PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to board non conservatives.

LWW
10-13-2007, 04:51 AM
I have no intention of taking over the board, but I can see why many conservatives have quit posting here.

I have not seen one neoleftist with the testicular/ovarian fortitude to actually debate someone on the issues. I find this sad as I can see there are some bright, although brainwashed, peeps here.

I ask you to have an open mind in finding truth or exposing corruption without regard to party. Allegiance to party and party dogma should never trump such old tyme values like truth and justice and honor.

Please open your eyes to the reality that the DNC is every bit as evil as the RNC, and has pimped iot's members many times to support the creation of a problem and condemn the fixer of the same problem based solely on party identity.

It is futile for them to deny any of this because in the last few days they have proven all of it.

Now, to make a short story long, I intend to continue posting here and adding threads.

I want the neoleftists to join in. I also always try to link my posts to another source, besides me, so people know where I am coming from.

If I enter my "opinion" it will not be linked because it is my opinion.

I encourage that everyone try to maintain this standard. That way we can all share in what has been found and is provable and continue discussions with personal opinion on the news/topic.

What I try to avoid is a bunch of moonbat blather passed off as "truth" when it has no support other than opinion. Hopefully, we can all edify ourselves.

You don't need to like me, or even agree with me, but you owe it to yourself, your beliefs, your family, and your country to step outside of your comfort zone and see the rest of the world.

LWW

DeadCrab
10-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Are you a vet?

LWW
10-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Only in the broadest definition.

I did 6 years as a reservist.

LWW

bamadog
10-13-2007, 01:19 PM
The fever swamp over here needs to be drained---BAD!
you guys have been stewing in your own juices for so long you can't tell the shrimp from the okra.

Why are you so terrified of opposing viewpoints?
Jeez, you'd think it was a college campus over here the way you guard your little fiefdom!