PDA

View Full Version : One reason to vote Republican

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1935/image0014ry4.jpg

SKennedy
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
I can't believe you, of all people, brought this subject up! Gayle will disown you.
I, on the other hand, think it's hilarious!

wolfdancer
10-23-2007, 03:43 PM
that was a tasteless joke, sorry!

Gayle in MD
10-23-2007, 03:51 PM
You know, now this is no joke, OK, but he didn't even get a BJ, did he? Wasn't it all just on the dress? They made her give complete details, you know, and well, what else would we expect, one look at Kenneth Starr, and there was little doubt, he'd probably been on the receiving end of some pretty vigorous foot tappers, himself, man what a creep! All he needed was another sixteenth of an inch thickness on those glasses lenses, and he would have been a dead ringer for a serial killer!

But, really, in spite of all the jokes, I don't recall that Clinton actually got a BJ, just some playing around, with the cigar, as I recall, and a bit of handiwork from Monica, wasn't it?

Tell you the truth, according to the oft used, classic men's minimizing statement, he actually didn't have "sexual relations" with "That Woman, Ms. Lewenski." I'm mean, without quoting the crude sentence they use, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey, I thought it was pretty funny, too, but why did you apologize to yourself? JC

Regardless, I will always think that Republicans, and their right wing press Clinton hating mongers, were truly low lifes for putting their noses into a President's private sex life. I gotta say, it's been hilarious, watching so many Republicans pay the price for removing the unspoken gentlemen's agreement that men provided one another for decades, especailly between politicians and the press. Damn, the Democrats are boring compared to Republican Shenanigans, to say the least, male prostitutes, planted in the White House Press Corps! Barr, so anti abortion, and then paying for his wife's abortion, with hsi personal check, BWA HA HA HA! And How bout Vitter, whose wife said he'd end up like Loraina Bobbit's husband if she ever caught him, when she was all out there criticizing Hillary, for forgiving Bill, LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif too funny! then the Republicans, gave him a standing ovation, to welcome him back, after he got busted going to the DC Madam, over and over and over, lol...hey, paybacks are hell! I guess the Republicans were so damn glad he wasn't another gay Republican, they couldn't control themselves! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ha ha ha, men is such silly animals! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.
Will never forget the bumper stickers I saw when Nixon was running, "You can't lick our Dick!"

Vapros
10-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I was about to relate a very funny story about a naive Cajun I used to know, and a hand job in a massage parlor in Atlanta, but I guess it's best to skip it.

Long as we're on the subject, what moved Monica to drop the dime on Bill, anyway? Did she get mad at him or did she really think ol' what's-her-name would keep her secret? Is she happy with all the commotion that ensued? Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we try to not conceive!

Gayle in MD
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Kenneth Starr wired Linda Tripp, and sent her out to the Watergate to meet Monica for lunch. Michael Issacoff's mother, worked for a law firm in D.C. that was the same firm that had employed Starr, IIRC. Also Issakoff's mother, knew Linda Tripp, and as I recall, partly, nosey digging around by the right wing press, who were noticing Bill walking briskly from the West wing, to the Oval Office, whenever Monica showed up with a Pizza at the front gate, when Hillary was away from the White House. That was the beginning of the snooping that led to the whole thing coming out. I think Linda Tripp would have made damn sure it got out anyway, what a nasty woman she was.

Now, you have to tell the story about the cajun and the massage parlor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Vapros
10-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Well, I guess I was hoping someone would insist on the story.

Dooley wandered into the massage parlor, intending to just treat himself to a professional rub. They took his $20 (this was a long time ago) and showed him to a cubicle with a table, and told him to hang his clothes, all his clothes, on a peg on the wall. He was given a small towel to cover himself with, for some reason.

So the girl appeared, wearing a short white lab coat, and rubbed him down with perhaps alcohol and then cream and then oil. After each course she asked him if there was anything else he would like. By this time, Dooley had a boner that a cat couldn't scratch, but he lacked the nerve to speak up.

In the end, he wound up getting a hand job and befouling all his clothes hanging on the peg. You would have to know Dooley to appreciate his play-by-play account. I laugh just recalling it. He told how the girl had Dooley in one hand and a towel in the other, and had turned her head away in her efforts to control and evade the storm.

Telling about it later, Dooley said, "I know dam' well that ol' gal didn't have nothing on under that coat and I'm pretty sure she was ready. She was hot, man! I know I could have f***** her, right there on that table." After thinking about it for a minute he said, "Next time that's what I'm gonna do!"

Then he rolled his eyes upward and thought about it some more and said, "No, I ain't. I'm gettin' the same thing. That ol' gal couldn't have been no better than what I got!"

So, that's what happened in Atlanta.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LWW
10-24-2007, 04:40 AM
And we all know that wasn't the issue at hand either.

We all also know that Bubba plead guilty as he left office, settled out of court for $800K and was disbarred.

Somehow you missed including that?

LWW