PDA

View Full Version : Bush's Disasterous Decisions

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 09:57 AM
As time goes by, we observe, (well, some of us are willing to observe, LMAO,) the disasterous results of people, liars, like George Gush, Prick cheney, and Condosleeza Rice, making our foreign policy decisions for the benefit of their Corporate Oil Cronies, and from outdated intelligence, fixed to support the NEOCON agenda.

One of the Decider's early mistakes was when he refused, being the bomb happy war monger that he is, to end the on-going grudges between Isreal, and Iran, when the opportunity arose.

Iran, after helping us to remove the Taliban from the Afghan region, had made ovatures to assist us in Iraq, and also sent word to the White House, that they were willing to make concessions in their positions on Isreal, and even wanted us to allow them to work with us in Iraq. These offers came from the moderate religious and political leaders, who were in power at that time. Iran, had condemned the attack on our country on 9/11, and their moderate and progressive youth, and religious leaders, had made public statements, and huge demonstrations condemning the terrorist who attacked us, and terrorism in general. Bush's response and thanks for their help, was to label their country in his Axis Of Evil statements, in spite of their demonstrated desire to take Iran further in the direction of settling their Grudges with Isreal, and becomming a more democratic, peaceful nation, by becoming an ally of our counntry, and also by being a part of the American War On Terror, in Iraq, as well as they had in Afghanistan.

Because Bush basically kicked dirt in their faces, he ruined the very best opportunity to encourage peace in the Middle East, deciding instead, to ignore their ovatures, not even answering the letter, and then promptly insulting Iran, calling them Evil.

Not only did this hurt both Isreal, and Iraq, but it also turned Iran away from the movement which had grown toward moderation, peaceful democratic principles, and their public dialog of willingness to remove and destroy ages old grudges in the Middle East, and particularly with Isreal.

The former Senior Director of Middle East Affairs with the National Security Council, Flynt Leverett, has stated that Bush blew the best and only chance to date to settle the grudges between Isreal and Iran.

Probably most Americans are still not aware of the many ways which George Bush has hurt our country, and caused greater danger for us, and the world. He has also, hurt Iran, which was swiftly moving toward a much more moderate, and modern styled ideology. Now, because of Bush's actions, the former moderate President of Iran, and moderate religious leaders, have been pushed to the background, and Ahmadinejad, and the more radical religious leaders, have taken over, believing that Bush is a loose cannon, who is determined to attack their country, and try to run their affairs. Hence, their determination to acquire nuclear power, only as an energy resource, has probably grown to their realization that with Bush on the warpath to attack their country, more redical elements can better protect it, and the need for nuclear weaponry has instead become the goal. Thank you Bush and Republicans.

Bush has ranted and ranted about Iran supplying weapons in Iraq, and fighters to kill our soldiers, but never once, has he admitted that none of this would be happening had he understood anything at all about the Middle East, and diplomacy. Also, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, both have sent more weapons, and terrorists to fight against American Troops in Iraq, than Iran, however, Bush never mentions this, just as he never mentions that our own Military does business with the terrorist organization in Iraq, which fought against Iran, in the Iran-Iraq war.

Given the conflicting religious ethnocentric colliding ideologies which abound in the Middle East Region, one would think that Bush, and those who have supported his policies, would at the very least be willing to admit that this military adventure in the Middle East was a huge disaster, made by people who not only lied in order to launch it, but refused to heed those experts in Middle Eastern Affairs, who warned them that things would come to exactly the disasterous results which we see now, if they persisted in their plan, pre 2000 election, and after, to invade Iraq, as soon as another terrorist attack took place on American soil.

There is little wonder, to me atleast, why Bush ignored all the pre-9-11 intelligence, and put off the urgent request, by Richard Clarke, for an Emergency meeting on al Qaedas, and terrorism, until the day before 9/11. I have read statements made by Feith, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz, pre 2000 election, and after, stating that getting the American people behind a war in Iraq, would be much easier after another terrorist attack, here in America.

