PDA

View Full Version : My assessment of the lamest excuse I've ever heard

LWW
10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
I regularly hear our neoleft brethren here make a comment something like this...

"We discussed yadda yadda yadda years ago and decided we were smarter than everyone else ever born so we have no need to discuss it further!"

as an excuse for the lies, rants, and plain old dung that gets slung here.

Trust me...you folks aren't the intellects that you think you are and this tactic...well I can't decide whether the arrogance or the ignorance is the biggest problem.

LWW

Drop1
10-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Must be your breath blowing back in your face.Want a Kleenex? What is your complaint,you don't have to listen to you? And we are too,as smart,as we think we are,and you are as smart as we think you are. Well,maybe not as smart as we think you are,but even flys have brains,so you,must have to have one. Did you know that "propliopithecs" means before the full Ape? See a lot of people on this forum are brighter than flys,and thats probably what threw you off,when you came aboard. Anyway,don't get your shorts in a knot,and cut off the blood to your brains,and please,keep posting.

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
say, is there any way that I can read one of your posts, and not have it increase the view count?
I just hate to keep bolstering your ego, and have you think by the view count...that we actually give a sweet **** about your assessments.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We got along jes fine without having to worry if'n the posts were dumbed down enough for you to comprehend /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
"asked and answered" that makes sense to most people ....comprehende or nolo?
It's like yer watching the Dirty dozen movie for the 20th time, still ain't figured out the plot, but can identify with Telly's character.
Damn, their goes my NY resolutions again.....

LWW
10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Thank you sir for so graciously confirming my suspicions of you.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2007, 04:05 PM
I already know you don't wolfie, in fact you admitted to me you were clueless and wouldn't listen to anyone who didn't agree with you.

I hold out hope for you however because you keep coming back.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Harry, you got to be nice to our guest...he'll be leaving shortly....."this too shall pass"
Luckily these infestations happen only once every 17 years.
they come through, are noisy as hell, and cause a lot of damage...and then they are gone
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-SZu-ZS_U)

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
where is my GD avatar...did you steal that.....?
it took you this long to figger me out? you must be even slower then I thought. Did you go to one of them one room schools, where they taught grades 1 through 8 at the same time?
I worked with a guy like you once...a first engineer (marine engineer) dumbest sob I had ever met, so dumb, he was dangerous, and I have the burn mark to prove it. BUT, he bragged about being valedictorian in his H.S. class (of 12, Port Arthur,Tx)...now this would be an amazing coincidence, if you were in the same class, and then I'd wonder, what percentile group did you finish in.
See, smart people don't go around bragging about how smart they are...because they don't have to.
It's people like you and me, trying to outscore the other guy...trying to look intelligent..that stop the really smart people from joining the fun

LWW
10-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Sir, I will make you the same challenge that I have made on AZB to:

-Purdman.
-Hippie pool.
-Hondo.

and many others whenever they insist upon lowering themself to schoolyard insults.

Here's the deal.

We find a city between equidistant between me and you.

We find the local public library and MENSA club.

We both get scored at the same time.

Loser pays:

-Travel expenses of the winner.
-Testing fees.
-Table time and beers afterwards.
-$100.00 to the winner.

You opened your mouth so don't expect any weight, nor will I ask for any.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 05:22 PM
At my age, it's been so long since I've been to school, or read a book...I'm afraid a 5th grader would have to give me some weight....and the idea of having to sit and have a few beers afterwards...I would rather the kool aid. So, I have to decline.....
But the Mensa remark brought up an old memory, and true story.
I was an a bar in SF, styled after an English pub, and having a few drinks with my friends. One was a retired alcoholic bartender, that only worked once a year now as a Department store Santa Claus, another a lady confined to a wheelchair from MD, who once was a dancer that caught the eye of a mob guy, and had a long relationship, and a lot of good stories to tell, the other was a Baker, who's job now was to put the top crust on pies as they came down the assembly line, and with his thumb make a hole in the center, and me. All of us members of an elaborate check kiting scheme, that had a few holes in it, and needed to be constantly updated. The baker surprisingly had a degree in Eng lit.
Well, this lady comes in, sits down at out table and says "this must be the Mensa Group Meeting, I came to attend"
We assured her it was...and poured her a beer. It didn't take her long though to realize our avg IQ, was around room temp, and a door was open and it was cold outside.
however she said she was having a more enjoyable conversation with us.....and just wish I could say the same to you...but I just don't have much in common with you Mensa types....
Now if you'll just leave this here npr site, and go up stairs and engage Mr. Craig Stevens in some witty repartee, I'm sure he'll be glad to discuss pool, politics, whatever...with you....my $$ is on Mr. Craig

