PDA

View Full Version : BCA Instructor

steve617
10-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Are there a website that list all of the BCA Instructors or at least for my area. I live in the Tri-Citeies area in Tennessee. Thanks

Scott Lee
10-14-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.bca-pool.com/play/instruction/BCA_Instructors_Active.htm

There are none listed for TN. Not sure where the tri-cities area is, but I'll be headed to Nashville and Chattanooga later this month. If you're interested in getting together, PM me.

Scott Lee

New2Pool
10-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I have taken a lesson from Scott and I would highly recommend him. I was an absolute beginner when I took my lesson so he had to start with the very basics. Scott leaves you with a plan for how to practice to get better. Once you have followed your plan for long enough to feel like you are competent at the basics then you can schedule another lesson.

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Scott, every time i see you post, you're heading off to another city soon...I think you cover more territory then Fed Ex....might even have a better delivery system, and more satisfied customers.
If you need a house sitter while you are on the road...I charge reasonable rates, and just demand HBO and Showtime.

steve617
10-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Scott
Wish you were closer Nashville is 5 hours away and Chatannoga is over 3 hours away. The Tricities is located in the Bristol Johnson City area which is near the TN VA border.

pooltchr
10-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Steve,
RandyG is coming to Charlotte this weekend. We will be doing a 3 day class that will be awsome. If you can possibly make it, I highly recommend it.
If not, call me. I will be happy to schedule you for some one-on-one instruction. Charlotte isn't that far away.
Steve

steve617
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks Steve
Yes Charlotte is not that far away. Probably wont be able to make it this weekend but some one on one lessons may not be out of the question. There is a lady that has a pool hall in Bristol. 20 mins away that also gives lessons. Me and my daughter have met her once. I dont know how good of a teacher she is. I have heard that she is good but that was just one persons opinion. She also is ranked in the WPBA. Right now I think I will try to schedule a family lesson with her but I still am very intrested in lessons from you also. I will defiently keep you in mind.

pooltchr
10-15-2007, 04:34 AM
If you are talking about Janet Atwell, she is a very good player. I don't have any knowledge regarding her work as an instructor. I bought her in the calcutta at one of the Fury tour stops a few years ago. Nobody knew who she was at the time, and I couldn't let her go for $10. She knocked out several very strong players in that one.

Let me know when you are ready. We could do the entire BCA course in a couple of days if you can schedule it.
Steve

steve617
10-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Yes it is Janet. I will get back with you. thanks