PDA

View Full Version : WTF

nAz
10-17-2007, 08:42 PM
happen here?!? i thought i logged into that trashy AZB npr board /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif maybe i should go back to playing pool...
ahh well welcome aboard my fellow Americans, please check your blinders @ the door.

Drop1
10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
So where have you been? Stick around while these Pilgrims get their wagons in a circle. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nAz
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
whats up dropper how you been hittin them?... summer was over and it was time to get back to Billiards and 9ball yuck! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
thought i drop by and see whats up... did Ed and Wolfie shoot it out yet or did they kiss and make up... which in the bible of the new religion im still working on would signal the coming of the apocalypse.
boy all boy the tax exemption i will be getting on this scam... err i mean gods work is gonna ROCK!

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Ed's been replaced as de facto head of the Huns...too liberal

nAz
10-17-2007, 10:58 PM
What about Deemohn and Steve... are they on sabbatical or did they run over to AZB /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
10-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Deeman is still around, but too intelligent to get involved in this schoolboy circle****
While he's a solid conservative, he doesn't really feel the need to keep on bringing up old issues to see if they'll fly this time. As a result, while I have different political beliefs then he, I'd consider anything he has to add much more valuable then the muckraking I see being spewed out, in the finest tradition of David Phillips and Sen. Joe.
Steve still wants Clinton burned at the stake for desecrating the tabernacle at 1600 Penn. and then horror of horrors....lying about it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve too has stayed out of the melee, but I think on the next time out, he might come in off the bench...
I was inspired though from watching the real story of the Charge of the Light Brigade on the History Channel last nite, and though we have the Huns ahead and on both sides, we're about to change speeds from a cantor to a gallop...
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them

SKennedy
10-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Wolfie...I do think the "new" boys are a little too harsh on you.
And you're right about Deeman staying above the childish frays....and I suspect there are others doing the same.

The only thing I'm upset about is my poor play Tuesday night. I got "snookered" by a guy (just in league play) who I thought could not shoot sober and to top it off was very inebriated.....he beat me badly... I never won a game. I was humbled. I should have recognized it before it happened and I'm still mad at myself for allowing it to happen. I felt like an idiot...and guess I was. It's been a long time since I've been fooled like that. He told me later he played me for a sucker the whole time and knew I was watching him warm up, etc.. You know....I could make some money with this guy. He was unreal, especially as a drunk! I laughed beforehand at the team captain cause his chioce to put up vs me was either a lady with a skill level 2, or this new drunk player at a level 4, who was slightly better than a low 2!! Joke was on me the whole time.....

eg8r
10-18-2007, 02:36 PM
They have definitely tried to take over.

eg8r

Drop1
10-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Play a couple of hours every day,and then kick back into the design mold.I should have some new pieces going into Home Depot,and Lowes,two big pains in the a**.

wolfdancer
10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Sounds like one of them life lessons you learn on a pool table.
I watched a pool match once, two guys playing for a few hundred bucks....after the match, an interested onlooker, challenged the winner but suggested that they raise the stakes, He had the guys game scoped out, he thought.
Well, 3 games into the new match up, the new guy turns to his backer, only down 2/1 in a race to 9....turns and says
"we got us a bad match here" With the cat out of the bag...the other guy just makes it a no contest match from there.
Saw Tom Kennedy come into a room once looking like a preppy college student, rents a table and is hitting some balls around..one of the regulars spies him and offers him a couple of games spot in a race to 7......Nobody liked this guy...so we're all sitting back, trying not to laugh, but in the middle of the match, a couple of guys couldn't hold it in anymore. After he lost and paid up, he left, and we ain't sen him since....We should have tipped Tom some $$ for doing us a favor, because this guy used to prey on newer players, give them an unfair match and rob them.
You never know, that guy with the straw hat, bib overalls, corn cob pipe, and bar cue...just might be the Deeman....

LWW
10-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Nobody has tried to take over anything.

The Dawg and I are actually, and I don't think the Dawg will be insulted, are just plain old country folks that have tried to engage the most brilliant analytical fact based persuasive tenacious educated and high minded thinkers on the left here.

Peace out,

LWW

eg8r
10-19-2007, 06:29 AM
Well, if someone with the time and desire took a look at the posting stats (since you joined), I would venture to guess you outnumber any one here 5 to 1. This would only suggest you are chatting with each other or yourself, but most of the board has fallen silent since your arrival and that is not because of agreement or disagreement. It starts with your attitude and first impressions are all you get.

