PDA

View Full Version : Rating the board

wolfdancer
10-18-2007, 01:42 PM
The reviews are in, and have already been posted over on AZB
It seems we didn't fare too well, with the fair and impartial judges, Chico and Harpo
"but I have never in my life witnessed such intellectual cowardice."
"They have no idea who they have urinated off with their self righteous intellectually inbred rudeness."
"They are now publicly bragging of their arrogant intellectual inbreeding."
"I went there to conquer. went there to conquer.
I realized they were defeated by their own hands before I arrived.
I declare it an intellectual wasteland." (my personal favorite)
"like most liberals, they are terrified of discussions where "facts" will be valued more highly than "feelings".
The level of discussion there is pathetic!"
"We thought it would be fun to engage intelligent commited liberals in debate. What we found were cowards. The hunt continues." (We???.... sort of like a one-two punch...or a double whammy?)
"What I met was what I described here...a cowardly pack of intellectual inbreds who are only comfy when they run in packs who take turns telling each other how smart they are and how much they hate Bush.
When confronted with the slightest challenge to their apparently opium induced fantasies they cowered in the corner." ( I'm thinking it's like a Dirty Harry thing..."do you feel lucky, punk"....and everybody pi**ed their pants)
"All I've found is more hippie pool rants and the same pack of lies that I've beaten to dust here." (no wonder they was looking fer new worlds to conquer)
"Wolfie,BYW, you forgot to mention how the service hating and avoiding member assaulted me for having a military record that wasn't in wartime. Spreadin the hate baby...that's what you guys are all about." (he's calling on me to defend him, from some "draft dodger" ? well if the assault had really gotten physical, like bitch slapping, I would have rushed to his aid....soon as I finished my drink)
I think there was more...but I just ran out of Malox, and had to leave the site.
My advice for them is to send back that Dale Carnegie Course, and demand their money back

LWW
10-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Yes, and it was your replies in general that I referred to.

So far all you have ghad to offer is the usual call names and then immediately claim to be a victim.

LWW

hondo
10-19-2007, 06:21 AM
He really doesn't seem to understand, does he, Wolfie?
Now do you see why I quit posting?
It doesn't matter who you are or how you post; you'll
be met with derision & ridicule by him & Bamadog.
Awfully boring.

DickLeonard
10-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Hondo I can't see where they accomplished anything but making a fool of themselves. ####

LWW
10-19-2007, 07:27 AM
You really should switch hands now and then.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I think then, that you should have made it clear that you were referring to me, and not the rest of the members here.
Thanks for clearing up that misconception for everybody.

wolfdancer
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
I've tried in the past, but unless it's a shot close to the pocket, I might as well use the bridge. I do play golf right-handed though...does that count??

moblsv
10-20-2007, 06:32 AM
I wonder if Savage, or one of their other puppet masters, has told them to go after the Internet forums. The Wakeboarding site I frequent got a fresh new batch of idiots at the same time these bozos showed up here.

- When Fascism Comes to America, It Will Be Embraced by FOX News

LWW
10-20-2007, 06:37 AM
Not bad.

Some actual conversation.

LWW

LWW
10-20-2007, 06:39 AM
I didn't feel a need to call people out by name as it made no sense, those are not ALL from you however. Some I received the same basic thing from more than 1 member and used 1 as an example.

LWW