PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Blocked Clinton from Preventing 9/11

Gayle in MD
10-19-2007, 02:20 PM
<font color="red">An old post, of mine, and a new recommendation. AZBers, stuff it! You're a bunch of liars, just like the rest of your party, and your President. Go back to AZB, where you can get away with your selective memories, and all your BS.

9/11, Iraq, the biggest trade deficit in history, wasted billions upon billions in Iraq, Trillions in National debt, hungry children here in America, a ruined Department of Justice, a Weakened Constitution, Weakened Congressional Checks and Balances, false and rigged Intelligence created by Dick Cheney, and Scooter Libby, and outed CIA NOC Agent, loss of respect all over the world, a war with no good options, hundreds of thousands dead, nearly four thousand dead American Troops, and crumbling infrastructure with pressing unprecedented debt, great loss of allies, and a destabliazed Middle East, Growing numbers of terrorists, emboldened and re-committed to their cause, increased terrorist attacks all over the globe, and all thanks to George Bush, et al, and the Republicans who have supported him, covered up for him, and actively continued to lie about what he did, and the mess he has made. When the attack warnings go off, maybe you'll wake up! It will be too late. </font color>

LWW
10-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Madame,

You truly are as unprepared for a fact based discussion as anyone I have met on this planet, and that includes hippie pool!

You make a lie for an accusation in the title and then not only do not back it up in the body of the post but babble NOTHING but MOVEON and DU talking points with a little hate thrown in.

I would ask you to attempt to back up any of it but I have found evidence to be a foreign concept to you, and your venomous attacks are merely evidence of your your inner insecurity over having an intellectually bankrupt ideology which runs on emotion and ignores reality.

Thank you for not responding to my other posts as you aren't really worthy of having an adult discussion with Maam.

LWW

Sid_Vicious
10-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Gayle...There's no way to explain that during Clinton's reign, EVERYONE was better in this economy, he was focused on BL, and then the foolish rights shut that down, only to later with the chimp, ignore the facts,,,lie us into a war,,,kill a lot of people...and yet these AHs here still camp out on their stupidity. Hillary may not fix it, but she sure cant f-it up more, nobody could. I am simply ready for Ms President to be enaugerated to p!ss off all of these people, no mater the consequenses. sid

pooltchr
10-20-2007, 03:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I am simply ready for Ms President to be enaugerated to p!ss off all of these people, no mater the consequenses. sid <hr /></blockquote>

Now THERE'S and intelligent line of thinking. You don't like the present administration, so you support someone just to get back at them, regardless of the additional damage to our country it could cause.
Oh yeah, you might want to find a spell checker.
Steve

LWW
10-20-2007, 05:49 AM
Oh that's rich, clueless, but rich.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Why did they second-guess our commitment to freedom from genocide and demand that we cut and run?

" President Clinton is once again releasing American military might on a foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit strategy. He has yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will cost. And he has not informed our nation’s armed forces about how long they will be
away from home. These strikes do not make for a sound foreign policy."

-Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)

"No goal, no objective, not until we have those things and a compelling case is made, then I say, back out of it, because innocent people are going to die for nothing. That’s why I’m against it."

-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/5/99

"American foreign policy is now one huge big mystery. Simply put, the administration is trying to lead the world with a feel-good foreign policy."

-Representative Tom Delay (R-TX)

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-Karen Hughes, speaking on behalf of presidential candidate George W. Bush

Why did they demoralize our brave men and women in uniform?

"I had doubts about the bombing campaign from the beginning…I didn’t think we had done enough in the diplomatic area."

-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

"You think Vietnam was bad? Vietnam is nothing next to Kosovo."

-Tony Snow, Fox News 3/24/99

"Well, I just think it’s a bad idea. What’s going to happen is they’re going to be over there for 10, 15, maybe 20 years"

-Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"I’m on the Senate Intelligence Committee, so you can trust me and believe me when I say we’re running out of cruise missles. I can’t tell you exactly how many we have left, for security reasons, but we’re almost out of cruise missles."

-Senator Inhofe (R-OK )

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later, these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarifiedrules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our overextended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today"

"I don’t know that Milosevic will ever raise a white flag"

-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"

-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

Why didn’t they support our president in a time of war?

"Victory means exit strategy, and it’s important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."

-Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

"This is President Clinton’s war, and when he falls flat on his face, that’s his problem."

-Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)

"The two powers that have ICBMs that can reach the United States are Russia and China. Here we go in. We’re taking on not just Milosevic. We can’t just say, ‘that little guy, we can whip him.’ We have these two other powers that have missiles that can reach us, and we have zero defense thanks to this president."

-Senator James Inhofe (R-OK)

"You can support the troops but not the president"

"My job as majority leader is be supportive of our troops, try to have input as decisions are made and to look at those decisions after they’re made … not to march in lock step with everything the president decides to do."

-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

"For us to call this a victory and to commend the President of the United States as the Commander in Chief showing great leadership in Operation Allied Force is a farce"

Why did they blame America first?

Bombing a sovereign nation for ill-defined reasons with vague objectives undermines the American stature in the world. The international respect and trust for America has diminished every time we casually let the bombs fly."

"Once the bombing commenced, I think then Milosevic unleashed his forces, and then that’s when the slaughtering and the massive ethnic cleansing really started"

-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

"
Clinton’s bombing campaign has caused all of these problems to explode"

"America has no vital interest in whose flag flies over Kosovo’s capital, and no right to attack and kill Serb soldiers fighting on their own soil to preserve the territorial integrity of their own country"

-Pat Buchanan (R)

"These international war criminals were led by Gen. Wesley Clark …who clicked his shiny heels for the commander-in-grief, Bill Clinton."

-Michael Savage

"This has been an unmitigated disaster … Ask the Chinese embassy. Ask all the people in Belgrade that we’ve killed. Ask the refugees that we’ve killed. Ask the people in nursing homes. Ask the people in hospitals."

-Representative Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"It is a remarkable spectacle to see the Clinton Administration and NATO taking over from the Soviet Union the role of sponsoring "wars of national liberation."

-Representative Helen Chenoweth (R-ID)

"America has no vital interest in whose flag flies over Kosovo’s capital, and no right to attack and kill Serb soldiers fighting on their own soil to preserve the territorial integrity of their own country"

-Pat Buchanan (R )

"By the order to launch air strikes against Serbia, NATO and President Clinton have entered uncharted territory in mankind’s history. Not even Hitler’s grab of the Sudetenland in the 1930s, which eventually led to WW II, ranks as a comparable travesty. For, there are no American interests whatsoever that the NATO bombing will either help, or protect; only needless risks to which it exposes the American soldiers and assets, not to mention the victims on the ground in Serbia."

<font color="blue">LOL, Sid, I thought I'd wait and allow the AZ Ass-H's react before posting this....

the above, from a past post of mine,...Republicans doing what they do best, being on the wrong side of all things good for America. they held up this country, and the right wing wasted our time and money in their voyueristic intrusions into Clinton's provate sex life, all the while, distracting our country from terrorism, and doing that which could have put us forward in defeating it, and preventing 9/11, from ever happening. Just reading the Republican statements from that time, should be proof enough for any reasonable person, but alas, who ever thought Republicans to be reasonable, hence, our european neighbors thought Republicans laughable after all their grand-standing over Clinton's sex life, many of them since having been proven to be sexually, shall we say, unusual, and or guilty of the same behavior as Clinton indulged int, thank you Larry Flynt, LMAO.

Alas, we shall leave them to their on-going fantasy life, full of denial, and fake documentation, hence, they can continue to deny our proven documented facts, and believe that Reagan didn't increase illegal aliens when he prosecuted the greatest disregard for immigration law ever committed against our sovereignty, with his Amnesty Program, although the numbers prove otherwise. Bush hasn't handed out invitations left and right for more illegals from Mexico, cheap labor for his fascist corporate pigs, and driven down middle class wages, driven up health care costs, while the same CEO's who are making all the money off this war, are also making money off Bush's cheap labor policies, Open Borders, while we foot the bill for CEO huge bonuses with our tax dollars. Bush hasn't grown terrorism, and terrorist attacks, screwed up totally in Iraq, and made everything much worse, regardless of proof provided by 16 National Intelligence Agencies, providing just that proof, and worse, in the official NIE, which states, Iraq is a training ground for terrorists, who then leave, and committ terrorist attacks in other countries, terrism has grown, and franchised, due to Bush's invasion in Iraq, Bush's version of so we don't have to fight them overhere, ??? BWA HA HA HA, and Iran, has been strengthened, also, and the Middle East, made more dangerous, on the brink of regional War. Valarie Plame wasn't covert! LMAO! she raised her hand in sworn testimony, with written proof from the CIA, that she was covert, but alas, the uninformed right, doesn't watch C-Span, only Limbaugh, and Hannity, hence, they know not, what they know not, BUT, their comfy, LMAO.