I am one with zero desire to check so I just call it as I see it (this is something any plain old country folk would understand).

eg8r

LWW
10-19-2007, 07:26 AM
WAH!

If you have data to dispute anything I've posted please do so. You have actually been begged to. You don't because you can't. You keep claiming you can hoping someone will believe you. They don't.

LWW
LWW

SKennedy
10-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey LWW....Ed is not a "liberal" and he is making general comments. Now you've got fellow conservatives standing up for each other against other conservatives? Gayle must really be enjoying this!

SKennedy
10-19-2007, 09:47 AM
That's the thing....I already know those "life" lessons, but haven't seen them in so long I guess I've forgotten them. And there was no money involved...just a routine match in league play...guess that's what surprised me.
Years ago in a small town with only one local bar that had one bar box, I watched an hispanic guy "play" drunk. He was acting and taking money from folks and I could tell he was real pleased with himself. I got up, beat him, and took the table away from him. In those days I could sometimes get lucky and win a game or 2...anyway, he never won the table back for as long as I was there. I didn't care about him earning a little money....I just didn't like his attitude. However, this guy last Tuesday just made me laugh at him and myself when it was all over. I was just embarrassed at getting beat and how badly I was beaten. However, I can tell you that the next time we play these guys I want to play him again.

Qtec
10-19-2007, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> WAH!

If you have data to dispute anything I've posted please do so. You have actually been begged to. You don't because you can't. You keep claiming you can hoping someone will believe you. They don't.

LWW
LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I dispute your assertion that Saddam's 'WMDs' were transported to Syria.

..........and basically 99% of the rest of your fantasies.

Q....lets start with the WMD question.
web page (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/06/iraq.wmd.report/)
web page (http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/index.html)
web page (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134625,00.html)
web page (http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1140458,00.html)

etc, etc , etc..........
web page (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-01-27-bush-wmd-claim_x.htm)

Q

Gayle in MD
10-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi there friend,
Great to hear from you, and hope that you and our girl Wendy are both doing well, and happily counting down the last fifteen months of our great American tragedy, the Prsidency of George W. (warwhimp) Bush.

Yes, our neighborhood has been invaded by right wing pundits who suffer from typical Republican delusions of grandeur. They assume that since we are not interested in their re-cap of Republican myths, all of which were long ago debunked here on CCB, by knowedgable posters such as Wolf, Q, LeonardXXX, Moblsv, Hondo, You, my friend, Wendy, and oh, how I hate to leave anyone out, forgive me, my friends, if I have overlooked any of you, that we have no rebuttal. How Republicans do love to create their own realities!

Alas, we have agreed to let the liars continue to post their Republican myths, and leave their ridiculous posts floating in the rhelm of Republican Bullsh** for enternity.

Fortunately, for us, and seventy five percent of Americans, a quick review of all things Bush, reveals for all but the stinkiest of sheep, the disasterous results of eight years of all things Bush, and all things Republican.

Additionally, recent reports of Republican appointees who have failed miserably to perform their duties, while raking in $80,000 bonuses, and the Republicans, and George Bush's on-going lies about Schip, and their wish to allow children of the middle class, ill with disease, die, rather than intrude on their killing funds for more unwinnable war, have further reduced their approval ratings.

Americans are smart enough to add, and a president who pooh pooh's the dire circumstances of a family of four, making only $80,000 a year, and trying to pay fifteen to twenty thousand dollars for health insurance, and still keep their heads above water, have added to their obvious greed and corrupt values. Since Laura Bush spends fifteen thousand dollars for one Christmas dress, (And one that looks like the dining room curtains, at that) Americans are seeing more and more reasons why they should get out and vote Democratic, hence, the greatly higher contributions to Democrats, and the rising numbers of retiring Republicans.

Amusing as it has been to view the Republican candidates, doing what they do best, spending money they don't have, and operating completely disorganized campaigns, while watching their so called "Base" of homophobes, and misogynists from the zealot category struggle over finding a family values candidate in a field of eight divorces, and trophy wives on nearly every arm, all in the midst of yet another sex scandal, I must say, this is more than even I could have hoped for in comeupance for a party of liars and despots so fully deserving of their plight.

