PDA

View Full Version : The Republican Nightmare With NO End!

Gayle in MD
10-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Thank you neocons, for you're great intellect, and judgement.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 12— In a sweeping indictment of the four-year effort in Iraq, the former top American commander called the Bush administration’s handling of the war incompetent and warned that the United States was “living a nightmare with no end in sight.”

In one of his first major public speeches since leaving the Army in late 2006, retired Lt. Gen. Ricardo S. Sanchez blamed the administration for a “catastrophically flawed, unrealistically optimistic war plan” and denounced the current “surge” strategy as a “desperate” move that will not achieve long-term stability.

“After more than fours years of fighting, America continues its desperate struggle in Iraq without any concerted effort to devise a strategy that will achieve victory in that war-torn country or in the greater conflict against extremism,” Mr. Sanchez said, at a gathering here of military reporters and editors.

General Sanchez is the most senior in a string of retired generals to harshly criticize the administration’s conduct of the war. Asked following his remarks why he waited nearly a year after his retirement to outline his views, he responded that that it was not the place of active duty officers to challenge lawful orders from civilian authorities. General Sanchez, who is said to be considering a book, promised further public statements criticizing officials by name.

“There was been a glaring and unfortunate display of incompetent strategic leadership within our national leaders,” he said, adding later in his remarks that civilian officials have been “derelict in their duties” and guilty of a “lust for power.”

The White House had no initial comment.

But his role as commander in Iraq during the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal leaves General Sanchez vulnerable to criticism that that he is shifting the blame from himself and exacting revenge against an administration that replaced him as the top commander in the aftermath of the scandal and declined to nominate him for a fourth star, forcing his retirement.

Though he was cleared of wrongdoing in the abuse matter by an Army investigation, he nonetheless became a symbol, along with officials like L. Paul Bremer III , the chief administrator in Iraq, of the ineffective American leadership early in the occupation.

Questioned by reporters after his speech, he included the military and himself among those who made mistakes in Iraq, citing the failure to insist on a better post-invasion stabilization plan.

But his main criticism was leveled at the Bush administration, which he said he said has failed to mobilize the entire United States government, other than the military, to contribute meaningfully to reconstructing and stabilizing Iraq.

“National leadership continues to believe that victory can be achieved by military power alone,” he said. “Continued manipulations and adjustments to our military strategy will not achieve victory. The best we can do with this flawed approach is stave off defeat.”

Asked after his remarks what strategy he favored, General Sanchez ticked off a series of steps — from promoting reconciliation among Iraq’s warring sectarian factions to building effective Iraqi army and police units — that closely paralleled the list of tasks frequently cited by the Bush administration.

But he said that the administration had failed to craft a detailed strategy for achieving those steps that went beyond the use of military force.

“The administration, Congress and the entire inter-agency, especially the State Department, must shoulder responsibility for the catastrophic failure, and the American people must hold them accountable,” General Sanchez said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/washington/12cnd-general.html?ei=5090&en=85ccf3d5966b8d2b&ex=134984 1600&adxnnl=1&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&adxnnlx= 1192298800-HQTLsnihh7gGE/ZSjLFdFA

<font color="red">Will the idiots who voted for this never ending nightmare, created and supported it with their votes, and silence, denied their responsibility and poor judgement, their incessant lies, their continuing denial of every and all documentation on their piss poor judgement, take a moment to acknowledge the rold they have played in handing our country a nightmare with no end? No, they will now attack General Sanchez, paint him as a terrorist lover, call him names for being honest, try to ruin his reputation, and deny that he, the former Top commander, knows what he's talking about. All those of us who respect his opinion, will then be insulted, and called every name in the book for having said this same thing for years.

Nice work, Republicans. Now go sign up for your McDonalds follow the dots menu, so we can consider letting you go into the voting booth again. Oh, and you might want to consider reading the archives, under Gayle in Md. where you will find many predictions which match the good Generals descriptions, only they're years old, but still apply.