The most conservative states, have the highest teen pregnancy, the highest divorce rates, and the most obesity, LMAO, yet, Republicans remain in their comfy little State Of Denial, presentig themselves as above the fray on all things involving "Family Values" BWA HA HA HA,
only they spend way too much time foot tapping in bathrooms, and with prostitutes, and shop lifting, and taking bribes, and just overall spending like drukne sailors, none of their biggest issues, however, support the teachings of Jesus, but what the hey, truth and honor is beyond their goals in all things, for their entire lifetimes. Bash the gay community, destroy women's rights, stop charity as an American value, promote torture, illegal rendition, and all things reminicent of communism, and fascism, and leave the old and sick and hungry to reap the consequneces of their own laziness and poor judgement. This is compassionate conservatism in a nutshell.

We're lucky, the vast majority of Americans have seen the light, and Republicans, can't get campaign contributions near the rate of Democrats. Some on here prefer, once their party has been completely exposed for being the lying, incompetent, f**k ups they've always been, to just pass it all off, it's politics as usual, when it's their guys, doing unprecedented spending, lying and overall devastating attacks against our country, its sovereignty, its laws, and making an overall huge mess out of everything. I say BULL, nothing is worse for America than Republicans. The last years have proven that, and their little minds, which can go from zero to 100, instantaneously, in the face of facts, to overall focus on spelling errors, lol, in order to avoid acknowledging the documented facts of Republican F-ups, but their little games surely don't make a hill of beans in the overall scheme, American's awareness of Republican myth, is now at its peak, just in time for the election. Proven facts, are denied by the right, even when sworn testimony and government sites are used for proof. Not to worry, they're irrelevant. Our next election will provide us the clean sweep of Republican corruption, and spending, which we've needed for decades. He who laughs last, laughs best. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Democrats are way ahead in all polls. There is still hope for wrenching America back into the hands of patriots, and away from our domestic enemies, the Republican party. Hail to President Hillary! Long live the queen, who will inherit the greatly strengthened executive office, absent any congressional oversight, thanks to Dick Cheney! LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif and a result of the vast Republican suicide we've been watching for the last seven years, and before.

All is well, my friend, if we can just keep Bush from bombing Iran, there may still be hope for turnig around, and cleaning up, yet ANOTHER REPUBLICAN MESS!</font color>

DickLeonard
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Gayle I started posting whem lww hit 199 I should have waited till 999 like I preached now I am sorry to have posted. For the live of me nothing ever comes out of their typing. Just lies,lies and more lies. ####

LWW
10-20-2007, 12:23 PM
On what basis do you assume people to be republicans?

If the point of the quotes is that dems and reps flip flop based on which way the political wind blows I agree.

That does not alter the fantasies you have posted and shows that you routinely use a blind eye to acts from one side and jump on the other with both feet.

Hardly the fact based non biased persona you wish people to believe in.

And, how dare you call someone a liar without anything to back it up, but some people just hate.

LWW

Drop1
10-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Want a Kleenex? Oh! I mean want a Kleenex Sir.Ha ha ha The least prepared person to talk on any subject,is you,because you don't know when you are wrong, or when you are right. I think every word Gale wrote,can be backed up with facts,and actions. Now you get on here,and explain where the facts back you up,regarding this thread. Have a nice day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-20-2007, 02:07 PM
"if we can just keep Bush from bombing Iran, there may still be hope for turnig around, and cleaning up, yet ANOTHER REPUBLICAN MESS!"

GW's going to ALLOW another attack, and then declare marshal law before he's out of office. Sad is it is to write that...it will happen. sid

LAMas
10-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Gayle I'm speachless.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

LAMas
10-20-2007, 02:18 PM
Gayle I'm speachless.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html
A number of people connected to Bill Clinton have turned up dead.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation. Was James McDougal Murdered In A Federal Prison To Silence Him?

Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
The Botched Ron Brown Investigation
An Interview with AFIP Forensic Photographer Kathleen Janoski
by Wesley Phelan
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. Snippets From The Vince Foster Death Investigation
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Mary C. Mahoney and Eric Butera

Was this just a robbery gone bad? - See: Starbucks Suspect Faces Host of Charges By Bill Miller Washington Post, August 5, 1999

C. Victor Raiser II - &amp; - Montgomery Raiser: Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an aparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

Florence Martin - Accountant - Sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Kevin Ives &amp; Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena arkansas airport drug operation. Controversal case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury. see: The Train Deaths - plus some comments from a mother of one of the boys about the connection to Bill Clinton..

THE FOLLOWING SEVEN PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988

Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

wolfdancer
10-20-2007, 03:15 PM
"you go, girl!"
switch to attack mode...fire with both barrels, hit em with you best shots, "fire when ready, Gridley"

Drop1
10-20-2007, 07:35 PM
And they all left notes saying "Bill did it". What Gayle posted are direct quotes by powerful Republicans,against a war that Clinton wanted,and the Republicans fought against. What you posted,is interesting,but still only the wish list of a malicious mind. You and WLL should go get blow jobs.

Qtec
10-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Nice one G. LOL

[ QUOTE ]
"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later, these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarifiedrules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our overextended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today"

-Representative Tom Delay (R-TX) <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO............... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif This is the perfect description of the Iraq invasion.

Q............LWW's reply was perfectly predictable- he couldn't counter your argument so he ignored it. LOL

Touche' G. You raised him and he folded. LOL

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
10-21-2007, 09:42 AM
9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11

moblsv
10-21-2007, 09:48 AM
July 30, 1996
"We need to keep this country together right now. We need to focus on this terrorism issue," Clinton said during a White House news conference.

But while the president pushed for quick legislation, Republican lawmakers hardened their stance against some of the proposed anti-terrorism measures.
Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, emerged from the meeting and said, "These are very controversial provisions that the White House wants. Some they're not going to get."

Hatch called Clinton's proposed study of taggants -- chemical markers in explosives that could help track terrorists -- "a phony issue."

"If they want to, they can study the thing" already, Hatch asserted. He also said he had some problems with the president's proposals to expand wiretapping.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9607/30/clinton.terrorism/

moblsv
10-21-2007, 09:52 AM
The Republicans also dropped the additional wire-tap authority the Clinton administration wanted. U.S. Attorney general Janet Reno had asked for "multi-point" tapping of suspected terrorists, who may be using advanced technology to outpace authorities.

Rep. Charles Schumer, D-New York, said technology is giving criminals an advantage

http://www.cnn.com/US/9604/15/anti.terrorism/index.html

Gayle in MD
10-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks guys,
Now, maybe one of you guys, Hondo(?) will be kind enough to let those other right wing nuts on AZ know that their somewhat incapacitated "Special Forces" were rendered severely ineffective over here on the CCB NPR, by no less than a woman, and a Democrat at that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I find them laughable, and delusional. When dealing with sheep, who refuse to acknowledge global warming, the profit making business of organized religion, the severe damage to our safety due to the foreign policies of Reagan, and Bush/Bush, The covert status of Valarie Plame, and the administrations desperate actions to discredit Joe Wilson for blowing their lies about yellow cake, used to lead us into this idiotic war and occupation of Iraq, the many lies told by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and Powell, the fact that no WMD's have been found in Iraq, the fact that we are more at risk now, due to Republican policies, and that Clinton's efforts to destroy al Qaeda were side tracked by Republicans for political purposes, and that 9/11 probably would have been stopped, if Republicans had followed Clinton's policies, and Bush had heeded Clinton's warnings, and the many warnings from Clarke, and others, then I see no reason to take any of their positions seriously.

Our country is more at risk, due to Republicans. That is a fact. Thankfully, Republicans are not credible to the majority of Americans, and George Bush, and Dick Cheney, are seen by most Americans, and the rest of the world, as the liars, and incompetent boobs that they are.

There is nothing more important to our future than removing as many Republicans from office as possible, and ending this on-going Republican nightmare, atleast for long enough to restore our country to the former global respect we once enjoyed, and removing the communistic, fascist tendencies from our country that have been installed by Republicans, such as torture, judicial interference into private, personal decisions, corporate fascist control of our Government, and pushing emergency legislation for American responsibility and leadership in addressing the global threats of terrorism, and global warming, and forcing the automobile industry to do what it should have done long ago, and build environmentally friendly autombiles, instead of allowing Japan to be the leaders.

