PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk criminal administrations.

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:00 AM
OH MY! (http://www.prorev.com/legacy.htm)

[ QUOTE ]
RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

* According to our best information, 40 government officials were indicted or convicted in the wake of Watergate. A reader computes that there was a total of 31 Reagan era convictions, including 14 because of Iran-Contra and 16 in the Department of Housing & Urban Development scandal. 47 individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine were convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes with 33 of these occurring during the Clinton administration itself. There were in addition 61 indictments or misdemeanor charges. 14 persons were imprisoned. A key difference between the Clinton story and earlier ones was the number of criminals with whom he was associated before entering the White House.

Using a far looser standard that included resignations, David R. Simon and D. Stanley Eitzen in Elite Deviance, say that 138 appointees of the Reagan administration either resigned under an ethical cloud or were criminally indicted. Curiously Haynes Johnson uses the same figure but with a different standard in "Sleep-Walking Through History: America in the Reagan Years: "By the end of his term, 138 administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."<hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:01 AM
GOOD GOLLY!

[ QUOTE ]
STARR-RAY INVESTIGATION

- Number of Starr-Ray investigation convictions or guilty pleas (including one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners): 14
- Number of Clinton Cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 5
- Number of Reagan cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 4
- Number of top officials jailed in the Teapot Dome Scandal: 3<hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:03 AM
WOWZERS!

[ QUOTE ]
CRIME STATS

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
- Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
- Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122 <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:04 AM
OOPS!

[ QUOTE ]
SMALTZ INVESTIGATION

- Guilty pleas and convictions obtained by Donald Smaltz in cases involving charges of bribery and fraud against former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy and associated individuals and businesses: 15
- Acquitted or overturned cases (including Espy): 6
- Fines and penalties assessed: $11.5 million
- Amount Tyson Food paid in fines and court costs: $6 million <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:05 AM
If the Hsu fits?

[ QUOTE ]
CAMPAIGN FINANCE INVESTIGATION

- As of June 2000, the Justice Department listed 25 people indicted and 19 convicted because of the 1996 Clinton-Gore fundraising scandals.
- According to the House Committee on Government Reform in September 2000, 79 House and Senate witnesses asserted the Fifth Amendment in the course of investigations into Gore's last fundraising campaign.
-James Riady entered a plea agreement to pay an $8.5 million fine for campaign finance crimes. This was a record under campaign finance laws. <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:06 AM
Don't worry, I'm not anywhere near running out.

[ QUOTE ]
CLINTON MACHINE CRIMES FOR WHICH CONVICTIONS WERE OBTAINED

Drug trafficking (3), racketeering, extortion, bribery (4), tax evasion, kickbacks, embezzlement (2), fraud (12), conspiracy (5), fraudulent loans, illegal gifts (1), illegal campaign contributions (5), money laundering (6), perjury, obstruction of justice. <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:08 AM
If Sandy Burglar hadn't stolen the notes in his socks this may not look so bad on them.
[ QUOTE ]
ARKANSAS ALTZHEIMER'S

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116
Harold Ickes 148
Ricki Seidman 160
Bruce Lindsey 161
Bill Burton 191
Mark Gearan 221
Mack McLarty 233
Neil Egglseston 250
Hillary Clinton 250
John Podesta 264
Jennifer O'Connor 343
Dwight Holton 348
Patsy Thomasson 420
Jeff Eller 697 <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Here's my favorite!

[ QUOTE ]
FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan. 17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
I don't have any specific recollection - 6
I have no recollection - 4
Not to my knowledge - 4
I just don't remember - 4
I don't believe - 4
I have no specific recollection - 3
I might have - 3
I don't have any recollection of that - 2 I don't have a specific memory - 2
I don't have any memory of that - 2
I just can't say - 2
I have no direct knowledge of that - 2
I don't have any idea - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I don't believe I did - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
I do not remember doing so - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I honestly don't know - 1
I don't believe that I did - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I have no other recollection - 1
I'm not positive - 1
I certainly don't think so - 1
I don't really remember - 1
I would have no way of remembering that - 1
That's what I believe happened - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
To the best of my knowledge - 1
To the best of my memory - 1
I honestly don't recall - 1
I honestly don't remember - 1
That's all I know - 1
I don't have an independent recollection of that - 1
I don't actually have an independent memory of that - 1
As far as I know - 1
I don't believe I ever did that - 1
That's all I know about that - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
Nothing that I remember - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I don't know anything about that - 1
I don't have any direct knowledge of that - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1
I can't deny that, I just -- I have no memory of that at all - 1<hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Rob from the poor and give to the rich?

