PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament winners

Rich R.
10-20-2007, 05:41 AM
The 6th Annual CCB Tournament was played yesterday at Q-Masters Billiards.

After a number of rounds of play, there was a tie for the lead, which forced a sudden death playoff. When the dust settled, the new CCB Tournament Champion was Eric. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Second place went to Tony_in_MD.

Due to very late nights and early mornings, I will post the prize winners when I return home and get some sleep.

cueball1950
10-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks Rich....please let me know who won what prizes and i will get them out 1st thing Monday if the winners can pm me their addresses. I sure was sorry i could not make it. but you know hat they say. the home front has to come 1st. Bu i was thinking of all of you all day....Congratulations to Eric and Tony....................mike

9 Ball Girl
10-20-2007, 04:14 PM
I was at work on Friday and couldn't help but think of my CCB buds whooping it up at Q-Masters. You know, I called Josh's cell at about 1:40ish PM when I know you guys are still playing to say Hi but I didn't get an answer. R.J.'s number went straight to voicemail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I didn't leave any voicemails. I'm not a fan. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Tony_in_MD
10-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Congrats to Eric he played great.

AJM

Mrs_DG
10-21-2007, 03:17 PM
I had a great time, even though I came in last!
Mrs. DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
10-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Rich, I had a great time (as always). Once again, thanks to you and Cathy for the effort in running the tourney, it's half the reason I go every year /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It was great seeing everyone again.

As far as my "big victory", I was fortunate taht the only time I made more than 2 balls in a row was...in the finals, so to borrow a line from a great player; "I got lucky!"

Eric

Scott Lee
10-22-2007, 09:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Thanks Rich....please let me know who won what prizes and i will get them out 1st thing Monday if the winners can pm me their addresses. I sure was sorry i could not make it. but you know hat they say. the home front has to come 1st. Bu i was thinking of all of you all day....Congratulations to Eric and Tony....................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Me too! Rich...can you post the prize winners? Thanks!

Scott Lee