Thankfully, the sheep will not be in the lead in our next election. Democrats will manage to do what they have always had to do, clean up the messes left by Republicans.

The fantasy right wing press is now weakened by their continuing onslaught against truth, as the majority of Americans have turned against the Republican fascists who have so damaged our country.

Our most important responsibility is to remove every Republican we can from office, and restore our rights and honor as Americans, against torture, against those who spy on Americans without oversight, against those who support obvious law breaking, and wrong doing, for partisan purposes, and particularly against the party which has spread all the guns and weapons all over the middle east, and foolishly supported despots and terrorists as their only foreign policy inability required, since they are completely unable to apply diplomacy as the means for winning our battles.

Sheep are dumb, and they stink. Reagan, Bush and Cheney have done more damage to America, than the terrorists. Clinton was on the right track, as is now a historical fact, and the small minded Republican poor losers, ruined our last best chances to bring down the global leaders of terrorism, many of them originally given their power by short sighted Republicans. al Qaeda, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Russia, are laughing their asses off, and china is too busy spending the interest on our debt, and we can all thank George Bush and Dick Cheney for that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

LWW
10-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh my God...that's amazing that you can say that with a straight face.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Thanks guys,
Now, maybe one of you guys, Hondo(?) will be kind enough to let those other right wing nuts on AZ know that their somewhat incapacitated "Special Forces" were rendered severely ineffective over here on the CCB NPR, by no less than a woman, and a Democrat at that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
Technicly true...because I haven't hardly stopped laughing at the idea that the "tenacious fact based intellectual grat thinker" Gayle has no facts whatsoever to back up what might as well, perhaps is, a DNC cut and paste rant.

Sorry Gaylie...at AZB we see "PROOF" as what can be proven and not what can be imagined.

You folks are a quite funny lit however.

Now, everyone go meet in PM's so you can tell each other about how yiou mopped the floor with me.

LWW

bamadog
10-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Gayle, that's an amusing rant you've got there. I notice you don't back up any of your ridiculous assertions with facts, but hey, why change now?
One question, since you keep beating the Valerie Plane drum.

Who was charged with the crime of outing Plame?

Gayle in MD
10-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Thank you friend. There is no question that Clinton's main goal while he was in office, was fighting terrorists, and terrorism in general, and that Republicans held our country back and ultimately created the space for the 9/11 attack to happen. Richard Clarke stated as much in his book, that getting bin Laden, and destroying al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations was Clinton's top priority, unlike Bush, who answered 9/11 by invading a country that had nothing to do with it, and closing the special bin Laden Unit, and firing all those experts who tried to get him to focus on al Qaeda, when he first took office. Their focus was on Iraq, from day one, and all National Security operatives who resigned because of it, have said so, including Clarke, and many others. That proves right there, that their main interest was not protecting America from terrorist attacks. There was no one of substance who believed that Saddam was a threat, or that he would do business with terrorists, or attack the United States. No one. That's why they rushed into this war, and that's why they had to tell so many lies. They made this mess we're in, and anyone who could defend them after all that has been proven, is nothing but anti-American.

These Republican "Patriots" are easily bought off. All they want is a measly tax break, even if their kids and grand kids have to pay for it later. How very disgusting!

A quick look at the Halliburton stocks, and other corporations with connections to the Republicans, particularly Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld, answers the question of why the hell, Iraq? WE've been gouged to death by their corporate fascist friends, for seven years, from the pharmeceutical industry, to Enron and Halliburton.

It was bad enough that Bush refused to listen to experts, but they also threw out years of documentation, and intelligence, actually threw it out, a great loss for our country.

If getting rid of the special bin Laden unit, doesn't prove that this fascist in the White House isnt' working on behalf of bin Laden's family, I don't know what does.

I believe he has struck up a deal with his former business partners, the bin Laden family, that he won't kill bin Laden, as long as they wait until after he's out of office for their next attack.

Nothing would surprise me about this bunch, believe me. There are so many documented lies by Bush, Cheney and Rice, only the sheep would even try to deny them.

Do they ever stop and ask themselves why they refuse to acknowledge this administration's lies and incompetence?

Turkey's Army is now heading for the Iraq border. Another event that the Clinton foreign intelligence people warned them about. Extreme negligence both in the act of illegally occupying Iraq, rushing us into a war with fixed intelligence, breaking international agreements, using torture, breaking the Hatch Act to cover up all their illegal activites, thousands of missing e-mails, using RNC e-mail accounts to hide the use of government employees, and agencies, for political purposes, politicising the entire Department of Justice, firing AG's who wouldn't break the law to advantage Republican politics, and outing a CIA agent. They've broken so many laws in the name of protecting Americans, and at the same time, they allow countries like the UAE to be involved in our ports, fail to effectively respond to National disasters here in our country, fail to help the hungry, and the needy, and leave our own borders wide open to illegal aliens in order to supply corporate fascists with cheap labor, and upset the most volital region in the world.

Who could have been any worse president than Bush? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

He's not done yet. I am counting the days until we're rid of this A-hole! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif He's absolutely repulsive.

Gayle in Md.,

bamadog
10-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Gayle, you are hilarious! Keep these delusional rants coming. My wife is showing this last one around her office as we speak.
Question, since you like to cite Sandy Burglar, what do you think he was hoping to accomplish by stealing and destroying those secret documents from the National Archives?
Who was he working for?

I know it's hard but focus and give it your best effort.

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Then why did he stop the hunt for Bin Lade?

Why did they not take him intop custody when wanted?

Why did he insist on treating the 1st WTC bombing as criminal instead of an act of war?

Why did he pardon Puerto Rican terrorists (Hint...it polled well with the PR pop of NY.)?

Why did he continually pare back our armed forces?

Why did he order so many HMMV's without the upgraded armor?

Why did he approve the selling of missile technology by Loral to the Chicoms?

Why did he not remove Saddam?

Your public awaits your answers.

Please limit them to what can be verified and provide that verification.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Thank you friend. There is no question that Clinton's main goal while he was in office, was fighting terrorists, and terrorism in general, and that Republicans held our country back and ultimately created the space for the 9/11 attack to happen. Richard Clarke stated as much in his book, that getting bin Laden, and destroying al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations was Clinton's top priority, unlike Bush, who answered 9/11 by invading a country that had nothing to do with it, and closing the special bin Laden Unit, and firing all those experts who tried to get him to focus on al Qaeda, when he first took office. Their focus was on Iraq, from day one, and all National Security operatives who resigned because of it, have said so, including Clarke, and many others. That proves right there, that their main interest was not protecting America from terrorist attacks. There was no one of substance who believed that Saddam was a threat, or that he would do business with terrorists, or attack the United States. No one. That's why they rushed into this war, and that's why they had to tell so many lies. They made this mess we're in, and anyone who could defend them after all that has been proven, is nothing but anti-American.

Gayle in Md., <hr /></blockquote>
Yet you can never provide quotes with links to back any of this up?

Interesting?

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>These Republican "Patriots" are easily bought off. All they want is a measly tax break, even if their kids and grand kids have to pay for it later. How very disgusting!

You are aware that the tax cuts increased govt revenue aren't you?

Or, does the truth matter?

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>A quick look at the Halliburton stocks, and other corporations with connections to the Republicans, particularly Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld, answers the question of why the hell, Iraq? WE've been gouged to death by their corporate fascist friends, for seven years, from the pharmeceutical industry, to Enron and Halliburton.

OK, let's see now...

1-Pharmaceutical companies save millions of lives yet nobody wants them to make a buck so they can stay in business to develop the next wonder drug. How inhumane and backwards thinking is that?

2-Enron developed under Clinton. They came to the Bush admin seeking legal cover after having been allowed to operatwe unsupervised for 8 years. They were turned down cold. Who do you blame? The same bogey man you use for everything.

3-Halliburton! What a joke.

BTW, who owns more 2 of the following 3 own Hallibueton while the other 2 own none...George Soros, Dick Cheney, Michael Moore, George W Bush. You know which 2 also.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>It was bad enough that Bush refused to listen to experts, but they also threw out years of documentation, and intelligence, actually threw it out, a great loss for our country.

You mean the stuff Sandy Burglar stole in his socks?

If they had non incriminating intel why didn't they use it?

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>If getting rid of the special bin Laden unit, doesn't prove that this fascist in the White House isnt' working on behalf of bin Laden's family, I don't know what does.

As to the Bin Laden Group...I agree it should have stayed in business.

As to the rest, if we live in a fascist state then why aren't you in jail? That's what fascists do BTW, jail and/or execute dissent.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>I believe he has struck up a deal with his former business partners, the bin Laden family, that he won't kill bin Laden, as long as they wait until after he's out of office for their next attack.

That is perhaps the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet from you.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Nothing would surprise me about this bunch, believe me. There are so many documented lies by Bush, Cheney and Rice, only the sheep would even try to deny them.

Yet you never want to share what the specific lies are?

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Do they ever stop and ask themselves why they refuse to acknowledge this administration's lies and incompetence?

I acknowledge the GWB incompetence daily.

What I don't do is blame him because I have a flat tire.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Turkey's Army is now heading for the Iraq border. Another event that the Clinton foreign intelligence people warned them about. Extreme negligence both in the act of illegally occupying Iraq, rushing us into a war with fixed intelligence, breaking international agreements, using torture, breaking the Hatch Act to cover up all their illegal activites, thousands of missing e-mails, using RNC e-mail accounts to hide the use of government employees, and agencies, for political purposes, politicising the entire Department of Justice, firing AG's who wouldn't break the law to advantage Republican politics, and outing a CIA agent. They've broken so many laws in the name of protecting Americans, and at the same time, they allow countries like the UAE to be involved in our ports, fail to effectively respond to National disasters here in our country, fail to help the hungry, and the needy, and leave our own borders wide open to illegal aliens in order to supply corporate fascists with cheap labor, and upset the most volital region in the world.

WOW!

I would have just asked them why they might and took their word for it.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Who could have been any worse president than Bush? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

He's not done yet. I am counting the days until we're rid of this A-hole! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif He's absolutely repulsive.

As to who is worse:

1-Nixon.
2-Grant.
3-Carter.
4-Wilson.
5-Lincoln.

just for a start.

Any other questions?

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>He's not done yet. I am counting the days until we're rid of this A-hole! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif He's absolutely repulsive.

Not done yet? I hope you are right but fear you are wrong. The best thing he could do is decapitate the govt of Iran...Carter's gift to America.

As to repulsive, nah he's not too attractive, that's for sure. But then I usually vote substance over emotion. Perhaps you should try it.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Gayle, you must have hit a nerve...17 replies from the
"fomentateur de troubles, agitateur"
Which coincidently is the exact number of unread posts, for this thread showing on my "counter"

LWW
10-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Not a nerve, I just have an aversion for Americans who practice sedition during time of war.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Does this mean I won't be getting any mail deliveries?

While I'm going to hate myself in the morning for actually replying to one of your ****** posts....they made a ruling on this in 1921...against your kind of intolerance, that is just another assault on the Constitution
"The Sedition Act of 1918 was an amendment to the Espionage Act of 1917 passed at the urging of President Woodrow Wilson, who was concerned that dissent, in time of war, was a significant threat to morale. The passing of this act forbade Americans to use "disloyal, profane, scurrilous, or abusive language" about the United States government, flag, or armed forces during war. The act also allowed the Postmaster General to deny mail delivery to dissenters of government policy during wartime.

The Sedition Act was an attempt by the United States government to limit freedom of speech during a time of war. This is in conflict with the US Constitution's First Amendment, which states, in part: "Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech, or the press". Note that there is no "war" exception (or any exceptions whatsoever) to this freedom stated in the text of the amendment.

The Espionage Act made it a crime to help wartime enemies of the United States, but the Sedition Act made it a crime to utter, print, write or publish any disloyal, profane, scurrilous, or abusive language about the United States' form of government.

Socialist Eugene V. Debs was sentenced to 10 years in prison under this law. U.S. citizens including members of the Industrial Workers of the World union were also imprisoned during World War I for their anti-war dissent under the provisions of the Sedition Act. Anti-war protesters were arrested by the hundreds as speaking out against the draft and the war became illegal under this law.

In his 1941 book Censorship 1917, James Mock noted that most U.S. newspapers "showed no antipathy toward the act" and "far from opposing the measure, the leading papers seemed actually to lead the movement in behalf of its speedy enactment."
Congress repealed the Sedition Act in 1921."

LWW
10-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Look up the definition of "SEDITION" if you want to know what I'm talking about.

Wilson's work was more along the lines of the :FAIRNESS DOCTRINE" in that it existed to suppress dissent.

But, you keep putting up strawmen and I'll keep knocking them down.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-22-2007, 01:27 PM
These A-holes, don't use any direct quotes, nor links, for their outrageous statements.

Patrich Fitzgerald, The Federal Judge hearing the case, and General Hayden, the director of the CIA, all stated that Valarie Plame was covert at the time of the outing. Fitzgerald made it very clear after the Libby trial, that he lied, to obstruct justice, hence, no one was convicted for outing Plame. Also, he stated that because he could not unravel the lies, due to Libby, a cloud remained over the Vice President's Office, and the White House. It's all on his website, and was all testified to in front of the Senate Investigating committee.

Can you believe these, ROYAL, A-Holes are STILL trying to say she wasn't covert?

See, there is no debating with sheep, they're dumb, and they stink!

The worst President in history, is their guy! The most illegal adinistration of all, even worse than Watergate, which was the second worse, both, REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATIONS.

Outing a covert CIA Agent, is treason, and so is lying to the Congress. Bush did both.

These little chickens are out of their league over here. In the wrong timeframe, off their partisan zany little rockers, without conscience, in a state of denial, and in no position to come over here posting fake right wing propaganda, and then turn around and make demands. Let them read the archives, where they can search for the proof, and the links, for everything we have written.

Like I always say, when the Emporer prances down the avenue, naked, and the Democrats are laughing their asses off, the Republicans are asking for the name of the designer! BWA HA HA HA...Valarie Plame, not covert, BWA HA HA HA, No crime committed BWA HA HA HA, yeah right, that's why the CIA requested an investigation, because no crime was committed!

What total jerks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Outing a covert CIA Agent, is treason, and so is lying to the Congress. Bush did both.
<hr /></blockquote> You don't know who "outed" at all. Now you are saying Bush outed Plame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You must have a list of names on the wall and are throwing darts to pick someone to drop blame.

One other thing...Why is lying to Congress treason now, but when Clinton lied it was OK. You pick and choose when someone can lie and it is complete bull.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Congratulations then, on another big win for you!
I must have misread that item that I quoted....it must have been the "Fairness Doctrine" and not the Sedition Act, as I mistakenly thought. And sedition as defined within that item must also then have been misconstrued by me. your definition then, I take it, reads more like treason?
Well, I'm just a poor country boy now, and don't have one of them fancy big city educations like you must have....but after reading your reply to the Video link I posted....seems like you'll try to twist everything around..it ain't **** strawmen you're fighting..it's ***** windmills...
our here we can step in something and call it a cow patty, but we know BS when we see it....if'n you get the metaphor.
I guess that thar soapbox you were preaching on over at AZB, wasn't drawing enough positive support for your preachings, and you decided to bless us over here....
Funny thing....your claim of of spreading hatred around...I'm the only one here, that went over to check up on you...seems like my hate mongering cohorts would want to spread their poison around...like, like say....you are doing?
Don't bother to respond to me directly, but do continue to preach to the congregation...some sinners you just can't reach and save, try to win over some other souls and forget about me.
Some of us post, because we found something interesting and want to share it
some may just want to throw a topic out there and invite discussion
some just to vent their sheer frustration at what they see happening in the world today
and then there are those, usually the ones that were picked on in school, while growing up...that post to
pontificate...show the world just how smart and superior they are( Ill admit if it weren't fer google and cut &amp; paste, I couldn't post)
AND they also feel the need to denigrate others to accomplish this goal.
It's why you'll always have little support for your opinions, because you have no respect for the opinions of others
Using one of your directives...why not look up the word bigot in your dictionary? While you're in there, why not look up the word a$$hole, and see if you're listed as one of the synonyms

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Geez, it's got to hurt (THEM), when some woman even thinks she has scored a couple of points on the opposition. Thank God you're not dealing with any misogynists, or there would be a burning cross on your front lawn.
I think Valerie was on 60 minutes the other day, and made the case for why she was outed....AND it really doesn't matter if Cheney himself gave the order. If it didn't come directly from 1600 Penn. St, more important then the "Perp", was it's purpose.
Most of us have a pretty good guess though, who originated the "dirty tricks" order. Just like we know who the "one-armed man" really was that killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. We jut can't prove it in a court of law.
Now why would you want to mop up your floor with a dirty mop? Wouldn't that just spread the s**t around even more?