</font color>

wolfdancer
10-13-2007, 12:45 PM
I'll be interested in reading any attacks re the General, or his statements. There will probably be a few new reports out tomorrow, from Generals that support the President and the war, that's how these things are brushed aside...but I'm sure the War exerts for both AZB, and a couple of resident experts here, will know more about the war, then the former top Commander (hey, they get the real reports from Fox News)...and will share their expertise with us.
I think this is unprecedented...nothing like this even happened during the last unpopular war, Viet-Nam
But, what do I know...from the safety and comfort of my living room, I form my ideas about the war...same as the Chicken-Hawk supporters do

bamadog
10-13-2007, 12:51 PM
So according to you, half the nation, the half that voted for Pres. Bush, are "idiots". And yet, you are constantly railing at the Republicans for being intolerant and divisive.
Do you not see the hypocrisy of your own words?

pooltchr
10-13-2007, 03:07 PM
It's bad enough that you waste perfectly good bandwidth posting crap like this...but why cut and paste the same bs in two different threads? Can't come up with anything new? Try thinking for yourself, rather than letting others do your thinking for you.
Steve

LWW
10-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Bush has spent 4+ years trying to keep the neoleft happy instead of winning a war.

The fact that there is a huge problem is obvious.

The thing that disgusts me with Bush is that he ever gave a shiite about what the DNC thought since they first took the position of being unappeasable.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-14-2007, 08:22 AM
If this isn't just like you. The testimony of the top commander, a respected career general, is crap. Followed by another attempt to dictate how and what others may post.
Typical Republican denial of all things that prove Bush's policy was disasterous, his incompetence, and the continuing lies that he, and his hand picked robots continue to tell us. You voted for a dope, twice. Why would you think that I, of all people, would place any value on your opinions about my posts?

Gayle in Md,

Bobbyrx
10-14-2007, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> If this isn't just like you. The testimony of the top commander, a respected career general, is crap. Gayle in Md,
<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red">Isn't that exactly what you said about the testimony of one Gen. David H. Petraeus????? </font color>

pooltchr
10-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Bobbyrx,
This is typical for Gayle. If someone agrees with her, they are a "respected general". If they don't, their opinion is worthless in her eyes. She likes to cherry pick her quotes. Accept the ones that she agrees with, and discard the rest. And then she accuses the right of being brainwashed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve
Steve

bamadog
10-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Selective indignation is a hallmark of the left.

LWW
10-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I've found her to among the least tolerant and most uninformed members of a political forum I've ever seen.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Gayle my favorite columnists response to critics of Barracka OBama's inexperience was that after 6 years in Office GWB was the Most inexperienced person in Washington.####

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I don't know how anyone can put down the observations of an ex-commander. His opinions were valued when he held the job, but now "worthless" just because he chooses to tell the truth, as he sees it.
I think it took courage to do that, and while one may still cling to a vestige of hope that the GWB/Fox version is the real truth...how can they totally dismiss him, just because he is saying something they don't want to hear.....like the
****** reality of the situation, for a change.
AND now the new "Alexander the Great", boy genius and inspirational war President, is going to attack Iran?
And they impeached Bill Clinton over a sex act?

Drop1
10-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Sorry "Dork Breath",you hold that position.

Bobbyrx
10-14-2007, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I don't know how anyone can put down the observations of an ex-commander. His opinions were valued when he held the job, but now "worthless" just because he chooses to tell the truth, as he sees it.
<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red"> I agree. That's why I believe General Tommy Franks and General David Patraeus........ </font color>

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn, Harry....you really know how to hurt a guy. I been holding off replying to the AZB reject crew, until I could come up with something snappy like that....and I had settled on that one.....but you beat me to it....
I like it though, subtle but succinct....just two words to get your point across