As reports of greater regional disasterous results in the Middle East,, directly linked to Bush's failed and thoughtless policies, emerge, it is amusing to see this little handful of sheep using the standard Republican Myths, to try to make a mark here on the CCB.

Alas, we will just have to take great pleasure in our shared friendships, and count the days, until America is free of the cancer which has so devastated our country, our constitution, our former numbers of allies, our safety from despots which have been assisted by the Bush failures and fantasy delusions of grandeur, our treasury, our former surplus, long ago gone, and our young American Troops, still dying for George Bush's ego, and his stubborn refusal to admit to the worst foreign policy disaster in our American history.

Our greatest hope is that his ignorant statements, and cowboy threats of WW III, and the dispicable lies from him, the right, and the Republican party, told about ill children, and their families, will once again be a reminder to voters of the magnitude of greed, corruption, and deceit which has been so evident among the so called compassionate conservatives.

As of late his new method of avoiding Conressional oversight by temporarily filling the vast number of sopt left open by hasty resignations of those wishing to avoid the witness chair, and the resulting indictments, are more than obvious to those Americans which have so diligently focused on the many ways this administration has interrupted, and avoided the checks and balances intended by our founders, and we are far more aware of the many illegal actions which call for such unprecedented actions than those few bahing sheep remaining at Bush's alter.

It may interest you to know that the most recent Democratic hero, who spoke out against this nincompoop in a cowboy hat, was supported by 80% of those polled on CNN, after Republicans staged their usual Playhouse ninety styled outrage over a true statement from the Democratic side, that Bush is continuing to cause death and chaos in the Middle East, to Iraqis, and our American Troops, for his own amusment, another way of saying that he would prefer to see the killing continue, on and on until he can be airlifted away from all the disasterous results of his policies, and hide for the rest of his miserable life at his make believe ranch, catching his make believe fish, with his inflated delusional ego, which has cost this country a huge loss of life, respect, safety and treasure.

Hats off to the Democratci party for their genius in exposing the true lack of human decency of Republicans, as if seven years of bathroom pedofiles, shop lifters, bribe takers, call girl customers, a corrupt Attorney General, documented lies which led to a needless push for war, outed CIA agents, convicted high level White House aides, rescued by non other than George Bush, and, oh my, when discussing the many failures of this administration, how DOES one manage to avoid redundance?

Appointments of people who refuse to acknowledge waterboarding as torture, and the combining of several inhumane torturous tactics at one time, agsint people, some of whom are innocent, continues to destroy our former admirable position in the world, while installing a woman who is against birth control, into the top family planning position in our country, assure us that there will be no imporvment, or respite from Republican incompetence until the pigs are all completely removed from Washington D.C., and people of genuine principles of Christianity, such as Jesus spoke about, can be restored into majority, from the White House, to the congress, and all those important agencies in between.

Anyway, my friend, it is great hearing from you, and I hope to see you, Wendy and Dick exiting your plane, this year, and have the pleasure of spoiling all of you for a long weekend here at my little castle on the shores of the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. In the meantime, we must turn a deaf ear to the fantasies of the ignorant, lest they spoil our pleasure in watching the continuing suicidal actions of the ill and ugly Republican party.

Love,
You friend Gayle in Md.

LWW
10-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Didn't you guys dispute that Hitler was such a bad guy...after all if he's given Poland, Czechoslavakia, and Austria he promised he wouldn't want anything else and wasn't really building the world's largest air force and army?

Wasn't it the wild eyed RW nutjob that you guys were urinated at for pointing out the obvious?

Until "proof" cruised thru town with a swastika on the door.

LWW

nAz
10-19-2007, 12:19 PM
cool Gayle glad see your still around guess baoting season is over huh /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW let me know if you need and more seamen for your popdeck... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif sorry couldn't resist that one.

keep up the good fight darlin.

Gayle in MD
10-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Can you believe this bunch of ignorant gossips coming over here and draggin up issues that have been addressed long ago, documented, and alrready proven to be lies!

here is another excerpt from Clark's book. Maybe, Just Maybe, these right wign nuts, will go back to AXB, where they can get away with their incessant lies.

