devoted to "Rants and Raves".
I've had a running argument with my brother for years now..he's slightly to the right of Attila, and I have no clue where he got his religious beliefs....it seems to be a pick and choose from Catholicism, Gnosticism, and mysticism.
I can't believe we came from the same womb...
But I have to put up with him, because he's "blood" ( I should demand some DNA testing done though)
These guys, I owe no such tolerance <hr /></blockquote>
I haven't dropped a pantload like that since I was two! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

LWW
10-12-2007, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey friend,
You might want to include the definition of tolerance in this post of yours. I don't think it is included in the neocon dictionary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote>
Actually it is the opposite of what you speak that is true, but I assume you already knew that.

The Dawg, myself, CO, and others have BEGGED to have people from the left have discussions and explain positions.

We have went up to and including Professor Marvin J Berlowitz...ranked the 61st modt dangerous leftist professor in America... and almost every single one of them ran for the hills. All that were left were the 9/11 truthers.

Sorry boys, but they's some new kids on the block.

LWW

LWW
10-12-2007, 01:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Bamadog just rants without any point &amp; won't be any
competition.
Doesn't the name itself, make that obvious? <hr /></blockquote>
Why is it that leftists immediately become absent or sling mud when something comes up that their talking points can't cover.

LWW