PDA

View Full Version : The winner

Drop1
10-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Does it really matter,who becomes the next President,the Democrats have shown they have no moral,or ethical ideals,that demonstrate a program,to take us ahead,in the future, and as far as the Republicans are concerned,I can only say "res ipso". They have nothing to offer except more of what Bush has given us,without benefit of vaseline.

wolfdancer
10-16-2007, 09:23 PM
We might as well keep GWB in office then if you don't think we could do any better. I was just thinking along the lines of we couldn't do any worse unless we elected Jeb...or Arnie....or Mitt...or Rudy....

bamadog
10-17-2007, 12:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Does it really matter,who becomes the next President,the Democrats have shown they have no moral,or ethical ideals,that demonstrate a program,to take us ahead,in the future, and as far as the Republicans are concerned,I can only say "res ipso". They have nothing to offer except more of what Bush has given us,without benefit of vaseline. <hr /></blockquote>

Perhaps you shouldn't vote, if you have no convictions.

Drop1
10-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Anything is possible,like not voting,because you have convictions,that these are not the best people for the job,but the best politician either party has to offer. You get what you settle for,and if I can't get the best person,why bother.I have convictions,but my morals do seem a bit shaky. You gonna throw the first stone?

LWW
10-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I believe in 04 there were about 20 candidates for POTUS?

LWW

bamadog
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Anything is possible,like not voting,because you have convictions,that these are not the best people for the job,but the best politician either party has to offer. You get what you settle for,and if I can't get the best person,why bother.I have convictions,but my morals do seem a bit shaky. You gonna throw the first stone? <hr /></blockquote>

I think I already did.