------------------------------------------------------------

The clearest indication of the depth of President Bush's understanding and of his own motivations came in Diane Sawyers intervies, with Bush on ABC Television. Sawyer asked Bush about the "hard fact that there were ewapons of mass destruction, as opposed to the possibility that Saddam might mover to acquire those weapons." The President's considered response was, "What's the difference?" then he added, "The possibility that he could acquire weapons. If he were to acquire weapons, he would be the danger."

Sawyer pressed on, noting that in addition to the weapons issue there was a "failure to establish proof of eleborate terrorism contacts" and that this was at best a lack of precision and "misleading at worst."

the President replied, "Yeah. Look-what we based our evidence on was a very sound National Intelligence Estimate." Could it not have been more precise, Sawyer wondered. "What- I, I, made my decision based upon enough intelligence to tell me this country was threatened with Saddam Hussein in power." Val;iantly Sawyer asked again, what would it take to convince you that there were no weapons of mass destruction. Again, bush replied with his mantra, "America is a safer country." finally in exasperation, the President said, "I'm telling you I made the right decision for America because Saddam Hussein used weapons of mass destruction and invaded Kuwait."

And so Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 becausse Saddam had used weapons of mass destruction in the 1980s and invaded Kuwait in 1990.

Bush concluded on the subject with Diane Sawyer, saying again that his invasion of Iraq "means America['s a more secure country." In fact, with our Army stretched to the breaking point, our international credibility at an all-time low, Muslims further radicalized against us, our relations with key Allies damaged, and our soldiers in a shooting gallery, it is as hard to believe that America is safer for the invasion as it is to believe that President bush had good intelligence on weapons of mass destruction or that "this country was threatened with Saddam Hussein in power."

Time and again the administration claimed that there was an urgency to act against Iraq because there was a growing threat to the United Statesl. They were generally vague about the details of the threat, but left the impression that it stemmed from weapons of mass destruction, i.e., chemical and/or biological, or nuclear weapons about to be used against us by Iraq. Like most national security bureaucrats, I believed Iraq had chemical and/or biological weapons in 2003. We knew that Iraq had them in 1992 and later because we had seen them. Iraq gave every indication that they were hiding some in 1998, but there was no reliable intelligence on what had happened to them since 1998. charles Duelfer was the leading American expert on the issue, having spent over a decade working on Iraqi WMD analysis for the U. S. and the U.N. Duelfer thought in 2002 that there was no remaining large and threatening stockpile. He was ignored before the invasion and for months after and only asked by the Administration to go to Iraq to lead the investigation in 2004.

As studies by the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Carnegie endowment have made clear, both the CIA and the President failed to tell the congress and the American people that they were making judgements about the Iraqi WMD threat based on dated information. As WMD inspector David Kay was forced to admit, "we were all wrong, probably."

Even if Iraq still had WMD stockpiles, possession of weapons of mass destruction in not in and of itself a threat to the United States. Over two dozwen nations posess WMD, according to unclassified CIA testimony to congress. Never did I think the Iraqi chemical or biological weapons were an imminent threat to the United States in 2002. Saddam has ample opportunity to use them on the U.S. for over a decade and did not. As to nuclear weapons, Iraq had demonstrated its ability to creat a large, covert nuclear weapons development program in 1991. CIA had demonstrated its inability to notice such a large program. Together, those two facts were a legitimate source of concern. the means to dela with that risk were present, however, in intrusive inspections by the International Atomic energy Agency, active control of Iraqi imports related to nuclear development, and the use of other nations' intelligence services. Indeed, those methods may have been successful because (as we now know) there was no active nuclear weapons program in 2002. Nothing in 2002 indicated Saddam intended to build nukes, much less use them, and certainly not imminently. Indeed CIA's publicly released analysis concluded that there was little risk of Iraq's WMD against the U.S. unless we attacked them.

Both the White House and the CIA must have known there was no "Imminent threat" to the U.S., but one claimed the opposite, and the other allowed them to do so uncorrected.
Against All Enemies, by Richard Clarke
-----------------------------------------------------------

<font color="blue">There are literally dozens of books, written by both CIA, counter terrorist operatives, Middle East experts, and Pentagon Military, all stating that this administration lied about a threat from Saddam. there are dozens more, which have been written since, describing the greater danger we face today due to George Bush's foreign Policy decisions, invading Iraq, and failing to squelch al Qaeda, and get bin Laden, due to his preferred goal, invading Iraq, and occupying that country, not for WMD, but for OIL contracts.