[ QUOTE ]
ARKANSAS MONEY MANAGEMENT

- Amount of an alleged electronic transfer from the Arkansas Development Financial Authority to a bank in the Cayman Islands during 1980s: $50 million
- Grand Cayman's population: 18,000
- Number of commercial banks: 570
- Number of bank regulators: 1
- Amount Arkansas state pension fund invested in high-risk repos in the mid-80s in one purchase in April 1985: $52 million through the Worthen Bank.
- Number of days thereafter that the state's brokerage firm went belly up: 3
- Amount Arkansas pension fund dropped overnight as a result: 15%
- Percent of Worthen bank that Mochtar Riady bought over the next four months to bail out the bank and the then governor, Bill Clinton: 40%.
- Percent of purchasers from the Clintons and McDougals of resort lots who lost the land because of the sleazy financing provisions: over 50% <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:11 AM
Chicoms? What ChiComs?

[ QUOTE ]
FRIENDS OF BILL

- Number of times John Huang took the 5th Amendment in answer to questions during a Judicial Watch deposition: 1,000
- Visits made to the White House by investigation subjects Johnny Chung, James Riady, John Huang, and Charlie Trie. 160
- Number of campaign contributors who got overnights at the White House in the two years before the 1996 election: 577
- Number of members of Thomas Boggs's law firm who have held top positions in the Clinton administration. 18
- Number of times John Huang was briefed by CIA: 37
- Number of calls Huang made from Commerce Department to Lippo banks: 261
- Number of intelligence reports Huang read while at Commerce Department: 500 <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 05:12 AM
I wonder how that happened?

[ QUOTE ]
UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENA

- FBI files misappropriated by the White House: c. 900
- Estimated number of witnesses quoted in FBI files misappropriated by the White House: 18,000
- Number of witnesses who developed medical problems at critical points in Clinton scandals investigation (Tucker, Hale, both McDougals, Lindsey): 5
- Problem areas listed in a memo by Clinton's own lawyer in preparation for the president's defense: 40
- Number of witnesses and critics of Clinton subjected to IRS audit: 45
- Number of names placed in a White House secret database without the knowledge of those named: c. 200,000
- Number of women involved with Clinton who claim to have been physically threatened (Sally Perdue, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Juantia Broaddrick): 6
- Number of men involved in the Clinton scandals who have been beaten up or claimed to have been intimidated: 10 <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

DSAPOLIS
10-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Wow. Did run everybody off, or are they just scared of you?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hondo
10-16-2007, 06:59 AM
Wow! 10 replies to your thread! And you said nobody
repies to you on here?

LWW
10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
They have nothing to fear from me.

I do, however, suspect that they fear the truth.

LWW

LWW
10-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Wow, I say this with all due respect sir...Hondo my friend you are probably the intellectual giant on the left here.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-16-2007, 09:25 AM
DeSapolis we are here some of us have posted thosands of times and don't feel that we have keep repeating our old posts for radical newcomers.

We know that this Administrations has made the President an Imperial Presidency. Failing to abide by Our Constitution and then having thousand of our Boys killed and maybe 50,000 wounded beyond repair. To bring a Democrazy to a Country that has never in their exsistence had ever see one while destroying ours.

It is alright Haliburton gets a no bid contract and no one even investigates then they move their headquarters to a foreign country and they still have a contract with us. Of course that is not criminal.

Outside of that Dave things are beautiful.

