PDA

View Full Version : Hillery can't make up her mind

pooltchr
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
During the Dem debates, HC said Obama was naive to state he would talk with Iran without conditions. Today, she said she would be willing to talk with Iran without conditions. What does that make her?

Steve

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 05:22 PM
A politician...!!!

pooltchr
10-12-2007, 08:21 PM
That's what I was thinking. Seems she is like every other politician...saying whatever she thinks people want to hear. Sure would be nice for someone (either party) to come forward and tell us the truth about where they really stand on the issues. I would vote for him or her, dem or rep, just for the honesty factor!
Steve

wolfdancer
10-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Steve, the only honest politician I know of in my lifetime, was James Michael Curley...who served as Mayor of Boston, while serving out a jail term. I believe it was Curley who once said...."steal a lot, but steal a little for the poor"
With Curley, you knew what you were electing...unlike other politicians, you didn't have to wait until they were elected to find out they was a crook...
And not just one...but two Statues of the Great man are in Boston...and he inspired a movie "The Last Hurrah"
Irish, Catholic, Democrat....what's not to like?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Curley_statue.004.JPG/250px-Curley_statue.004.JPG

SKennedy
10-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I wish Gayle would run for office. She would make a great politician. She feels our pain..and, she can avoid questions by asking for "specificity!" I'm still impressed with her on that one!

And Gayle....I'm not knocking the USO, but I only had one experience with them during my tenure with Uncle Sam. I was not impressed. However, I do not and did not judge them from the single event I associated with them. Were you the one sitting next to me on the bus headed to colonial Williamsburg in the early 70's? Are you a red-head? Were you a red-head?