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 02:46 PM
After 4 years of fighting, thousands of American casualties, tens of thousands of Americans wounded, maimed, disabled, and no clear victory in sight...a realization that we may be there for another 12 years at least.....
Some people want to totally discredit this man's views, and keep buying into the "Mission Accomplished" version of reality? Was he another flawed appointment by GWB? He'd have to be, if his opinion is now worthless.
Speaking of appointments...did GWB just draw names from a list of supporters or ? Where did he come up with this director of homeland security? From some Hollywood "B" movie extras roster? I get so inspired when I hear him talk, that I have a BM
Besides the generation of young American soldiers who will survive, but lose their late teens, their 20's to this revolving door...rotation of duty war....there's also a generation of Iraqi's who will have lost even more, to this war...their families, homes, schools, hospitals,....I'm sure they'll grow up cheering for GWB and our liberation efforts.
Why I don't bother to reply to the AZB "hit" squad.....they have opinions based on opinions...I prefer opinions based on facts.
nobody here reads more books about today's topics, watches more C-span, or reality TV, as opposed to Faux Tv, nobody here has spent more time with wounded veterans...then Gayle.
AND, they came over here to attack her!!!! What a ***** joke
( a man's got to know their limitations, i guess trying to put down a woman is their's )
I don't always agree with her sometimes extreme views, but there is more truth in her words then the entire AZB wolfpacks....make that dog pack....I respect wolves

bamadog
10-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Why are you so terrified of us?
If your opinions are truly based on facts, you should have no trouble defending them.
If they are based on hate and bias then I can understand your not being willing to engage.
Quick, go ask Gayle what you think!

LWW
10-14-2007, 05:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Why are you so terrified of us?
If your opinions are truly based on facts, you should have no trouble defending them.
If they are based on hate and bias then I can understand your not being willing to engage.
Quick, go ask Gayle what you think! <hr /></blockquote>
You know the game with these guys Dawgs.

This is the PC brownshirts in action.

Silence non party approved talk radio.

Shout down non party approved public speakers.

Silence all non party approved discussions.

Doublethink reigns supreme.

LWW

Chopstick
10-15-2007, 08:24 AM
<font color="blue">I thought YOU were the Republican nightmare that never ends. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
10-15-2007, 09:05 AM
No, I said that his testimony was at odds with the GAO, the only completely independent government agency. I said that if he wasn't willing to be a pawn for George Bush, he wouldn't be running anything, anywhere. I said that he changed his own statement, during his testimony, after recieving a cll from the White House, when they hit the fan over his statement that he couldn't say if the war in IRaq, was making us any safer. I said that any commander, willing to send our troops into battle, without bothering to judge for himself if it was even worthwhile, or possible to achieve any good result, wasn't much of a man. When you're watching young men and women die, and be maimed, daily, and that process doesn't even make you ask yourself if any of it is worth it, what kind of human robot are you? You're nothing but a pawn, without loyalty to those who are doing the sacrificing.

Some Generals stayed, out of loyalty to their troops. They believed, once they had used up every possible method and opp9ortunity to get through to George Bush, the idiot in command, that this war was not only dumb, but unwinnable, and that we should change the mission and redeploy our troops,to the peripheral, and out of the sectarian violence, the civil war, finally were ousted, because they spoke truth to power. General Patraeus did not speak truth, in his testimony. Tthe disasterous results he predicted would come about if we didn't stay, are already reality on the ground, every single one of them.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-15-2007, 09:12 AM
You've watched this process for four years. The Generals go in, see that the task is unwinnable, begin to take mercy for our troops, whose lives are being wasted, in a militarily unwinnable war, see that the Iraqi government is corrupt, will always be corrupt, has always been corrupt, see that the administration refuses to compromise with their needs, knowledge, and goals for survival, and finally, when they reach a point where they refuse to be good sheep, and cannot stand to watch the abuse of our troops, without speaking out, they speak out, and they are axed. You've watched this for over four years, yet you still don't get it?

Every General, to a man, stated that this surge would not work, that is was too little too late, and that our troops should be re-deployed, away from this civil war, and sectarian violence. The Baker commission, stated that the administration should be more honest with Americans about Iraq, and that the conditions were dire and degrading. Sixteen National Security Agencies, stated that the occupation of Iraq, had emboldened our enemies, increased their numbers, made America less safe. And YOU accuse ME of being brainwashed?