What President had the balls or lack of balls to Pardon himself?####

LWW
10-16-2007, 09:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> DeSapolis we are here some of us have posted thosands of times and don't feel that we have keep repeating our old posts for radical newcomers. <font color="blue">Clarified, your arguments are mostly smoke.</font color>

We know that this Administrations has made the President an Imperial Presidency. Failing to abide by Our Constitution <font color="blue">How? When? Where? Why haven't ther DNC charged them?</font color> and then having thousand of our Boys killed and maybe 50,000 wounded beyond repair. To bring a Democrazy to a Country that has never in their exsistence had ever see one while destroying ours. <font color="blueDoyoumeanthedemocracythatBushI/Clintonallowedtobestillborninthe90\'s?[/color">

It is alright Haliburton gets a no bid contract and no one even investigates then they move their headquarters to a foreign country and they still have a contract with us. <font color="blue">You mean George Soros' company?</font color> Of course that is not criminal.

Outside of that Dave things are beautiful.

What President had the balls or lack of balls to Pardon himself?#### <font color="blue">The Clintons?</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Hondo, you Blackjack, and Dick (and now me) have ruined a good conversation LWW was having with himself.
Maybe the admin will give him his own section here, from which to preach...enlighten us. (He told me in a pm, that i am walking the path of darkness....because I refuse to read his bs)
I foresee an eventual power struggle here, as their ranks swell:
"My name is Legion: for we are many." (Mark 5:9)
We now have two guys here with inflated egos, who think they are "the light"...and since only one can be the "grand imperial wizard" or whatever they call it....it'll be hell to pay (uh, that's a pun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13uWfr_EY1o

Meantime....X responses to ones own post....I believe we have a new record here.....

LWW
10-16-2007, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hondo, you Blackjack, and Dick (and now me) have ruined a good conversation LWW was having with himself.
Maybe the admin will give him his own section here, from which to preach...enlighten us. (He told me in a pm, that i am walking the path of darkness....because I refuse to read his bs)
We now have two guys here with inflated egos, who think they are "the light"...and since only one can be the "grand imperial wizard" or whatever they call it....it'll be hell to pay (uh, that's a pun)

Meantime....X responses to ones own post....I believe we have a new record here..... <hr /></blockquote>
Yer funnee!

LWW

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 11:13 AM
but only if you include the ones of Reagan, GHW Bush, and GWB.
no need to rehash the Nixon high crimes...anymore

LWW
10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
So, do you have anything to add to the conversation on what was/is truly the most criminal admin since US Grant...or do you still think that your weak kneed deflection will work?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 11:22 AM
but only if you include the ones of Reagan, GHW Bush, and GWB.
no need to rehash the Nixon high crimes...
After you figure out that all your new s**t has been asked and answered several times before...then you'll have a new insight as to why you have to answer your own post ten times (before you get it?)
I keep sending you PMs, suggesting Myspace for you to shine your light....you could get your own blogsite....I'm sure thousands would visit, just to hear "today's" sermon
Or maybe you and Ed could co-author a blog...hmmm...nah, it would end up as a clash of over-inflated egos....

DickLeonard
10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Wolfdancer you don't think L stands for Larry? LWW did point how corrupt Democrazy is. That really points how stupid it is for the left to go to War to Promote Democraczy. Let the right do it. Oh I forgot they have better things to.####

hondo
10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hondo, you Blackjack, and Dick (and now me) have ruined a good conversation LWW was having with himself.

Meantime....X responses to ones own post....I believe we have a new record here..... <hr /></blockquote>

Well, at least your American Legion, Wolfie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Wolfdancer you don't think L stands for Larry? LWW did point how corrupt Democrazy is. That really points how stupid it is for the left to go to War to Promote Democraczy. Let the right do it. Oh I forgot they have better things to.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Dick, LWW stands for El Dubya Dubya. LWW is in reality
George W. Bush.

Drop1
10-16-2007, 08:38 PM
So Foggy,where is the point? The only thing I see here,is already common knowledge. You don't like Clinton,so what,he is not the President. We don't have a President,instead,we have Bush. How bout running down the high lights of his two terms,tell us what stands out in your mind as Bush's greatest moment. Talk about where the U.S. is going,and why. Your little rant,is yawn really boring.

