PDA

View Full Version : Hey wolfie...

LWW
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
I find it quite flattering that you have:

1-Tried to mimic my avatar here when you visit AZB.

2-Tried to mimic my signature line.

3-Actually came over and seen how people who respect the great ideal of free and open political debate.

It's just sad that so many people other here have chopsen the ostrich route after their jackbooted tactics of shouting down all in disagreement has failed them.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm flattered that you have noticed
keep up the good fight...who knows...you might even score the occasional point or two....
now if'n only you weren't so GD sure that you was right, an everyone else must be wrong, and admit "fallor, sum" ("If I am mistaken, I am") (book XI, 26) of St. Augustine, and stop trying to insert all these political "filioque" clauses...
and....AND wtf did I just write...this GD Google...ask it a simple GD question, and the next thing you know, you're quoting St Augustine, and not even sure if he was a GD liberal, and you might be quoting a GD Republican by mistake...

LWW
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
I seriously doubt that the Creator cares if you are an RNC or DNC follower.

Just to be on the safe side, however, I'm neither.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
now you're really losing it...you just answered yourself thinking you was answering me......I better go reread some of your other posts...I thought some of them were in reply to something brilliant I had just written, and you weren't making any sense....but if you were just talking to yourself....shoot,that puts a different spin on the different spins I thought you was trying to apply to keep up with the debate....

Qtec
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I thought you were here because they booted you off the AZ!

Q............ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Only in your dreams dude.

LWW

hondo
10-22-2007, 09:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I thought you were here because they booted you off the AZ!

Q............ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Not booted off. Just no one over there still
interested in the same old dialogue.
All of his debaters got bored &amp; left.
It's kind of like the old joke," What if you
started a war and nobody showed up?"

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 09:51 PM
I think, from all the reasons that he stated over on AZB, that
he came over here with a twofold purpose...
#1 was to kick some a$$...and specifically Gayle's...not realizing that he could win the battle, but still lose the war. There's just no way to convince anybody opposed to Bush and the war, that you are right and they are wrong....
Now he wants to challenge me to an IQ test, the outcome of which could only prove one thing....he might be a little smarter then I am....I'd like to see him match up with at least 50 other people, and then brag about the results
I don't know of any other poster here, that's trying to compare penis sizes...metaphorically speaking...
Reason #2 is he imagines that when he puts out a topic here, everybody is supposed to drop what they are doing and respond ...and then he will cut the opposing views down with his rapier like ....whatever.
In either case, it's not meant to be a debate, but a lesson to be learned from the master.
I'd rather just have a nice bowel movement myself, instead of dealing with his s**t.
I think if he wants to continue arguing with me, he should send me his brief in the mail, with a return address, stamped envelope, a couple of bucks for my time, and I'll do my best to reply.

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 01:10 AM
However noble your intentions, it reads like game playing, and one-upmanship to me. I don't think Gayle wants to play (as she has told me so) because she is passionate about her beliefs. Q, Hondo, and myself seem to be the your only responders left, and I'm calling it quits myself.
Gayle may be a little over zealous to some, but I'd guess you're a little over bearing to just about everybody
I'll save you the trouble of having to look that up"
" Overly convinced of one's own superiority and importance: arrogant, haughty, high-and-mighty, insolent, lofty, lordly, overweening, prideful, proud, supercilious, superior. Idioms: on one's high horse."

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Mebbe you should read the comments there to get what the peeps think.

Did the moonbats leave? Yep, some came here it seems.

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I think, from all the reasons that he stated over on AZB, that
he came over here with a twofold purpose...
#1 was to kick some a$$...and specifically Gayle's...not realizing that he could win the battle, but still lose the war. There's just no way to convince anybody opposed to Bush and the war, that you are right and they are wrong....
Now he wants to challenge me to an IQ test, the outcome of which could only prove one thing....he might be a little smarter then I am....I'd like to see him match up with at least 50 other people, and then brag about the results
I don't know of any other poster here, that's trying to compare penis sizes...metaphorically speaking...
Reason #2 is he imagines that when he puts out a topic here, everybody is supposed to drop what they are doing and respond ...and then he will cut the opposing views down with his rapier like ....whatever.
In either case, it's not meant to be a debate, but a lesson to be learned from the master.
I'd rather just have a nice bowel movement myself, instead of dealing with his s**t.
I think if he wants to continue arguing with me, he should send me his brief in the mail, with a return address, stamped envelope, a couple of bucks for my time, and I'll do my best to reply.
<hr /></blockquote>
Whoa bro...

...that's a lie and you know.

I made my challenge after you spouted off at the mouth about me.

Now, I let you off easy on that and you then do this?

Let's face it, you ran your mouth. I asked if you had a set to back it up. You didn't.

Now, I was trying to be nice about it...but you wouldn't have it, so please take your beat down like a man and learn from it.

LWW

LWW

LWW
10-23-2007, 04:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>#1 was to kick some a$$...and specifically Gayle's...not realizing that he could win the battle, but still lose the war. There's just no way to convince anybody opposed to Bush and the war, that you are right and they are wrong....<hr /></blockquote>
And right there you have lost the battle and the war as you have again confessed that you are incapable of processing data contrary to your own POV.

Where you guys get confused is that their isn't a "left" and a "right" and LWW's" and "Gayle's" "truth".

There is only the "TRUTH" and that can be determined only by following the truth where it leads.

You post things because you want them to be true because they support your POV.

The things I pos may not even be things I like or agree with, but they can be verified as factual without any brown stains.

LWW

LWW

Qtec
10-23-2007, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now he wants to challenge me to an IQ test <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO.........Thats the most PATHETIC thing anyone could ever do in an internet forum.

Q.........LOL