PDA

View Full Version : I iz so sad...

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 07:51 PM
I went over to ASB, and posted there, and now no one over there wants to be my new best friend. And I was on my best behavior, only called Bush and Cheney criminals, and war criminals a couple of times, and didn't even insult anybody that still believes in them...explaining that "There's a sucker born every minute and two to take him" (The source of the quote is most likely famous con-man Joseph ("Paper Collar Joe") Bessimer.) and not P.T. Barnum. You can't help it if you were born during that minute, you'll believe anything....
Nah, I didn't really post that over there...unlike some new people here, I'd do a little reading over there first, maybe even put up some benign posts, get to know a few people...and then make a complete a** out of myself....they just skipped the prelims.

hondo
10-14-2007, 08:56 PM
I replied to your post.

wolfdancer
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Hondo, with my short term memory impaired....I have no idea what I wrote. I'll have to go back and check. You, by the way, have made some good points in your posts over there. And it was nice to see that Fats is still around...Gayle has really been concerned...so was I, and Fats and I didn't exactly hit it off here, but I learned to value what he wrote.
Thanks for reading my virgin post, and even taking the time to reply....hope you weren't too critical...

bamadog
10-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Why don't you go back and look at my first post here and see how YOU replied to it. Then tell me who made a complete arse of themselves.

LWW
10-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Dawg, you know they do seem to be reality impaired.

LWW

LWW
10-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Sorry Wolfie baby, but you did post there...and here's a little gem from you confessing that:

1-You don't know of what you speak unless someone tells you what you think.

2-You only want to hear from one side so that your myopic world view isn't disturbed.

3-You put party over family, as all good party hacks are wont to do.

Dude, people like you are dangerous.

They are the same type people that Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, and others have manipulated...all for the common good.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 04:44 AM
I was just trying to help out, give a little background info on Gayle, before they buried her with their "facts"...
you know...like "know thine enemy", or "to be forewarned, is to be forearmed"....
But what I really had in mind was that line from the "Godfather" movie:
"I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright?"
Looks like I was too late though....that's about all they came over with to match wits with her....

LWW
10-15-2007, 04:48 AM
And I call shenanigans.

At least she seems to have the sense to hide beneath the couch when ther tripe has been exposed as such.

You, who admittedly by your own words are uninformed, hide behind her skirt under the couch.

Then, in typical neoleft tradition, you toss insults-call names-and say you have won!

Pathetic.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Wolfdancer so far I haven't read a post with anything resembling Intelligence. Something that happened 20 years ago is reason to go to War with Iraq.

As I have pointed out the Military/Industrial complex sells weapons today and Our solders buy them back with their Lives twenty years later.####

LWW
10-15-2007, 07:31 AM
So, you confess you can't read?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Dick, you got that right....

Gayle in MD
10-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Very true, Dick, and they're always weapons that were either secretly supplied by Republicans, or weapons stolen from those who were secretly supplied by Republicans. Now Bush is spreading Nukes to countries who may be friends today, but will be bombing us tomorrow. What happened to America's commitment to non proliferation? Another Bush got into office, grandson of the man who supplied Hitler, son of the man who did business with Iran, in two administrations, his own, and Reagans, and son of the man who did business with bin Ladens's relatives, got them to bail little Bushy out of his last oil well failure, son of the man who helped set up the Talliban, under Reagan, and in his own admiistration, and put Saddam into power.

BTW, I have the sheep from AZB on toal ignore. They need to read my archives. Their absurd points, have already been proven to be nothing more than more propaganda. After being among those who said this administration was up to no good, six years ago, and having been proven right, over and over again, we have no reason to debate with the sheep.

Bah Bah Bah... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
10-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Get your cameras ready/

Here it comes.

Don't be not paying attention.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Very true, Dick, and they're always weapons that were either secretly supplied by Republicans, or weapons stolen from those who were secretly supplied by Republicans. Now Bush is spreading Nukes to countries who may be friends today, but will be bombing us tomorrow<hr /></blockquote>

I challenge you to back up a single statement made there!

BTW, you save our time, the bandwidth, and your dignity by admitting that either:

1-You made it up.
2-Someone lied to you and since it was a lie you wanted to hear you never checked it out.
3-The truth is just a foreign concept to you.

LWW