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 09:09 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm guessing LWW means well....I just think that going to a new site, and begin with being intentionally confrontive is not the way to win friends and influence people.
now following up on that...I found there are
five confrontive skills...the last one being....
Using a No-Lose Method of Conflict Resolution enables both teacher and student to find a mutually acceptable solution to a given problem. (well, you can see that will never work here)
I think there' a big difference in putting something out there for discussion, vs trying to cram your idea down someone's throat, while denigrating him/her in the process.
It's a concept foreign to no name mentioned, who prides himself on some snappy insults to do the trick

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
actually i don't since I saw no reason to read your post if it wasn't about this admin....which is nonpareil in the corruption industry...it has raised the bar on corrupt admins....or lowered it, depending on your point of view
well, I do have one I have some memory of...the Dems have never had a President resign in disgrace, and his Vice-President (Agnew) be indicted for kickbacks
but I ain't trying to sell you my take...I just ain't buying yours
Carry on....don't let me interrupt your sermon from the Mount

cushioncrawler
10-17-2007, 02:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>So, do you have anything to add to the conversation on what was/is truly the most criminal admin since US Grant...or do you still think that your weak kneed deflection will work? LWW<hr /></blockquote>El, El, El, El, El -- A little bit of info that they didnt teach u......

The real trouble with prezidents etc iz the "legal" stuff that they do....
Followed by the legal stuff that they "wouldnt do".....
Followed by the "illegal stuff" that u seem to be devoting your poor little life to. madMac.

LWW
10-17-2007, 04:21 AM
Certainly:

SUCCESS

1-Lowered taxes.
2-Removed the Taliban.
3-Removed Saddam.
4-Brought Libya's WMD programs to and end.
5-Doing the same with NK.

FAILURES

1-Didn't reduce spending.
2-Allowed AQ to escape from Tora Bora.
3-Attempted to make peace with the DNC.
4-Listened to Rumsfeld far too long on troop levels.
5-Never demanded a surrender from the old Iraqi regime.
6-Telegraphed the invasion allowing much to be destroyed/removed and used as political fodder by his enemies.
7-Tried to talk sense to the UN.
8-Trusted Putin.
9-Assuming the PLO actually wants peace.

Where do I think the nation is heading?

Towards a nuclear showdown in the ME. The dogooders and Islamofascists will have nothing less than a nuclear tipped ME. As soon as a major city glows they will also be the first to scream:

WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?

LWW

LWW
10-17-2007, 04:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> actually i don't since I saw no reason to read your post if it wasn't about this admin....which is nonpareil in the corruption industry...it has raised the bar on corrupt admins....or lowered it, depending on your point of view
well, I do have one I have some memory of...the Dems have never had a President resign in disgrace, and his Vice-President (Agnew) be indicted for kickbacks
but I ain't trying to sell you my take...I just ain't buying yours
Carry on....don't let me interrupt your sermon from the Mount <hr /></blockquote>
Oh my GAWD!

You admit that you won't read the data provided and then complain I don't provide any data to back it up.

And, do you still, you wonder why I said you walk in self imposed darkness?

This is getting comical.

I really hate beating you down like this but you keep insisting on it.

You have the right to remain ignorant if you wish, but don't blame me for it.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
LWW 1 he didn't lower my taxes He lowered George Soros's so he could donate more money against him. Read What is the matter with Kansas. I don't think that lowering taxes and going 3 trillion in debt and rising 50 million as I am typing is really lowering taxes.

2 Is that Taliban the Second I am reading about.

3 Saddam wasn't bothering me. Saudia ARabia was [18] 911 were of that origin. Remove that Regime.

4 When Omar saw the Giant acting like Hitler the Bully he hoped he made the right move.

5 NK their people are starving only America spends Billions on their War Machine while their people starve.

Failures
1 Kartina but he did a fly by a week later. Brownie your doing a Great Job.

2 How could he talk sense to anyone let alone the UN. He is just Fodder for the Late Show.

3 His appointments to high level jobs. I am still searching for the trailer with the 13 billion in it.

4 Failure to reduce our Neucleearr Program while expecting everyone else. So we only have 600 bombs. A figure I believe to be a lie.

