PDA

View Full Version : An explanation

hondo
10-13-2007, 12:50 PM
After all the libs quit AZ because of the bullying &
name-calling, I predicted political discussion on
there would be over and they might as well try CCB.
I should have realized they wouldn't tone down their
style and you folks wouldn't put up with it.
I've tried to explain to them that you folks are
sincere in your beliefs & are not on here to "win"
a debate contest.
It was really kind of funny the way you handled it,
but I'm afraid LWW may be scarred for life.
What I'm trying to say is that my intentions were
good; I love you guys, and I hope there's no hard
feelings toward me.

bamadog
10-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Well Hondo, from what I've seen of the intellectual wasteland over here, tha name-calling is much worse. Just review a few recent posts by Gayle and, her hitchhiker, Wolf. But at least at AZB, where things have been known to get a little frisky, we had the balls to answer and debate those who disagreed with us.
This little onanistic circle jerk you've got going over here desperately needs some fresh air.
When is someone going to open the window?

hondo
10-13-2007, 01:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Well Hondo, from what I've seen of the intellectual wasteland over here, tha name-calling is much worse. Just review a few recent posts by Gayle and, her hitchhiker, Wolf. But at least at AZB, where things have been known to get a little frisky, we had the balls to answer and debate those who disagreed with us.
This little onanistic circle jerk you've got going over here desperately needs some fresh air.

<hr /></blockquote>

Carefully re-read what you just posted and perhaps you
will understand why they are ignoring you and why
every lib quit posting on AZ.
" hitchhiker Wolfie" , " balls", "onanastic circle jerk".
I would hope that your &amp; Lww's experience here will
be an eye-opener for you guys.
I regret some of the things I have said to you in
the past several months, but you come across as so
hateful sometimes that you've brought out the worse in me.
It's time for you &amp; LWW to get over this, learn from it,
&amp; move on.
Face it, even guys that think like you such as EG8r are
ignoring you.
Hasta la vista. ( I love you, Dog).

bamadog
10-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Hondo, you and I and everyone at AZB knows that you were one of the worst offenders at name-calling. These posters over here attacked me on my first post, without provocation, so your placing blame on me is without foundation.
Review my first post and how Wolf replied to it.
If you are honest, you will come to another conclusion.

wolfdancer
10-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Say five "Hail Marys" and go in peace....all is forgiven.
The whole thing has made me look up some things I didn't know, and some I may have forgotten....and Lord knows, this old brain needs the exercise.....
and, since I just skip over anything they write...what I don't know can't bother me.
It's a class writing project though at a special ed school?
C'mon you can tell me, I can keep a secret...

hondo
10-13-2007, 01:54 PM
All I know is only one poster EVER put me on his ignore list. Guess who?
C'mon, fellas, you got your wittle feelings hurt.
Get over it. It's not the end of the world.
Let me shop around. Maybe I can find another forum
that will welcome YOUR STYLE of honest debate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Is that what they call it...style ?
I had a few other words in mind...
Hey, there's always the teen sites over at MySpace...
but if they really want a challenge...Rants &amp; Raves on Craigslist....or just about any stock message board

hondo
10-13-2007, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say five "Hail Marys" and go in peace....all is forgiven.
The whole thing has made me look up some things I didn't know, and some I may have forgotten....and Lord knows, this old brain needs the exercise.....
and, since I just skip over anything they write...what I don't know can't bother me.
It's a class writing project though at a special ed school?
C'mon you can tell me, I can keep a secret... <hr /></blockquote>

Hail, Mary,Hail, Mary, Hail, Mary, Hail, Mary... Who the
hell's Mary? Sorry, God. Just kidding.

LWW
10-13-2007, 04:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> All I know is only one poster EVER put me on his ignore list. Guess who?
C'mon, fellas, you got your wittle feelings hurt.
Get over it. It's not the end of the world.
Let me shop around. Maybe I can find another forum
that will welcome YOUR STYLE of honest debate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Hondo, I've never put anyone on an ignore list.

Now, let's just get to the bottom line.

You, and several members at AZB would routinely talk trash that was absolutely unverifiable and then then take your ball and run home when it was pointed out. It usually involved name calling and mentions of homoerotic fantasies by the neoleftists there...although I give you credit for staying away from the homoerotic stuff...and then claiming they were a victim when a measure of return fire came their way.

All the while I kept hearing references from the neoleftists who would refer to this magical neoleft board ruled by this tenacious and vicious and logical and factual Gayle in MD who would slaughter me and anyone else with her combo of truth and debating skills.

Well, what we found here was nothing worth dealing with. If you don't like my approach when I came in then blame your own members for dangling a dare over time which was finally called.

As an end to this I will add that I have seen some absolutely asinine thinking passed off as intellectual thought.

At AZB BerlowMJ and hippie pool would slaughter the best debaters you have here on the left if they took the poition of the righties.

Enjoy your little selves.

I apologize that I came in with some fresh thoughts and actual facts and scared the shiite out of y'all.

LWW