PDA

View Full Version : America's Team!!!!

wolfdancer
10-22-2007, 05:59 PM
No comments on the Red Sox amazing comeback?
Maybe the most storied team, except for the NY Yankees,and a team with a history of losing game 7, or the last game of the pennant race....
That's two amazing comebacks now in the last few years.
Seems like the baseball Gods have forgiven them for trading away the Babe, and passing up on both Jackie Robinson, and Willie Mays.
I think Colorado will roll over and play dead....might not even show up for the deciding game 6

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Wolfie...you tease me by posting a subject called "America's Team" and I get on here looking to read something about the Dallas Cowboys?

Go Socks! Go AL (yes, even if it is the Yankees)! What's the equivalent of the DH in pool?

eg8r
10-23-2007, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No comments on the Red Sox amazing comeback? <hr /></blockquote> Yes, but you probably will not like the answer (big surprise there)...I prefer to call it Cleveland's amazing implosion. Sure the Red Sox had to take advantage and they did so at the right time so I give them credit for that, but if Cleveland would have continued to play the way they have been then the Red Sox would already been home packing up their lockers.

I hate to say it (yankees fan here) but I am rooting for the Red Sox in the WS. I always vote for the AL in the WS even if it is the dreaded Red Sox.

eg8r