5 Failure to fire Karl Rove,Scooter Libby for outing Valarie. A liar is a liar is a liar.

This is taking 100 million.####

LWW
10-17-2007, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW 1 he didn't lower my taxes He lowered George Soros's so he could donate more money against him. Read What is the matter with Kansas. I don't think that lowering taxes and going 3 trillion in debt and rising 50 million as I am typing is really lowering taxes. <font color="blue">And all this time I thought the definition of lowering taxes meant lowering taxes.</font color>

2 Is that Taliban the Second I am reading about. <font color="blue">No, it's the one living in caves after we booted them from power, but you knew that?</font color>

3 Saddam wasn't bothering me. Saudia ARabia was [18] 911 were of that origin. Remove that Regime. <font color="blue">So, you don't care that Saddam killed thousands of Jews, gassed his people, murdered American citizens, and attempted a hit on a former POTUS?</font color>

4 When Omar saw the Giant acting like Hitler the Bully he hoped he made the right move. <font color="blue">No, the correct move would have been to march to Damascus and bomb Tehran.</font color>

5 NK their people are starving only America spends Billions on their War Machine while their people starve. <font color="blue">So, the NK people are now Americans?</font color>

Failures
1 Kartina but he did a fly by a week later. Brownie your doing a Great Job. <font color="blue">You mean the one where he didn't invade the state of Louisiana? You mean the one the feds had no authority over until the moonbat gov and mayor figured out it was a problem? You mean the one where we changed the law so a future POTUS could step in sooner and the neoleftists went nuts over?</font color>

2 How could he talk sense to anyone let alone the UN. He is just Fodder for the Late Show. <font color="blue">I'll grant you, talking sense to the US was impossible since they were in Saddam's back pocket...but I keep forgetting, you guys don't mind when brown people are murdered by fascist thugs.</font color>

3 His appointments to high level jobs. I am still searching for the trailer with the 13 billion in it. <font color="blue">I agree, the Katrina bailout was a debacle. I will also add that the neoleft was having a fit he wasn't doing it...until he did, then they had a fit over that. That's why I say Bush's biggest failure is to try to make peace with the neoleft in America. </font color>

4 Failure to reduce our Neucleearr Program while expecting everyone else. So we only have 600 bombs. A figure I believe to be a lie. <font color="blue">I understand that the neoleft believes in a very weak US military. How else can leftist thug dictators oppress their people with impunity?</font color>

5 Failure to fire Karl Rove,Scooter Libby for outing Valarie. A liar is a liar is a liar. <font color="blue">Good point&gt; The only thing you are missing is a shred of evidence. It's been through the courts. The US congress declared Joe Wilson a liar. There are retired Generals on record that Joe outed Val.</font color>

This is taking 100 million.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Any questions?

LWW

LAMas
10-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe we shouldn't talk about the Clintons.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Mac, have you noticed that every new thread that he begins is just some kind of attack on anybody that questions this admin?
It's just hate mongering in the other George's, George Rockwell tradition. Liberals and Democrats, being the new "Jews" ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39224000/jpg/_39224890_rockwell238.jpg
As a footnote...shot by his own people at Arlington...kind of symbolic

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Dick, I wouldn't waste my time...this guy came over here to be a s**t disturber...after turning off everybody over on AZB.
He's just your street corner agitator.

bamadog
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Dick, I wouldn't waste my time...this guy came over here to be a s**t disturber...after turning off everybody over on AZB.
He's just your street corner agitator. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Toto, the only people El Dub turned off at AZB were haters like you who couldn't handle the truth.

LWW
10-17-2007, 12:18 PM
That's baloney...but you knew that.

Here's where you get lost...disliking the DNC does not mean liking the RNC.

Repeating the lie about me 1,000,000 times will not make it true.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
why don't you two clowns crawl back into the hole you came out of?
All you've brought over here is just more hate filled rhetoric,....you'll soon wear out your welcome....in the meantime, instead of reading your s**t , I'll go out and buy
"Mein Kampf"
Tweetle-dum and tweetle-dee
You pair of bookends would be a mere annoyance...if it wasn't for what you represent.
How come it's always the nutcakes that want to grab the pulpit?