LWW
10-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Actually, Gayle, I quite often do...but you knew that. Do you really believe that if you say this to your choir that the non Koolaid drinkers don't see through it.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Why would it bother you if a woman made a point?

It wouldn't bother me.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 04:57 PM
My mistake and i have just edited the post. In grammar it's referred to as a "subject understood" like when I say "sit", or .. I'm really saying "you Sit"
Take this short test, and you might get the hang of it. I'll also be glad to score it for you..
web page (http://www.dowlingcentral.com/MrsD/quizzes/grammar/UnderSubc.htm)

bamadog
10-22-2007, 05:32 PM
That's right Gayle, no one was charged with "outing" Plame, although we all know who did it.
Now, what about my question about Sandy Burglar?
YOU GO GIRL!

LWW
10-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Watch out Dawg...I hear she's got a double barrel ... it's a darned shame she ain't got no ammo.

LWW

Qtec
10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>I believe he has struck up a deal with his former business partners, the bin Laden family, that he won't kill bin Laden, as long as they wait until after he's out of office for their next attack.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Do a search this board. I said 4 years ago that GW would not find OBL.
You don't really think that the Saudi's would let one of the Royal family be executed by the US do you?
Q

Qtec
10-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Who outed Plame?

Q

LWW
10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Joe Wilson.

LWW

Sid_Vicious
10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
I've said all along that BL alive and the fear existing, is the chimps ace in the hole. You gotta remember though that I'm one of the nuts whom also felt the Bush administration ALLOWED 9-11 so this sh!t could get rolling, still do for the most part. Georgie Boy is a true POS. He is a criminal, plain and simple.

Oh I forgot...Bill C. got a bj and he's the bad guy. Y'all out there still defending this monkey Bush, are plain, ignorant FOOLS! You owe it to your remaining family once you have taken the big dirt nap, to get honest with reality, today. Your kids will be living through the end of this story, and maybe all you will do is blame the non-right, but it's this uncontrolled governance of this admin which is sickening to see condoned. This is serious stuff, you all should ponder your actions during these times....sid

moblsv
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Amazing!!

All they seem to have to say is "where's your link to back it up?" Like its not true until it is on a website that passes their acceptable media filter. Maybe if these people would stop claiming that every news outlet but "their" news outlets was biased and read the actual documents, the books by the insiders and maybe a little history, maybe, just maybe, they could let a few facts into their heads and learn something.

This playbook was published a half century ago, after WWII, and Americans are still falling for it. These Republican power mongers can only survive as long as the public is ignorant enough to let them.

Remove transparency from Government, privatize Infrastructure, give vouchers to get kids into schools they can control, marginalize science, marginalize legitimate media, create "para-professional" outlets for their "version of truth", create enemies to bond against (Libruls, Intellectuals, Environmentalists, Sushi-eating-volvo-driving-treehugging-democrats...), all ways they hope to keep the well-informed public, which the founders thought was essential to any legitimate government, from existing in America. These people have nothing but fear to drive people to vote against their own best interests, and enough of this country is to lazy to educate themselves to know any better and is enabling them to survive.

Giving these people the facts is useless, you can put an iron-clad case right in front of their faces and they will find some way to rationalize it. The way they can hold so much contradictory information in their minds is almost beyond comprehension.

Thank you for referencing so many wonderful books. I think if we can continue to expose those within our spheres of influence to these well documented facts, and continue to stick to the truth, an educated public is our best hope to drive this people back under the rocks from which they emerged so we can take back our country.

Sid_Vicious
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Gayle should already be compiling her own book. Damn, Gayle's fortitude and patience with these factually baseless replies already has me voting for a "Nobel Prize" in the category of "The Real Truth." You got the footnotes covered Gayle, let's write /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hondo
10-22-2007, 09:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Do they ever stop and ask themselves why they refuse to acknowledge this administration's lies and incompetence?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

No, but you constantly defend him. Usually by attacking
some Democrat. Why? What's the point?
And this has been going on for a couple of years now.
If you acknowledge his incompetence, and ,believe
me, you only scratch the the surface, why continue to
ridicule those of us who are literally pained by
his actions?
I'll tell you why. You derive pleasure at playing
the devil's advocate and mocking those of us who
feel so strongly about this.
As I've said before, it's just a game with you and
I find it a rather sick game.
Deny all you want. I'm bored with the all-mighty
" conquerer."

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Sid, I think you'll see less and less people responding to a thread that he starts....it's supposed to be about sharing info, and getting the other guys take...not a sermon on politics from some self styled guru.
soon as people realize he only wants to "hear himself speak"
.....??

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Hondo, I feel your pain...two years?
Two weeks here now, and I'm ready to to paraphrase Fast Eddie in the Color of Money:
"LWW, this is embarrassing. You're acting like some girl who got felt up at the drive-in."

bamadog
10-22-2007, 10:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>I believe he has struck up a deal with his former business partners, the bin Laden family, that he won't kill bin Laden, as long as they wait until after he's out of office for their next attack.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Do a search this board. I said 4 years ago that GW would not find OBL.
You don't really think that the Saudi's would let one of the Royal family be executed by the US do you?
Q <hr /></blockquote>

Nice Try Dutch Boy. First, Bin Laden is NOT a member of the Saudi Royal Family.
Second, The Saudis told the Clinton Administration they would have NO problem if the US accepted Bin Laden when he was offered to us by the Sudanese. Bin Laden had already been stripped of his Saudi Citizenship at that time.
Guess what the Clinton response was?
So you revisionists can rant on all you want about how dedicated Clinton was to getting Bin Laden, But the facts tell a different story.

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Q, oddly enough
"that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden. Former president Bush, a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day."
The Bin Laden bros have publicly disowned Osama though.
BinLaden bros construction co is the largest in the mid east.
and from "wiki"
"Shaikh Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden also known as Mohammed bin Laden (1908—September 3, 1967), a Yemeni immigrant to Saudi Arabia was a wealthy investor, businessman and patriarch of the bin Laden family. He married 22 times and fathered at least 55 children. Osama bin Laden is believed to be his 16th child and the only son with his tenth wife Hamida al-Attas, reportedly of Syrian descent."
web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Laden)
Googling the Carlyle Group is another interesting read....
Every link here is just something I've read in the past few days...and while it's interesting, I'm as still in the dark as most Americans are...
Free Slot machine pull.....
web page (http://www.hereinreality.com/games/slots/)

LWW
10-23-2007, 03:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I've said all along that BL alive and the fear existing, is the chimps ace in the hole. You gotta remember though that I'm one of the nuts whom also felt the Bush administration ALLOWED 9-11 so this sh!t could get rolling, still do for the most part. Georgie Boy is a true POS. He is a criminal, plain and simple.

Oh I forgot...Bill C. got a bj and he's the bad guy. Y'all out there still defending this monkey Bush, are plain, ignorant FOOLS! You owe it to your remaining family once you have taken the big dirt nap, to get honest with reality, today. Your kids will be living through the end of this story, and maybe all you will do is blame the non-right, but it's this uncontrolled governance of this admin which is sickening to see condoned. This is serious stuff, you all should ponder your actions during these times....sid <hr /></blockquote>
OOOH!

I love truthers...

...you guys have cracked the greatest coverup of all time, if you had any evidence. You don't...but you knew that.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 03:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> Amazing!!

All they seem to have to say is "where's your link to back it up?" Like its not true until it is on a website that passes their acceptable media filter. Maybe if these people would stop claiming that every news outlet but "their" news outlets was biased and read the actual documents, the books by the insiders and maybe a little history, maybe, just maybe, they could let a few facts into their heads and learn something.<hr /></blockquote>
Read your own pap here.

You criticize us for not linking things when we do.

Then you criticize us for asking for links, which you refuse to supply.

Then you criticize us for not reading the links you refuse to provide.

Then you ctiticize us for actually finding data on the topic.

All preceded by criticizing us for not accepting your blatantly biased garbage as gospel.

Methinks though art bitter that the Empress has been exposed.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> Giving these people the facts is useless, you can put an iron-clad case right in front of their faces and they will find some way to rationalize it. The way they can hold so much contradictory information in their minds is almost beyond comprehension. <hr /></blockquote>
Yet each and every one of you is afraid to place your case out for public scrutiny.

Amazing.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Do they ever stop and ask themselves why they refuse to acknowledge this administration's lies and incompetence?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

No, but you constantly defend him. Usually by attacking
some Democrat. Why? What's the point? <hr /></blockquote>
Here's where it falls apart for you Hondo...and why you are just a cog in a political machine.

You equate exposing the criminality of the DNC with liking the RNC.

Very intellectually wrong.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Sid, I think you'll see less and less people responding to a thread that he starts....it's supposed to be about sharing info, and getting the other guys take...not a sermon on politics from some self styled guru.
soon as people realize he only wants to "hear himself speak"
.....?? <hr /></blockquote>
And that's what terrifies you folks...a dissenting opinion.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hondo, I feel your pain...two years?
Two weeks here now, and I'm ready to to paraphrase Fast Eddie in the Color of Money:
"LWW, this is embarrassing. You're acting like some girl who got felt up at the drive-in."

<hr /></blockquote>
Yep, that's why I left the DNC.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Dawg, you forgot 2 facts:

1-UBL faces the death sentence in Saudi Arabia, tried in absentia.

2-Facts don't matter to most of our neoeft brethren here.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:08 AM
Why didn't you mention there were over 100 people at this "meeting" and that they never actually "met" at the "meeting"?

I'm guessing:

1-You believed the misreprsntation because it fit with the other moonbat sources you like.

2-You know it's a twist of the truth and don't care.

LWW

Qtec
10-23-2007, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Saudis told the Clinton Administration they would have NO problem <hr /></blockquote>

In those days the US couldn't put a man- any man- in jail without evidence of him committing a crime.

That's all changed now of course. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Q

LWW
10-23-2007, 07:36 AM
So, you hate no matter which way it goes.

Why not just say so?

LWW

eg8r
10-23-2007, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And that's what terrifies you folks...a dissenting opinion. <hr /></blockquote> No, you don't terrify anyone here. You completely missed the part of wolf's post that describes the reason why you get few replies, let me see if I can direct you to his point so you will not screw it up this time... [ QUOTE ]
it's supposed to be about sharing info, and getting the other guys take...not a sermon on politics from some self styled guru.
<hr /></blockquote> Now if you cannot understand what he is trying to say here then admit it and someone will help you but if not then the dwindling replies to your posts will continue.

eg8r &lt;~~~cannot believe I am in agreement with wolf /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LWW
10-23-2007, 07:39 AM
I get plenty of replies thank you.

What I don't get is people willing to put up or shut up.

PATHETIC!

LWW

eg8r
10-23-2007, 07:49 AM
So you will move forward with your head already planted firmly in the sand. The replies you are getting are based on a very simple explanation...people think you are an idiot. They are not averse to reading your links and discussing them, what they don't like is your attitude and the way you have come to the board as the end all know it all. Based on your previous response you probably will never catch on.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2007, 08:21 AM
I've caught on completely.

It's a closed minded society.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-23-2007, 09:22 AM
It gets boring, doesn't it. I refuse to take these jerks seriously. They think that a link from a right wing nut, is proof of their lies. The right wing press was as involved in spreading lies for Bush to justifying his illegal war, as they were in outing a covert agent, it's a conspiracy, and America is the loser.

The former Sr. Director for Middle East Affairs with the National Security Council, resigned in protest to Bush invading Iraq, and also his wife, resigned, from her equally prominent position. The numbers of devoted operatives in the CIA, State, Military, and Department Of Justice, who have resigned due to Bush's illegal and dangerous policies, is completely unprecedented in our history. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to grasp the reason that so many resignations by people involved in National Security, and the legal arena, is a commentary to the incompetence and deciet of this administration, and the danger they pose to America, both in foreign affairs, and in our protecting our laws, and Constitution, our rights, and freedoms, and our honor as leaders of the world.

The weapons now being used by the PKK, against Turkey, are American weapons, which were "MISLPLACED" after the invasion of Iraq.

Iran, did reach out to America, after 9/11, and in fact, did assist us in dealing with the Taliban in Afghanistan, and made other ovatures for diplomatic talks with us, after which Bush called them evil. Watching this idiot maneuver draws a clear picture of an administration that will settle for nothing short of war and the pleasure of grand standing, in spite of the exhorbitant price which others will usrely pay for as a result.

Shoving the inspectors out of Iraq, unilaterally and without sanction by the UN, attacking Iraq, under false pretenses, and now, rattling their sabers once again, in spite of Iran being involved in negotiations with the IAEA for oversight of their Nuclear enrichment program. The Bush foreign policy smacks of a completely radical, mentally unstable, unwarranted, penchant for violence and war. They are the supporters of torture, and this new puppet in line for Attorney General, is nothing but another Gonzales, without conscience, in support of torture.

As for these uninformed, myth spreading little irritants showing up on this board, their absurd statements are reason enough to completely ignore their posts.

The rest of us have serious work to continue, and as you point out, my dear friend, in spite of the attacks that those Americans who still value truth, over partisan positions of denial, must endure from the ignorant, hypnotized right wing nuts, our goal must continue to be educating ourselves on the factual proof, which the right wing press continues to smear, cover up, and otherwise propagandize in their quest to exploit the ignorance, and pure laziness of self described conservatives, who seek to dictate to all, according to their personal spiritual beliefs, and line themselves up in support of such unamerican values as pre-emptive war, torture, illegal wire taps, hidden government, tremendous debt to be left for future generations, and a preference for bombs, loss of life, absence of oversight, and party propaganda in place of truth and concentrated diplomatic solutions to the pressing threats on the global front.

Anyone dumb enough to still be out there trying to suggest that we found the WMD's in Iraq which George Bush insisted were there, (in spite of the fact that our own intelligence stated there was an extremely thin case, that it was not likely he would use them even if he had them, against us, and that he certainly was not a likely candidate to trust any terrorist organization, suggestions otherwise made only by questionable, drunken, known liars, such as curveball, and fake documentation, stolen through a break in at the Niger Embassy, which Bush KNEW was fake) is in complete denial, or totally ignorant to facts. Anyone who would still make the claim that Valarie Plame was not a covert agent, and that no law was broken by this administration when they set the wheels in motion to blow her cover, in order to discredit Joe Wilson's exposure of their lies, or insist that Bush and Cheney were not behind the actions of their own top aides, is living in denial, and certainly not worthy of our time.

BTW, C-Span has a link, presently, to the former Sr. Director of Middle East Affairs, National Security Council, Flynt Leverett, who resigned in protest to Bush's illegal occupation of Iraq, and cherry picked false and decietful case for the occupation, who is now front and center once again, due to his fears that Cheney and Bush will once again put our country at greater risk, create yet another FUBAR, by bombing Iran, and doing so before their settlement with IAEA is reached, and reported on, in November. He is but one, former National Seucirty expert, among many others, and along with a number of retired military Generals, who fear the actions of this most careless, pompus, ignorant, arrogant president, and his blank check party, and his partner in incompetence and poor judgement, Dick Cheney.

Mr. Leverett was a guest on C-Span this morning, and his appearance there will more than likely be repeated this evening if you'd like to try to catch it.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for referencing so many wonderful books. I think if we can continue to expose those within our spheres of influence to these well documented facts, and continue to stick to the truth, an educated public is our best hope to drive this people back under the rocks from which they emerged so we can take back our country. <hr /></blockquote>

And thank you also, my friend, for all those, like you, who do take the time to search for the truth, give others, like me, hope for the future of our country, and our children and grand children. I shudder to think what our country might look like if we fail to remove the cancer of this latest Republican attack against truth, honor, and the principles of Democracy upon which our country was founded. You have alerted me, also, to much information, and documentation, and I think you for that, also.

I am greatly encouraged by you, and all those others like you, who continue to stand for our troops, our country, and against George Bush, and those who have so carelessly supported his evil actions.

Love,
Gayle

Wally_in_Cincy
10-23-2007, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> So you will move forward with your head already planted firmly in the sand. The replies you are getting are based on a very simple explanation...people think you are an idiot. They are not averse to reading your links and discussing them, what they don't like is your attitude and the way you have come to the board as the end all know it all. Based on your previous response you probably will never catch on.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I know one thing. At this rate he's gona hit 600 posts faster than the legendary bluewolf /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

whatever happened to her anyway?

LWW
10-23-2007, 09:41 AM
The predictability of a neoleftist in retreat is quite amazing.

First it was I have no links.

Now the problem is I have links.

The bottom line sister is that you have nothing, your arguments are lame, your facts are nonexistent, reality is not a place you live, and you have no courage to actually discuss a topic.

PATHETIC...and as the dawg said, buried down the MOVEON rathole.

LWW

bamadog
10-23-2007, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
The Saudis told the Clinton Administration they would have NO problem <hr /></blockquote>

In those days the US couldn't put a man- any man- in jail without evidence of him committing a crime.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

You are funny!