Our young people are dying for Halliburton billionaires, Blackhawk, Millionaires, the Bush/Cheney Oil Cronies, and bush's desire to cover up the vast disaster he has made, which has made the United States Of American much less safe than it has ever been before. Republicans, blocked every investigation into his incompetence, illeghal policies, and his lies. The 9/11 commission was a complete Whate Wash. they refuesed to even look into the lead up to the 9/11 attacks. The families of the victims were treated like criminals, for even daring to insist that our country perform the necessary investigations to determine how such a disaster could have occured, by the Republicans. I know, I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I was never more disgusted, or disillusioned with my country as I was on that day. I am still, and will always be, repulsed by Geoerge bush, and every Republican who took part in that repulsive treatment of those brave and grieving families. We still do not have all the information. Our prots, are still unprotected, our borders, open, and our lives still at great risk, not from Iraq, but from the same enemy that Erpublicans blocked Bill Clinton from getting, in many ways, one of them being the accusation that he was trying to "Wag The Dog" to distract from his problems with an overzealous, smalkl minded, ruthless Republican majority in the Hill. Virtually every single book I have read states that to be so.

When bin Laden next attacks us, We can all thank George Bush, Jr.&amp; Sr., and Ronald Reagan, and the Republican majority, which distracted our country from our own safety for political partisan purposes.</font color>

LWW
10-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Yet you can never point anyone towards these truths?

Why is that Gayle?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-19-2007, 03:03 PM
It's kind of like mentioning the Hustler, or Color of Money, on the pool side here. It's automatic that you'll get 50 replies....but WTF new can one add that hasn't been mentioned a thousand times before? As Yogi said "when you come to a fork in the road, stick a fork in it...it's done" as this topic should have been a few years back.
But like that gal that nAz posted about, who had an overinflated opinion of her a**....(I'm trying to keep within some boundaries here, I'm trying very hard)

LWW
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Gayle,

Western civilization hangs in the balance with the actions of this generation.

The actions of those who are scared peeless that we might offend the least tolerant culture on Earth is the only thing that can cause us to lose this.

Somehow I feel you would rather that it be lost that admit you have bought a pantload from MOVEON.

LWW

Qtec
10-20-2007, 08:52 AM
So the first time you are challenged you capitulate. You have no facts, only beliefs.

Q.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
10-20-2007, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> I don't care if anyone believes me, and I have never hoped anything of you.

However, let me see if I can clear some things up for you since you also appear to struggle with a little comprehension...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> They have definitely tried to take over. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote lww:</font><hr> Nobody has tried to take over anything.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Well, if someone with the time and desire took a look at the posting stats (since you joined), I would venture to guess you outnumber any one here 5 to 1. This would only suggest you are chatting with each other or yourself, but most of the board has fallen silent since your arrival and that is not because of agreement or disagreement. It starts with your attitude and first impressions are all you get.

I am one with zero desire to check so I just call it as I see it (this is something any plain old country folk would understand).
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> So, I started this out stating you were trying to take over. You said, "No I am not". I figured there was no sense in debating this with you because you have not listened to anything anyone has ever said to you. After just telling you I was calling it as I saw it you came back with some idiotic response about disputing any of your posts.

I lump you in the same group as Q, someone who thinks you know what you are talking about and when you don't like the response you reply with some stupid response that has nothing to do with the discussion.

eg8r

LWW
10-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh, please.

LWW

LAMas
10-20-2007, 02:23 PM
LWW - ssshhhh.

A number of people connected to Bill Clinton have turned up dead.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation. Was James McDougal Murdered In A Federal Prison To Silence Him?

Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
The Botched Ron Brown Investigation
An Interview with AFIP Forensic Photographer Kathleen Janoski
by Wesley Phelan
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. Snippets From The Vince Foster Death Investigation
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Mary C. Mahoney and Eric Butera

Was this just a robbery gone bad? - See: Starbucks Suspect Faces Host of Charges By Bill Miller Washington Post, August 5, 1999

C. Victor Raiser II - &amp; - Montgomery Raiser: Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an aparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

Florence Martin - Accountant - Sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Kevin Ives &amp; Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena arkansas airport drug operation. Controversal case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury. see: The Train Deaths - plus some comments from a mother of one of the boys about the connection to Bill Clinton..

THE FOLLOWING SEVEN PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988

Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu