PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to board conservatives.

LWW
10-13-2007, 04:42 AM
I have no intention of taking over the board, but I can see why some of you have quit posting here.

The cowardice of the average neoleftist is something you just have to adapt to.

They usually have no interest in finding truth or exposing corruption. They usually only have allegiance to the party and the party dogma has always and will always trump such old tyme values like truth and justice and honor.

They will nearly always support the creation of a problem and condemn the fixer of the same problem based solely on party identity.

It is futile for them to deny any of this because in the last few days they have proven all of it.

Now, to make a short story long, I intend to continue posting here and adding threads.

I, unlike the neoleftists whose collective head is currently buried in the intellectual sands of denial, encourage everyone to join in.

I always try to link my posts to another source, besides me, so people know where I am coming from.

If I enter my "opinion" it will not be linked because it is my "opinion".

I encourage that everyone try to maintain this standard. That way we can all share in what has been found and is provable and continue discussions with personal opinion on the news/topic.

What I try to avoid is a bunch of moonbat blather passed off as "truth" when it has no support other than opinion.

Hopefully, we can all edify ourselves.

If our leftist brethren choose to join in I have no issue whatsoever. In fact, I encourage it. If they choose to continue hiding in an intellectually inbred subculture, then we can't help them.

LWW

cushioncrawler
10-14-2007, 02:37 AM
El -- Hitler woz a very interesting person, and i like some aspects of hiz ideaz, i am one of hiz biggest fanz in fakt. But i dont understand anything u have written. What or who are u ???? Wize'me'up and i will probably hate u (or parts of u). Perhaps i will love parts of u. madMac.

LWW
10-14-2007, 03:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> El -- Hitler woz a very interesting person, and i like some aspects of hiz ideaz, i am one of hiz biggest fanz in fakt. But i dont understand anything u have written. What or who are u ???? Wize'me'up and i will probably hate u (or parts of u). Perhaps i will love parts of u. madMac. <hr /></blockquote>
I am a neoleftists worst nightmare...a seeker and purveyor of truth.

This forum is quite the laughing stock at AZB BTW with it's courageous behavior.

LWW

Righty
10-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Is that really you in your avatar?

LWW
10-14-2007, 03:52 AM
No.

That is Gary Burbank of 700 WLW in Cincinnati dressed is Character as "Earl Pitts-Great American Redneck".

Gary is an extremely funny man with a relatively far left talk show-comedy show.

I don't agree with a lot of Gary's ideas...but he is articulate and gives both sides of a debate an equal stand. His musical comedy routines and faux news/commercials are a riot.

Earl is a caricature of a far right extremist with a news commentary hourly called "PITTSED OFF-VEEEEWS FRUM THE RIGHT WANG" (Pronounced as Earl says it.)

"You wanna know what makes me sick? You wanna know what makes me so angry I wanna stuff a peanut butter sammich in my shorts and a hungry squirrel in each pocket?"

You should give him a listen some time.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-14-2007, 01:23 PM
MadMac he is someone who has posted a few times and hasn't said anything of value yet. Yet he wants to be recognized as a learned scholar.

Is there an election in Aussie Land now?####

Drop1
10-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Hello "Section Eight",and welcome to the forum. I don't think you will take over the Forum,but I must admit,I enjoy comedy,and you are the closes to a comedian we have had for some time,what with the War,and elections,and the aliens are coming issues. Don't get too carried away,you might be up on fraud charges./ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bamadog
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Well then, why don't you apply your brain power to the questions he asked in his "for those who oppose the war" thread?
Let's see how YOU measure up Dick!

hondo
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

This forum is quite the laughing stock at AZB BTW with it's courageous behavior.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Not at all true. You &amp; Dog &amp; a few others are highly
indignant over your treatment.
The majority of AZers can't stop laughing.

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm wondering why then, if this is so laughable over here, and nobody wants to discuss issues with him...why not grab his crayons, and head back there where people probably hang on every word that he writes?
Call it what he will....I see no reason to discuss anything with someone just wants to pick a "fight" ..we already have Ed for that. I'd rather discuss any political differences with Deeman, or Steve....at least then, you could keep the conversation at an adult level....
Tell the supposedly laughing group over at AZB, that if they can send a few over here without a chip on their shoulder, and an inflated ego about what they have to say....they might find a basis for a lively discussion....