BWA HA HA HA...Good one.

YOU, are the one who has been brainwashed.

gayle in Md.

eg8r
10-15-2007, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how anyone can put down the observations of an ex-commander. His opinions were valued when he held the job, but now "worthless" just because he chooses to tell the truth, as he sees it.
<hr /></blockquote> You are gaining on Gayle as the biggest hypocrite. If you ever had an ounce of credibility then you would apply the logic quoted above to Petraeus since he is still actively involved and his observations are current.

I find your post as foolish as it gets and sadly you have learned from Gayle at this point. If the person speaking is in step with your perceived truth you believe them, however if not, then you make up a "cute childish" name for them and spread lies.

eg8r

LWW
10-15-2007, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <font color="blue">I thought YOU were the Republican nightmare that never ends. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Nope.

I'm the DNC nightmare that never ends.

Glad to be of service to you citizen.

LWW

bamadog
10-15-2007, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> You are gaining on Gayle as the biggest hypocrite. If you ever had an ounce of credibility then you would apply the logic quoted above to Petraeus since he is still actively involved and his observations are current.

I find your post as foolish as it gets and sadly you have learned from Gayle at this point. If the person speaking is in step with your perceived truth you believe them, however if not, then you make up a "cute childish" name for them and spread lies.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

There is intelligent life here after all- Well Said!

bamadog
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> If this isn't just like you. The testimony of the top commander, a respected career general, is crap. Followed by another attempt to dictate how and what others may post.
Typical Republican denial of all things that prove Bush's policy was disasterous, his incompetence, and the continuing lies that he, and his hand picked robots continue to tell us. You voted for a dope, twice. Why would you think that I, of all people, would place any value on your opinions about my posts?

Gayle in Md,

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, if the Presidents' policies have been so "disasterous", why hasn't Al Qaeda attacked us on our shores in over six years?
In his videos OBL has been emphasizing that his goal is to bring another, even larger, attack to America.
Give the Bush bashing a rest for a moment and answer this question.

Chopstick
10-15-2007, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <font color="blue">I thought YOU were the Republican nightmare that never ends. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Nope.

I'm the DNC nightmare that never ends.

Glad to be of service to you citizen.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Intelligent discussion is always a benefit to all. There used to be a liberal guy named Ross on here a while back. He was pretty good. One time he had Highsea, Deeman, and Secaucus Fats all going at the same time. I lack the eloquence to join in these discussions but I enjoy reading them.

LAMas
10-15-2007, 12:09 PM
http://www.militaryreporters.org/sanchez_101207.html

What he said.

AMERICA HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTINUE OUR EFFORTS IN IRAQ. A PRECIPITOUS WITHDRAWAL WILL UNQUESTIONABLY LEAD TO CHAOS THAT WOULD ENDANGER THE STABILITY OF THE GREATER MIDDLE EAST. IF THIS OCCURS IT WOULD HAVE SIGNIFICANT ADVERSE EFFECTS ON THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. COALITION AND AMERICAN FORCE PRESENCE WILL BE REQUIRED AT SOME LEVEL FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. GIVEN THE LACK OF A GRAND STRATEGY WE MUST MOVE RAPIDLY TO MINIMIZE THAT FORCE PRESENCE AND ALLOW THE IRAQIS MAXIMUM ABILITY TO EXERCISE THEIR SOVERIEGNTY IN ACHIEVING A SOLUTION.

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Gayle, I have to take Steve's side in this...you have been brainwashed.....
with a hundred books speaking out against GWB, and few, if any in suppport...with Ex-Generals,Ex-Operatives, Ex-Appointees,Ex-Insiders, etc...all speaking out against him. With a Secretary of State that resigned to protect his honor, an Attorney General that was forced to resign, because he gave up his,a Homeland Security Chief better qualified to judge at horse shows, then to judge imminent threats...how could you not be brainwashed....with the facts?
The revelations are all around us daily...news reports, books, exposes.....Damnnation....it's got to be hard to remain loyal to the cause...only a person of strong faith could still believe in the Bush/Cheney/Rove troika...
it's enough to test any man's faith...and I know yours hasn't been strong enough to endure....thus Steve is correct
you now are a true non-believer and you Hate Big Brother

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
and here I thought the nightmare was that this site is now attracting them by the droves, after finding no support on the other sites....Can't wait for "move-on" day.....isn't there a support group to help them find a new home on the net...moveon.org?