Drop1
10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Once again,a response,that is no response.Any person can puke up 1 2 3. Tell me,what will we win,and when? If you would pull your head out of your a**,you would start talking about America,after the War. Can you comprehend the question,I'm asking about the future,we are six percent of the World's population,and consume twenty five percent of World resources. Half of all weapons produced in the World,are produced by the U.S. Why have India,Russia,and China,started trade talks,why does the U.S.,buy seventeen percent of it's oil from Chaves,and he buys advanced weapons from Russia,and China. Why are we spending two billion dollars a day,and borrowing forty six percent of that amount from other countries,until we have a debt of three trillion dollars,and every new born baby owes twenty seven thousand dollars at birth. I hope you can see,I care less about who did what when,but I care about the political tectonic plates of the coming World,and who are the movers,and shakers of the future.

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 12:52 PM
well, looks like I just got 999,999 posts to go to check that out.
I do see a resemblance between your photo and George's
the same pompous, self righteous look.
I'm giving up on you two though....it's a **** waste of my time....
by the way..both your comments about the war video....proves to me....your built in bias...make that, prejudices, clouds what you see or read, and removes any objectivity from your "take" I was sure that Dogmeat was going to try to twist a video about a Medal of Honor winner into some kind of asinine political statement..so far, he hasn't ...but then his brain might be stuck in low gear today
it'll be interesting to see how long you guys can keep on posting that crap,since it's all been said and done....maybe you need to upgrade your browser...seems like it's about 2 years slow.....

LWW
10-17-2007, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Once again,a response,that is no response.Any person can puke up 1 2 3. Tell me,what will we win,and when? If you would pull your head out of your a**,you would start talking about America,after the War.<hr /></blockquote>
WOW! Rude, but an actual respons with thought. Thanks.

Now, let's talk about the war.

The war in Iraq is a mess. Period. Agreed.

There is plenty of blame to go around. The DNC, RNC, and myself all supported it. None of us were lied to.

I still supoport it even though I think it has been mishandled since the fall of Baghdad.

Errors that I see include:

1-No surrender was ever demanded of the Iraqi military.

2-Japan and Germany should have been used as the post war models for the new Iraq.

3-Baghdad should never have been allowed to see looting as it did. This set the stage for an assumption that lawlessness was OK and that the US need not be feared. Stopping it would have meant plugging some looters and the media would have howled. And thousands would have been saved.

4-The borders should have been sealed immediately.

5-The initial troop force should have been at least 300K.

6-Saddam should have been tried as a war criminal much sooner.

7-The entire Iraqi military should not have been purged. Assuming that no single Iraqi patriot existed within was foolish.

8-Our military should NEVER have been RIF'ed under Bush I/Clinton. If we hadn't then we wouldn't need Blackwater et al today.

LWW

cushioncrawler
10-17-2007, 05:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mac, have you noticed that every new thread that he begins is just some kind of attack on anybody that questions this admin? It's just hate mongering in the other George's, George Rockwell tradition. Liberals and Democrats, being the new "Jews" ...
As a footnote...shot by his own people at Arlington...kind of symbolic.<hr /></blockquote>Woofly -- That Rockwell must have dissliked the Republicans -- he actually had some good quotes........ George Lincoln Rockwell

"We must never again let America be led into a fratricidal war like the last two world wars, for the sake of alien, minority interests" (hmmm, not sure now, a bit suss).

"We must make it an imperative duty of our government to protect the gifts which Nature has bestowed on America and to insure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, wholesome environment for our people".

"We must have a foreign policy which is based only on the long-term interests of our race, not on the interest of other races or on economic considerations or anything else" (hmmm, if u disregard the race bits). madMac.

bamadog
10-18-2007, 12:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> why don't you two clowns crawl back into the hole you came out of?
All you've brought over here is just more hate filled rhetoric,....you'll soon wear out your welcome....in the meantime, instead of reading your s**t , I'll go out and buy
"Mein Kampf"

How come it's always the nutcakes that want to grab the pulpit? <hr /></blockquote>

Well Toto, I've been wondering the same thing since I read your first inane post.