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Mac, I just found out in an email, that Jimmy Carter is to blame for this whole mess...
Is fratricide ever legal over there?
I think if I took the stand in my own defense...they would return a justifiable homicide verdict.
Jimmy ****** Carter is responsible????

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Dick, don't take the bait, or you'll end up being stalked. That way you'll avoid both getting angry at what is being said in reply....or laughing hysterically at the absurdity of it.

LWW
10-14-2007, 05:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm wondering why then, if this is so laughable over here, and nobody wants to discuss issues with him...why not grab his crayons, and head back there where people probably hang on every word that he writes?
Call it what he will....I see no reason to discuss anything with someone just wants to pick a "fight" ..we already have Ed for that. I'd rather discuss any political differences with Deeman, or Steve....at least then, you could keep the conversation at an adult level...<hr /></blockquote>

Here's why, as short and as sweet as I can make it.

The leftists here have a nearly across the board trait of constantly claiming "the right can't explain this, the right won't answer this, the right ducks this, the right runs from this" ad infinitum.

Then when someone comes in who can explain things, who can answer things, who won't duck things, and doesn't run from things you all hide under the porch.

I am exactly what you have all asked for.

And BTW, again as far as wanting to pick a fight. You have been duped if you believe that.

I came here because I was challenged by some of your board members and told how I would be ran off the board with your intellectual debating skills and fact based analysis.

I haven't met but a few here who comprehend that part of discussion is to give and answer questions.

LWW

LWW
10-14-2007, 05:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mac, I just found out in an email, that Jimmy Carter is to blame for this whole mess...
Is fratricide ever legal over there?
I think if I took the stand in my own defense...they would return a justifiable homicide verdict.
Jimmy ****** Carter is responsible???? <hr /></blockquote>
I find it quite amusing that you lack the courage to address a single question yet pompously pontificate against straw men using straw points to "win" straw arguments all the while acting as if you were having intelligent discourse with the poster.

Very interesting behavior.

LWW

cushioncrawler
10-14-2007, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> MadMac he is someone who has posted a few times and hasn't said anything of value yet. Yet he wants to be recognized as a learned scholar. Is there an election in Aussie Land now?####<hr /></blockquote>Yes the Prime Minister Johnny Howard (the Liberal Party) will be thrown out in a month or two (Dubbya iz hiz hero).

The Liberal Party iz controlled by rightwing capitalists -- they dont beleev in global warming, nor kyoto -- and they beleev in Reagonomics.

The new prime minister will be from the Labour Party -- controlled by the unions -- allmost az bad. Me, myself, i will vote Greens. madMac.

cushioncrawler
10-14-2007, 06:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mac, I just found out in an email, that Jimmy Carter is to blame for this whole mess... Is fratricide ever legal over there? I think if I took the stand in my own defense...they would return a justifiable homicide verdict. Jimmy ****** Carter is responsible????<hr /></blockquote>JC iz your brother??? madMac.

hondo
10-14-2007, 08:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm wondering why then, if this is so laughable over here, and nobody wants to discuss issues with him...why not grab his crayons, and head back there where people probably hang on every word that he writes?
Call it what he will....I see no reason to discuss anything with someone just wants to pick a "fight" ..we already have Ed for that. I'd rather discuss any political differences with Deeman, or Steve....at least then, you could keep the conversation at an adult level....
Tell the supposedly laughing group over at AZB, that if they can send a few over here without a chip on their shoulder, and an inflated ego about what they have to say....they might find a basis for a lively discussion....
<hr /></blockquote>

You misunderstand me. We're not laughing at you.
Some of us who quit posting because of the bullying
on AZ are laughing that the bullys were ignored on here.

LWW
10-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Sorry Hondo.

That's a pantload and you know it.

This is mostly, if not entirely, your doing.

You started the thread and dangled the bait.

I took you up.

Now you want to whine.