Gayle in MD
10-16-2007, 04:32 AM
I wonder sometimes if there is any single one of the bashers on here who have catually read a book about this war, or this administration, or al Qaeda, other than a Coulter "hate liberals" book.

Let's take turkey, for example, where the Pew Institute has polled and reported for years on their attitudes about America. Before Bush, they had very high ratings for Americans, way up above seventy percent of the turks, approved of us, during Clinton's administration, and their approval for American has dropped to 9%, in the last polls which were taken a few months ago, before the Democrats performed their recent ridiculous mistake.

In fact, few here are aware at all about the actual results of this war, and how this policy has de-stablized the entire Middle East, positioned Iran perfectly for their evil deeds to become much more powerful, and threatening to their neighbors. Our enemies no longer heed our warnings, but instead, they laugh in our faces, they actually ignore, degrade and dare us.

Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran are all killing our troops in Iraq, with money, and terrorists, helping them in every way they can, not just Iran. Jordan and Turkey? The people in both countries, now hate America. The elections have provided Hammas, al Qaeda, and other terrorist organizations opportunities for strengthening their powers in the region, and regardless of how long we stay, the Middle East is on the brink of complete regional disaster. It is absolutely absurd for anyone to try to pretend that George Bush has accomplished any positive results with his careless, ignorant, thoughtless policies. most Middle East experts believe that staying in Iraq, fighting in their civil sectarian war, is the wrong thing to do, and that our national interests would be far better served by leaving Iraq, and addressing the dire circumstances existing between us, and the rest of the region.

George Bush will stay there throughout his tenure, and leave this mess for the Democrats to deal with. The next president of our country will inherit the most dangerous, and degrading circumstance in foreign affairs of any president. Tow waging wars, in a region where we have lost our ability to influence the leaders of the countries involved. Our first mission will be to get out of Iraq, and work to restore good relationships with the countries in the Middle East, and Europe, and Turkey will be first on the list. I admit that I, too, along with other Americans, am reeling in confusion over the Democrats stupidity in bringing up an issue that will fuirther irriate Turkey, at this time, although we had already lost the loyalty of the people in that country, as pool results have shown, all along, since the Iraq occupation.

The people of Turkey, when asked, state that their favorite American is Bill Clinton.

Overall, Bush will always be known as the worst president in history. No American president can equal his devastating affect on America's foreign support, honor, and allies.

al Qaeda, which found its birth during the Reagan administration, is now stronger than ever, having franchised across the globe. They will continue to grow stronger, as a result of our occupation of Iraq. We can kill them in Iraq, over and over, but more will come, over and over. They have long ago relocated their training facilities, and continue to train terrorists, and lay their plans for other attacks against America, and other countries, which we have seen rise in numbers since Bush allowed bin Laden to escape into the Pakistani lawless region, with no further intrusion from the Bush administration.

Meanwhile, conditions between Isreal, and their neighbors, continue to flare intermittenly. Iran, will continue to thumb its collective nose at us, and Iraq will continue to degrade as time goes by. Our only mission, at this time, is keeping the lid on, temporarily, on a degrading situationm which will ultimately become too much to handle. Even Bush no longer speaks in terms of an Iraqi democracy, which was certainly a pie in the sky policy mission from the start.

When an administration brings about a situation about which virtually every expert believes and states, there are no good options, and no good solutions, regardless of what we do, it's clear that this colossal mess Bush has made, will come to no good ending. Only fools would step up to praise the president who created it, and stubbornly refused to heed all the warnings from the most respected foreign policy experts in the world, including here in our country.

