PDA

View Full Version : Guiliani's "Right Hand Man" Gets More Indictments

Gayle in MD
10-12-2007, 12:38 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/2007/10/12/2007-10-12_prosecutors_expected_to_file_charges_aga-1.html

Bribery, tax fraud and obstruction of justice. What a great sense of character and judgement Guiliani must possess! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The 9/11 millionaire is really a gem! He's implicated in the charges. Trust the neocons to be drawn to mafia mentality. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif They do so love authoritarianism. this is the guy that Guiliani wanted to run the Homeland Security Department. A great example of what kind of "Decider" he would make, huh?

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
If I truly loved "authoritarianism" I'd have to vote for Hillary. And I think she was going to name Hsu her homie/security director thingy!

And for the record Gayle....what exactly is wrong with the mafia? What is "mafia" and what do you mean by the term "mafia mentality?" Uncle Guido near your neck of the woods wants to know. Hope these questions were "specificity" enough for you this time.

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 04:41 PM
what exactly is wrong with the mafia? What is "mafia" and what do you mean by the term "mafia mentality?"
Say, you must have really led a sheltered life....
you could read up on...The Senate "Special Committee on Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce"
also called the Kefuuver Hearings...
But if you are like our beloved leader, don't like to read, and have a short attention span....
web page (http://history.sandiego.edu/GEN/20th/1950s/1951probes480.html)

SKennedy
10-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I have my definitions. I just wanted to know Gayle's. And the questions were really redundant, but hey, I appreciate your effort to educate me.
I didn't think anyone would take my questions literally. However, I would like to know if she uses the term mafia for all organized crime activity. If so, she is not very PC...and that was one of my points of my post. A real lib who is not very PC and insulting to the Italians.

SKennedy
10-12-2007, 09:54 PM
And no I have not led a sheltered life. I have been to places other than NY, California. Paris and the Riviera. I have been to those places that are the a_ _ holes of this world. Seeing these places I realize how well we have it here and how spoiled we are. I am thankful I was born and raised in the good old USA.
I started working by caddying at the golf course on an air force base at the age of 10. By the age of 13, I was pumping gas (before self-serve days). I worked all through high school and paid 100% for my own car, insurance, gas, clothes, date money and pot to smoke. Did my service for Uncle Sam, and then worked and paid my own way through college. No hand-outs, from anyone..and my parents did not have the ability to help me financially with college, etc. Am I complaining...not at all. Did my kids grow up this way..heck no. Who's better off...time will tell. But no, I was not raised sheltered. And I could spot a hustler in the pool hall by the age of 12.

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I knew you had seen the Godfather movie,and were aware of the Mafia, despite E. Edger's protestations that there wasn't any organized crime.
I think Mafia has now become a catchall phrase for crime.
Tom Dewey made a reputation as a crime fighting D.A. and damn near got elected President...but there were allegations later on of "connections"
Rudy has that same crime fighting rep...but Dick Leonard has a different take on that...

SKennedy
10-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Dick may be right.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Rudy Guiliani, a real creep. I'm not over Bush's little G.I. Joe stunt, I'm not ready for prime time cross dressers. He's already proven his poor judgement. No doubt, the right will love him. He's already got the Moe Joe going. Thinks these rehearsed phone calls during campaign speeches, from the former mistress he married, all this mushy, Goodby dear, I love you too, bs, will show him to be the family man he is, the Cristian Conservative, who killed numerous firemen, because he had the same disease as Bush, never listened to the experts, put the disaster communication center right in the basement of the WTC, the man who screwed around on every wife he ever had. Yeah, let the right vote for guiliani, who tried to put Bernie the knife in charge of homeland security. What we need now is another corrupt, Republican in the White House. The right will have it no other way. They're suckers for the "Show" ya know. Just bring plenty of bombs, and bands and banners, and they're all a twitter.

Gayle in Md.