There was MOUNDS of "evidence" against OBL at that time.
But what there wasn't, was the will from the Clinton Administration to put together an indictment. In their plodding lawyeresque manner they worked in slow motion until it was too late.
He was ours for the taking and Clinton dropped the ball.
You may not like it but them's the facts.

Gayle in MD
10-23-2007, 10:06 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thanks friend, if I ever write a book, you'll be among my dedications.

Love,
Gayle

hondo
10-23-2007, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
And that's what terrifies you folks...a dissenting opinion. <hr /></blockquote> No, you don't terrify anyone here. You completely missed the part of wolf's post that describes the reason why you get few replies, let me see if I can direct you to his point so you will not screw it up this time... &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
it's supposed to be about sharing info, and getting the other guys take...not a sermon on politics from some self styled guru.
<hr /></blockquote> Now if you cannot understand what he is trying to say here then admit it and someone will help you but if not then the dwindling replies to your posts will continue.

eg8r &lt;~~~cannot believe I am in agreement with wolf /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Great reply, Eg. My esteem for you now knows no bounds. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hondo
10-23-2007, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> So you will move forward with your head already planted firmly in the sand. The replies you are getting are based on a very simple explanation...people think you are an idiot. They are not averse to reading your links and discussing them, what they don't like is your attitude and the way you have come to the board as the end all know it all. Based on your previous response you probably will never catch on.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I know one thing. At this rate he's gona hit 600 posts faster than the legendary bluewolf /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

whatever happened to her anyway? <hr /></blockquote>

I was wondering the same thing, Wally. I miss her.
I just checked. It's been slightly over 3 years
since Laura posted.

eg8r
10-23-2007, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've caught on completely.

<hr /></blockquote> You have not caught on to anything and your reply is indicative. There is nothing close-minded about what I was telling you. I told you that they would be willing to read what you post however they don't because you come across as a know-it-all jerk and they don't have time for you. If you were to change your attitude in your posts you might get a lot more replies.

If you have noticed, you don't even get any of the "righties" chiming in with support of anything that you post. This lack of response has nothing to do with their agreement or disagreement with your post content and it says everything about how they feel about you as the person making the post.

At this point, in this dicussion between you and I, you are the one being close-minded.

eg8r

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Once again there Mr. LWW, eg8r is correct. I'm on the right, and I think he is also. It's your attitude and demeanor that alienate people here...on both sides of the issue. If you could learn to tone it down some and be civil, what you post here may be better received. You are extemely arrogant and come across that way. You are not that bright....Mensa or otherwise. If you were, you would not have to tell us. You have attacked eg8r, who is on the right, before.... and once again, I've had to agree with wolfdancer in what he says about you. Something's wrong when I have to agree with wolfie this much!
You have as much right as anyone else on here to post. Some of us are just suggesting that you could be more effective in you war against the left if you could just use a few more of those Mensa cells. Be less adversarial, and show a little humility once in a while. If not, someone else will certainly humble you.
[The last time I knew a guy like you, his wife wore the pants in the family and he felt insecure because she made more money than him. A real woman doesn't respect a man like that....not because of the money thing...but because he is insecure and allows her to run all over him....so slap the piss out of her and let's move on.]

LWW
10-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Sorry folks...I didn't come over here to start a problem.

What happened was members here came to AZB talking shiite.

I git tired of it.

They ran like scared poodles when they got a small fraction of their behavior returned to them.

Now they have offended me by claiming victim status as wll.

LWW

eg8r
10-23-2007, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now they have offended me by claiming victim status as wll. <hr /></blockquote> Who is claiming to be a victim?

I am simply trying to get you to see how your posts are viewed and how you might change them to get more participation.

eg8r

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Amen...example of what not to do....check out Gayle's post on the thread started by Eric in response to a post I made. Venemous anger pours forth! Just not sure why. She must really be smart to be so angry at our stupidity! Maybe if I read and study real hard...nah...I could never be as smart as her.
How can anyone respect a post when it is filled with such hartred and arrogance...regardless if the author is on the right or left.

eg8r
10-23-2007, 12:38 PM
lww is gayle's twin. The only difference between them is which side of the political tracks they find themselves. Their posting behaviour is very much alike.

eg8r

bamadog
10-23-2007, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thanks friend, if I ever write a book, you'll be among my dedications.

Love,
Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

Won't you need some original ideas if you want to get a book published?

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 01:25 PM
I need to retract this post as I evidently did overreact to an earlier post from Gayle. Sorry Gayle.
OK now....that's 3 sorries in the last 5 minutes...that's my limit for the year.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>
I was wondering the same thing, Wally. I miss her.
I just checked. It's been slightly over 3 years
since Laura posted. <hr /></blockquote>

sorry to hear that.

I kinda liked her

hondo
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
This is wild! To see the righties on here come to
the defense of the lefties is very heart-warming.
Brings a tear to my eye.
You and Eg have certainly earned my respect with
recent posts.
Perhaps LWW could cause Rudy &amp; Hillary to find some
common ground. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
hondo, I don't consider my posts as coming to the lefties defense. I consider it coming to agreement with you guys on lww's attitude. I am sure we all agree on many things, just not internet politics. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There are plenty of things that I post that I know will be read a certain way, I just don't have the desire to wordsmith it to make a few members happy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
See...herein lies the problem with the written word and these forums, in general. I don't know Hondo enough to know if he is sincere or being sarcastic? If it was Deeman, I would supect sarcasm due to the tear in the eye thing.
And yes, I think Hillary and Rudy would find common ground vs LWW. But, I'm sure Rudy is far too liberal for LWW. Rudy is too liberal for me also. But he's still likely at the top of my list currently.

hondo
10-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I was being sincere.

hondo
10-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Eg, I understand exactly what you were saying.
I just wanted to say I thought it was a good post.

Qtec
10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Q <hr /></blockquote>

You are funny!

You may not like it but them's the facts. <hr /></blockquote>

If 'thems the facts'it shouldn't be too difficult to provide some links to back up your WILD assertions.
Q

Qtec
10-23-2007, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you will move forward with your head already planted firmly in the sand................................. .................................................. ......... Based on your previous response you probably will never catch on.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I've caught on completely.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thats a classic. LMAO

Q

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I just said it was interesting coincidence.....I also mentioned that the other brother's have disowned Osama.
Don't forget, they were provided safe passage out of this country the next day if I'm correct. That would not have happened if they suspected a connection.
Bin Laden's brother was an investor in GWB's start up oil company....it would be hard not to imagine that George and he didn't at least shake hands....
AND..no, I'm not going to provide you with a link....

bamadog
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
What "wild assertions" would those be?

LWW
10-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Hondo is looking for support wherever he can find it.

As to Rudy, he may be the best chance the R's have.

LWW

eg8r
10-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Well, I appreciate it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Respectfully, aren't those two descriptions, liberal, and also conservative, somewhat anachronistic at this time in our history? I believe neither word means the same thing to all people. It might be interesting to debate the definitions, of each, and I'm sure we'd find each word means different things, to different people.

All democrats, are not liberal, just as all Republicans, are surely not conservative. Each meaning having been so bastardized by radicals on both sides, when probably most Republicans, and most democratics, don't consider themselves to be the embodiment of either sides definition.

For example, what is the definition of a Democratic, who is for choice, and against illegal alien occupation through open borders? What is a Republican, who is believes in fiscal responsibility, but supports Bush? What is the difference between being progressive, and being moderate?

Regardless of how we frame any issue, it seems to me that these labels no longer mean what they used to. Is that a result of the present administration? The right wing press? The raging wars in the Middle East?

Guiliani, is far from the Christian definition of "Conservative" and in fact, although he skips the questions about church, if he is Catholic, he is an excommunicated Catholic, who would not be allowed to take communion. He can't call himself conservative, according to the right-wing definition, and be pro choice, can he? If he thinks he's tough on terror, then why was he a no show for the 9/11 commission, opting to give speeches, instead, at $100,000.00 each, until they finally asked him to give up his slot to someone else?

Some frame anyone who was against continuing the Vietnam War, as a liberal, although, there were just as many Republicans demonstrating against it, as Democratics, just as there are as many Republicans, who think Bush's Iraq policy, was the worst strategic disaster in American history, and only a small percentage of Republicans think we should stay in Iraq, fighting in a civil sectarian war, on borrowed money from China, Japan, etc.