The video of George Bush, stating, "Bring em' on" will forever be a visual representation of what a stupid leader looks like. It will mark the darkest moment of American embarrassment, in our history. Nothing we do now will ever change that. It is pointless for our troops to continue to be shot down, maimed and killed, in a militarily unwinnable war, in a country which is completely corrupt, from stem to stern, and will never come to any political resolution of their grudges. Iran, and al Qaeda, have been well served by this president. Of all in the region, Iran has gained the most ground. This policy has been a disasterous failure. Those who try to deny that, are as stupid as their leader.

gayle in Md.

LWW
10-16-2007, 04:50 AM
Care to cite any of that?

LWW

SKennedy
10-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Once the polling results of the Turkish people's choice for the next US President are provided, I will vote for their preference.....although I sure hate to leave the French out of the selection process.

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 09:55 AM
The Republican Nightmare With NO End!
Ed?

bamadog
10-16-2007, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I wonder sometimes if there is any single one of the bashers on here who have catually read a book about this war, or this administration, or al Qaeda, other than a Coulter "hate liberals" book.

gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, you are by far the preeminent "basher" here. The fact that you do not realize it, shows how far down the moveon.org rat hole you reside.

LWW
10-16-2007, 11:17 AM
I think she knows it Dawg.

It's having it pointed out to her sheeple is what has them all riled. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

DickLeonard
10-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Gayle he stepped right up.####

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Why are these new people still here? They wrote over on AZB that this is an intellectual wasteland here. I'd have already moved on, if that's what I thought.
It's the part though, where they keep bringing up the SOS that's been hashed and rehashed, here for some years now, and then demanding answers.Then they go back to AZB and state that everyone is afraid to reply to their charges. Well, when if you have to repeat the third grade you have no choice...but I'd rather sit through a Bush Inauguration speech, then go over this crap again....
Weird thing is it must be all new news to them....wow!

eg8r
10-16-2007, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's the part though, where they keep bringing up the SOS that's been hashed and rehashed, here for some years now <hr /></blockquote> Why is it ok for you and your mentor to do this but not the new people?

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 02:43 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
10-16-2007, 03:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
It's the part though, where they keep bringing up the SOS that's been hashed and rehashed, here for some years now <hr /></blockquote> Why is it ok for you and your mentor to do this but not the new people?

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Because we have answers and they don't would be my guess.

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Why are these new people still here? They wrote over on AZB that this is an intellectual wasteland here. I'd have already moved on, if that's what I thought. <hr /></blockquote>
I told you, I would already be gone if it weren't for the incredible rudeness displayed here, the incredible arrogance of your members who came to AZB and wrote a check that nobody wants to cash, and your incredible arrogance in telling me to leave a public forum.

Any questions?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Oh my God...LWW and Ed are now backing up each others posts
It's like a nightmare...a two-headed monster....
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/8/8a/Twoheadedmonster.jpg

LWW
10-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Truth is always a neolib's worst nightmare.

It's a shame I come here because of the vast intellectual fact based liberal audience I was promised is nothing but MOVEON.ORG redux...maybe worse.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
well, shoot then, I'd just go and get the stuff first hand at moveon, while you're moving on. the "innernet" is a big place,
Didn't you come over here to put Gayle in her place? or just to bring us all up to speed?.
AND...who has been rude to you? I haven't seen that yet. Maybe you're just over rating your self importance...Lord knows i do that, but still fall far short of the #1 egotist here...no names mentioned.
I wouldn't dream of going to any new site with the idea that I was going to challenge their ideas, and make them see the light...my version of the light...
But then I don't need to be a political Messiah.
well at least you ain't like that other miserable SOB, no names nentioned, that thinks he has all the answers....

LWW
10-17-2007, 04:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Didn't you come over here to put Gayle in her place? or just to bring us all up to speed?<hr /></blockquote>
Nice try.

I came here because I was promised by your members that this was the haven of leftist intellectuals using fact based analysis who would put me in my place.

I had hoped to actually find stimulating talk between right and left.

I have met a few left thinking intellectuals in my life and have greatly enjoyed their conversation.

LWW