As I said on AZ Hondo, not only do you need better heroes...you deserve better.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow, an open letter to conservatives...sounded real important like, but after reading the debt that this conservative admin has rung up...I don't think I'm a conservative...so I better not read it...might be "eyes only" or "need to know" info.
I don't know why people are always trying to compare Bush with Hitler....only thing I see they have in common was they are both megalomaniacs
Hitler looked "brilliant" at first...George ain't fooled anyone since day one...no give him the first few months....it was 9/11 when most of us figured out, "Houston, we have a problem". But give him some credit...he'd of carried about 30% of the votes in the next election, if he didn't come up with this war.
That's the same 30% that thought he was braver then John Kerry during the Viet war...same folks that think Marion Morrison was a real hero during WWII
http://www.million-bush.com/artworks/millionbush_adolf-bush_3.jpg
Adolf Bush

LWW
10-15-2007, 07:33 AM
You don't know why someone does something and then you do it?

How nonsurprised I am.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-15-2007, 08:13 AM
MadMac Hitler was a client of GWB grandfather it is all ln the Bush Crime Families history just Google the Bush Crime Family. It is interesting reading of course it is all lies.
####

eg8r
10-15-2007, 08:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I came here because I was challenged by some of your board members and told how I would be ran off the board with your intellectual debating skills and fact based analysis. <hr /></blockquote> Whoa, who on earth asked you to come over here and debate intellectually with anyone from the left? All they have proven is that they can regurgitate all over their keyboards every word they heard on the sunday morning political shows. There is no intellect in that?

I am just wondering...who on earth "challenged" you guys to drop on by (we know it was not hondo he used to come here and whine every once in a while about the mistreatment to his kind spirit over at AZB)? I don't mind anyone posting here, but if you pat yourself on the back any harder you might break an arm.

eg8r

Chopstick
10-15-2007, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I came here because I was challenged by some of your board members and told how I would be ran off the board with your intellectual debating skills and fact based analysis. <hr /></blockquote> Whoa, who on earth asked you to come over here and debate intellectually with anyone from the left? All they have proven is that they can regurgitate all over their keyboards every word they heard on the sunday morning political shows. There is no intellect in that?

I am just wondering...who on earth "challenged" you guys to drop on by (we know it was not hondo he used to come here and whine every once in a while about the mistreatment to his kind spirit over at AZB)? I don't mind anyone posting here, but if you pat yourself on the back any harder you might break an arm.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Actually Eg it was Hondo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LWW
10-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Evidence?

LWW

LWW
10-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Actually Hondo was a main instigator.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

hondo
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

I took you up.

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>

Yep. I screwed up &amp; I have apologised to Gayle , Wolfie,
you &amp; even Dog!
Not sure what else you want from me.
You got to admit I did create some high drama.
Things were getting pretty boring.

hondo
10-15-2007, 10:40 AM

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

LOL. It never fails. When 2 of a kind run into each other,
they can't stand the other one!

hondo
10-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I'M INNOCENT, I TELL YOU! I DON'T REMEMBER NUTHIN!

Chopstick
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I'M INNOCENT, I TELL YOU! I DON'T REMEMBER NUTHIN! <hr /></blockquote>

A New Yorker once told me no matter what happened, just deny it. If someone stole the church on the corner and you have a steeple sticking out of your a$$, just keep denying it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LWW
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

I took you up.

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>

Yep. I screwed up &amp; I have apologised to Gayle , Wolfie,
you &amp; even Dog!
Not sure what else you want from me.
You got to admit I did create some high drama.
Things were getting pretty boring. <hr /></blockquote>
And I accepted that apology and issued one of my own to you.

I'm not mad at you Hondo, in fact I've said more than once you deserve better role models.

But, someone asked and I answered.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 12:35 PM
JC iz your brother???
Sort of,since we are both ex sewer pipe sailors, but not in the Biblical sense.
I don't go around claiming that I speak for the late, great, JC either (excuse the mild profanity)

eg8r
10-15-2007, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL. It never fails. When 2 of a kind run into each other,
they can't stand the other one! <hr /></blockquote> I guess in the end, the truth came out and it was honduh that called them over here. Truth be told I don't really care one way or the other, I just don't care for the secrecy. If you say someone asked you to come here on the board, then tell us who it was.

eg8r

LWW
10-16-2007, 03:36 AM
I did.

It was more than Hondo.

If anyone wants to search the AZB forums go ahead...but members here have been laying down the challenge for at least a year.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. You have inspired me.

LWW