Could it be the time has come when the liberal bashing by the right wing press, is no longer appropriate, given the fact that current Republicans, in office, are anything but Conservative, given their spending habbits, and pro war positions, or has Conservativism become simply a label for anti choice, and pro criminalization? Is Romney really conservative? I don't think so, but then who knows what he stands for, given his constant shifting in the political wind. McCain, has embraced all things Bush, hardly a conservative position to take.

I have never thought of government interference in private family decisions, such as birth control, abortion, amnesty for people who break our laws and occupy our country, illegally, or a family's decision to sever the life line of their brain dead relatives, what I would call conservative ideology, any more than I think that a people who give financial support to the sick, and the hungry, through their government, are all liberals.

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
10-24-2007, 01:12 PM
All in all, I'm pretty far right on the conservative side. However, on some issues I am less conservative than others. Some issues I feel strongly about as they are important to me, and on others I don't since they don't affect me, etc. For example, my wife is conservative but not nearly as much as I am. She is against the death penalty, I'm not....and we have other differences. Compared to me she is more liberal....but I still love her...and we respect each others opinions. Just because we disagree doesn't mean one of us is wrong or one of us is smarter than the other.
There are quite a few things I don't like about Rudy, but I can live with those differences. Same way I can live with certain Democrats who could win the election. We give way too much credence to the power of the President anyway, especially when it comes to domestic and economic issues.

Gayle in MD
10-29-2007, 03:00 PM
All in all, I'm pretty far right on the conservative side. However, on some issues I am less conservative than others. Some issues I feel strongly about as they are important to me, and on others I don't since they don't affect me, <font color="red">Then I take it that since you can't have an abortion, you would not be against it, or for changing the laws to deny it to those women who choose to have an abortion? </font color> etc. For example, my wife is conservative but not nearly as much as I am. She is against the death penalty, I'm not....and we have other differences. Compared to me she is more liberal....but I still love her...and we respect each others opinions. Just because we disagree doesn't mean one of us is wrong or one of us is smarter than the other.
There are quite a few things I don't like about Rudy, but I can live with those differences. Same way I can live with certain Democrats who could win the election. We give way too much credence to the power of the President anyway, especially when it comes to domestic and economic issues.

<font color="red">I don't agree with you on that. The President is the most powerful person in the country, but his decisions are supposed to be questioned, and he is supposed to abide by our laws, and inform the Congress, and protect the Constitution. The congress is the check to inusre that he does not overreach his power. That mechanism has been seriously flawed during this administration. All Americans, have paid a heavy price for that, and particularly those who have lost their lives, because of lap dogs in the right wing press, and politicians on the Hill, both of whom failed to effectively perform the duties of their respective professions. </font color>

SKennedy
10-29-2007, 06:17 PM
No, I do have an opinion about abortion. It does affect me as I do have a wife, daughters, etc.... However, I do concede that the opposite side of my stance does have some validity, especially when it comes to individual rights.

And as for abuse of power by the President....you and I are both old enough to know that both sides of the fence have been claiming this same thing every term, dependent upon which side was, or is, in the executive office. It will always be that way. We all know the real power lies in the Supreme Court. Regardless of who is the Prez, we will survive (even Hillary) because of power limitations and checks and balances. Our founding fathers knew what they were doing. And no matter how we complain about how bad things are, I'll still remain right here in the good old USA. It beats the heck out of anything else.

Qtec
10-29-2007, 08:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What "wild assertions" would those be?
<hr /></blockquote>

Just about ANYTHING you say.

Lets see.

Simple Q, "Was Valerie Plame a covert CIA WMD specialist?

Q

bamadog
10-29-2007, 11:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What "wild assertions" would those be?
<hr /></blockquote>

Lets see.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Plame may have been "covert" at some time in her career. But the statute did not cover her at the time of her "outing". How can you be "covert" if you have a parking place with your name on it?
Why was no one charged with outing Plame? Why wasn't the statute enforced by the special prosecutor?

LWW
10-30-2007, 05:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> See...herein lies the problem with the written word and these forums, in general. I don't know Hondo enough to know if he is sincere or being sarcastic? If it was Deeman, I would supect sarcasm due to the tear in the eye thing.
And yes, I think Hillary and Rudy would find common ground vs LWW. But, I'm sure Rudy is far too liberal for LWW. Rudy is too liberal for me also. But he's still likely at the top of my list currently. <hr /></blockquote>
Actually I kind of like Rudy, and Hondo is being his typical pot stirring self.

LWW

LWW
10-30-2007, 05:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Q <hr /></blockquote>

You are funny!

You may not like it but them's the facts. <hr /></blockquote>

If 'thems the facts'it shouldn't be too difficult to provide some links to back up your WILD assertions.
Q <hr /></blockquote>
Thems the facts bro...and you been showed em enuff to know that and we showed em to ya enuff ta know you ain't gonna look at nuttin whut didn't come from a moonbat.

LWW

LWW
10-30-2007, 05:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What "wild assertions" would those be?
<hr /></blockquote>

Lets see.

Q <hr /></blockquote>
Tell us agin bout that buildin 7 whut done collapsed STRAIGHT DOWN FROM THE BOTTOM UP while it collapsed inward from the force of the outgoing explosion whut slung the debris all over...all while them big giant but silent explosions wuz a goin off.

Tell me that'n agin...boy it's a hoot!

LWW

eg8r
10-30-2007, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thems the facts bro...and you been showed em enuff to know that and we showed em to ya enuff ta know you ain't gonna look at nuttin whut didn't come from a moonbat. <hr /></blockquote> You came to this board stating that you always back up your statements and the left never does, however here is a great example of you not doing what you say.

eg8r

DickLeonard
10-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Wolfdancer you forgot the one thing that took the cake. The FBI was only allowed to ask 3 questions of the passengers.####

LWW
10-30-2007, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I just said it was interesting coincidence.....I also mentioned that the other brother's have disowned Osama.
Don't forget, they were provided safe passage out of this country the next day if I'm correct. That would not have happened if they suspected a connection.
Bin Laden's brother was an investor in GWB's start up oil company....it would be hard not to imagine that George and he didn't at least shake hands....
AND..no, I'm not going to provide you with a link.... <hr /></blockquote>
I wonder why?

LWW

Qtec
10-30-2007, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What "wild assertions" would those be?
<hr /></blockquote>

Lets see.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Plame may have been "covert" at some time in her career. But the statute did not cover her at the time of her "outing". How can you be "covert" if you have a parking place with your name on it?
Why was no one charged with outing Plame? Why wasn't the statute enforced by the special prosecutor? <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Plame was ‘covert’ agent at time of name leak
Newly released unclassified document details CIA employment
By Joel Seidman
Producer
NBC News
Updated: 4:24 p.m. ET May 29, 2007

WASHINGTON - An unclassified summary of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame's employment history at the spy agency, disclosed for the first time today in a court filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, indicates that Plame was "covert" when her name became public in July 2003.

The summary is part of an attachment to Fitzgerald's memorandum to the court supporting his recommendation that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Cheney's former top aide, spend 2-1/2 to 3 years in prison for obstructing the CIA leak investigation.

The nature of Plame's CIA employment never came up in Libby's perjury and obstruction of justice trial.

Undercover travel
The unclassified summary of Plame's employment with the CIA at the time that syndicated columnist Robert Novak published her name on July 14, 2003 says, "Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for who the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

Plame worked as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations and was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) in January 2002 at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

The employment history indicates that while she was assigned to CPD, Plame, "engaged in temporary duty travel overseas on official business." The report says, "she traveled at least seven times to more than ten times." When overseas Plame traveled undercover, "sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias -- but always using cover -- whether official or non-official (NOC) -- with no ostensible relationship to the CIA."

Criminal prosecution beat national security
After the Novak column was published and Plame's identity was widely reported in the media, and according to the document, "the CIA lifted Ms Wilson's cover" and then "rolled back her cover" effective to the date of the leak.

The CIA determined, "that the public interest in allowing the criminal prosecution to proceed outweighed the damage to national security that might reasonably be expected from the official disclosure of Ms. Wilson's employment and cover status."

The CIA has not divulged any other details of the nature of Plame's cover or the methods employed by the CIA to protect her cover nor the details of her classified intelligence activities. Plame resigned from the CIA in December 2005. <hr /></blockquote>

She was a SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Cheney and crew revealed that to the world- including the enemy!!!!

No-one was ever prosecuted for outing her because Libby took the fall and OBSTRUCTED the investigation. Fitz HAD to prosecute him .

Plame was covert. Accept the fact.

If a US citizen who happened to be a Moslim had done the same thing he would be doing 30 to life for treason!

Q.......... I,m not joking. web page (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18924679/)