Drop1
10-22-2007, 05:48 PM
"Mensa" means stupid women in Spanish,I got bad news for you,you won't find respect in a book,and you won't find compassion there,or Life,or passion. These things come from a shared sense of being part of humanity. You have nothing to give in any of these areas. I don't have to confirm my suspicions of you,as I have known too many that are only to be pitied.

LWW
10-22-2007, 05:52 PM
I wasn't looking for passion, compassion, or life.

I was looking for someone with a big mouth and a Franklin to lose.

I thought I had found them.

And, BTW, I wasn't trying to shark anyone at all.

LWW

Qtec
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Still waiting for you to present your proof that Saddam's WMDs were transported to to Syria.

Q.........slaying Rep myths for years.

LWW
10-22-2007, 06:42 PM
The one that just went off maybe?

Nahhh...that was really Bush, right?

LWW

Chopstick
10-23-2007, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Still waiting for you to present your proof that Saddam's WMDs were transported to to Syria.

Q.........slaying Rep myths for years. <hr /></blockquote>

Still waiting for you to present your proof that they were not. There are satellite photographs of convoys of trucks going into Syria just before the war. I have my opinion about what was in them.

LWW
10-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Then proceed and explain what you think was there?

LWW

DickLeonard
10-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Wolfdancer I am a mensa in Pool, the only thing that really counts on this site. Gayle should be writing her book Slaying the Fangled Tooth Dragon instead of rehashing 200 line posts with someone who answers in a one line post.

I have paintings to paint instead of wasting 2-3 hours a day reading replies froom people who have been practicing Rectal Cranial Immersion for the last seven years.####

I know GWB failed his test with the school children on 911.
What chance do we have. That Pillar of Intelligence. The Poster Child for No Children Left Behind

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 08:18 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dick, I thought I heard that you have some talent as a painter.
I think I'd have liked to paint, or play the piano, something creative....but it never happened.
I once got a tour of the SF Art Academy, and wow, so many talented people there, painting, sculptures, working with lighting, metals, photography, computer art, animations.....and I'm thinking ...I can't draw a straight line
I also hear you're an artist with a pool cue......

LWW
10-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey Bubba...

...we ain't in Spain.

LWW

Bobbyrx
10-23-2007, 08:45 AM
It's a FACT that only 7% of Gitmo inmates are terrorists! Most were handed to the US FOR MONEY by unscrupulous people. Its a fact that many innocent people have died in US custody, at least 40 died under torture.
<font color="red">Speaking of still waiting, any source besides THEIR OWN LAWYERS for this fiction.... </font color>

LWW
10-23-2007, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> It's a FACT that only 7% of Gitmo inmates are terrorists! Most were handed to the US FOR MONEY by unscrupulous people. Its a fact that many innocent people have died in US custody, at least 40 died under torture.
<font color="red">Speaking of still waiting, any source besides THEIR OWN LAWYERS for this fiction.... </font color> <hr /></blockquote>
I haven't seen him even source it thru them!

Methinks it was sourced from a nether region of the Netherlands myself.

LWW

eg8r
10-23-2007, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bubba...

...we ain't in Spain. <hr /></blockquote> Hey Bubba, drop is in Mexico. In case you did not know, spanish is quite prevalent there also.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2007, 12:14 PM
None of which has any relevance to the conversation.

Did you have a point?

I didn't think so.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Wolfdancer like Deeman said anyone who has run 300 balls is allowed to do whatever he wants. I don't try to abuse that privilege.####