PDA

View Full Version : Hondo what were you thinking.

SUPERSTAR
10-13-2007, 08:41 AM
I can't believe you led CAMDEN and The Piņata to this place. You should have known they would go down the toilet over here.

Shame on you for setting them up like that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Although people learn pretty quick. 10 threads met with silence is way too many for it to be coincidence.

Funny stuff

LWW
10-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Ahhhh...

...I found out where my friend hides.

Not getting an answer in 10 threads from a neoleftist is not only not surprising, it is expected.

You will now be able to watch neolib myths lose their lifesblood on the broadsword of truth on multiple sites my friend.

I am happy to be at your service.

LWW

bamadog
10-13-2007, 01:07 PM
This is obviously where the pseudo intellectuals who couldn't cut it at AZB go to lick their wounds. Kinda like being sent down to the single A farm team.
If you think you are going to sharpen up your debating skills here before returning to the big leagues, it looks highly unlikely.

wolfdancer
10-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Don't judge Hondo too harshly....since Ed stopped posting (my prayers WERE answered)...we needed a little comic relief around here....
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_d1UmOpuRE&mode=related&search=)

hondo
10-13-2007, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Don't judge Hondo too harshly....since Ed stopped posting (my prayers WERE answered)...we needed a little comic relief around here....
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_d1UmOpuRE&amp;mode=related&amp;search=) <hr /></blockquote>

What happened to Ed?!?!?!?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
BTW, Superstar wasn't judging me.
He's a really a good guy although perhaps a little
perverted. But aren't we all?

wolfdancer
10-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Aw, Ed's still around somewhere, just giving us a break.

LWW
10-13-2007, 04:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> This is obviously where the pseudo intellectuals who couldn't cut it at AZB go to lick their wounds. Kinda like being sent down to the single A farm team.
If you think you are going to sharpen up your debating skills here before returning to the big leagues, it looks highly unlikely. <hr /></blockquote>
Naw Dawg, eye done ciphered it out!

This here is whar all these left wang corpses of myths go to git sum life breathed back into em agin!

Alls it takes however is a good shot of high caliber logic right in the middle of the forehead and they fall over daid agin jest like them zombies in the movin pitcher shows!

LWW

eg8r
10-15-2007, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to Ed?!?!?!?! <hr /></blockquote> Work has happened. We are in the middle of a gigantic SAP build and we under a time crunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
10-15-2007, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
What happened to Ed?!?!?!?! <hr /></blockquote> Work has happened. We are in the middle of a gigantic SAP build and we under a time crunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I just did one earlier this year. Full upgrades, hardware, Oracle and all. I was doing 110+ hours a week for about six months. I don't see how guys with families survive in this business.

eg8r
10-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Well it has been very tough on my family. I fly out on Sunday, work all week till the very late hours each night and the sleep on the plane ride back to Orlando on Friday. Once I get home, the laptop is fired back up and I am off again. It sucks. On the bright side, we are through blueprinting and now into realization which is more my skill set anyways. I am an application developer by trade so config and customization more suits my style than requirements gathering. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Work has happened. We are in the middle of a gigantic SAP build and we under a time crunch.
And here I thought it was God answering my prayers

eg8r
10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And here I thought it was God answering my prayers <hr /></blockquote> All of a sudden you are looking for religion? Don't let your grandmother type hear that, she will lump you with the rest of us, and frankly we don't need to be pulled down to your level.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm sure that God will forgive your continuous UnChristianlike utterances.
I don't like you, nor what you stand for,...I even think your beliefs represent a threat to our country, but I hold back any real unkind remarks, lest I join you in your cesspool of hatred....
Get a **** life, you ****.....you haven't made any ***** sense yet in any of your replies....
now go in peace !!!!

LWW
10-16-2007, 03:39 AM
This from someone who admits to being uninformed and who admits to fighting to stay that way.

LWW

eg8r
10-16-2007, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure that God will forgive your continuous UnChristianlike utterances. <hr /></blockquote> I need to begin thanking God that your sureties are not worth the paper to wipe them off my shoe. [ QUOTE ]
I don't like you, nor what you stand for,... <hr /></blockquote> Since you brought it up, I don't much care. You are gayle's ankle-biter and nothing more than a slight nuisance. [ QUOTE ]
but I hold back any real unkind remarks <hr /></blockquote> I guess in stating this you decided to just outright lie. Whatever floats your boat. [ QUOTE ]
Get a **** life <hr /></blockquote> Are you somehow stating that you might have one? If so, then I desire to be the furthest from that. [ QUOTE ]
you haven't made any ***** sense yet in any of your replies....
now go in peace !!!! <hr /></blockquote> Whatever. You have made gayle happy, now go bite someone else's ankles.

eg8r