Now, we are facing off with Iran, which many who resigned years ago over Bush's ill concieved, uneducated, irresponsible, and unrealistic decision to occupy Iraq using fixed and false intelligence on WMD's, terrorist and 9/11 connections to Saddam, also warn will be a disasterous policy.

We can only hope these knowedgable experts, who predicted just the disaster we now witness, will continue to come forth, and stop this administration from yet another foreign policy disaster.

For more information on this subject, you may view last nights Frontline documentary regarding these historical facts, and the unsettled future created by right wing neocon hawks, who make decisions only from corporate monetary perspectives, and who prefer to rush to the bombs rather than exhausting diplomatic efforts, and make decisions from emotion, rather than heeding expert opinions.

www.PBS.ORG (http://www.PBS.ORG)

An Added Note....

If you believe that invading Iraq, was more important than getting bin Laden, and al Qaeda, and removoing the Taliban from Afghanistan, or that removing Saddam, when we did, did not light the bonfire of sectarian violence, which still abounds and spread throughout the Middle East,

OR...

If you believe that Valarie Plame was not a covert agent, or that Bush was given permission to launch an extended war and occupation, in Iraq, by our Congress, without conditions stated in the War Resolution being met, and has been correct to leave our troops, to be blown up in combat, in a sectarian civil war, now expanding and supported by both Iran, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, or that the Bush Administration did not lie to our country, and the world, in order to launch this war, my posts are not for you, and further, I will not debate with anyone who uses the same methods used by the Bush administration, and presents them as facts. IOW, the AZBers, can save their time, and mine. They have no credibility with me, and are uneducable.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
10-24-2007, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will not debate with anyone <hr /></blockquote> One gigantic post to say what we already knew. Geesh you sure are wordy.

eg8r

LWW
10-24-2007, 11:54 AM
And a wise move on her part to not debate anyone on those points I might add.

LWW

Bobbyrx
10-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Want to compare Hillary's background and credentials for being in public office to Condoleezza Rice's ???? Not even close....Condi by a mile

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Rice has told more lies than even Cheney, and Rumsfeld. Education does not provide a person with integrity. She lied to all of us, unless you prefer to believe that when she said that no one had ever imagined people flying planes into buildings, that as the National Security Advisor to the president, she didn't bother to check on it, and find the intelligence which stated that al Qaeda was planning to do just that. Or maybe you think that she just forgot what Richard Clarke had told her for months, and failed also to take the requests for emergency meetings from Clarke, and Tenent, and others, seriously.

I suppose you also think that Bush's decision to go fishing after reading the "bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States" emergency memo, was perfectly reasonable?

Intelligence also does not insure any common sense. Rice, has been a disaster as the Secretary of State, and as the National Security Advisor, they didn't even want her to go to North Korea, because she's a flop, at all things other than telling lies for Bush, which is why she got the job, and Powell was axed for not jumping on board immediately to support this disasterous foreign policy...

"You break it, you own it"

Powell was right. Bush is a complete failure, as is Rice.

Gayle in Md.

bamadog
10-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Nice Rant Gayle, sure to be one of your classics. You've really got the Black Preacher cadence thing working for you. That was a nice touch.
We need some comic relief here, Thanks!

hondo
10-25-2007, 07:01 AM
How's it going,Dog? I feel bad that nobody but LWW
will ever answer any of your rants, er, posts.
Wonder why? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Because the neoleftists either know the truth or fear the truth.

With you Hondo, I think it's a little of both.

I don't doubt your sincerity or patriotism a bit, you just limit your intake of news sources so severely that you only see a thinner slice of the pie.

LWW

hondo
10-25-2007, 07:53 AM
I don't fear you, LWW. I fear for our kids in harms way
and the future of this country.
As I've tried to tell you before, you take yourself
far too seriously.
You're just some guy with too much time on his hands
who enjoys debating politics.
You think of yourself as some conservative superhero,
but you're just some guy who like to blow hard.
And that's okay. Just don't make yourself out to
be something you're not.
When I'm not on here or AZ, i never think about you.

eg8r
10-25-2007, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Because the neoleftists either know the truth or fear the truth. <hr /></blockquote> You have not listened to anything I have posted (head in sand?). The reason you get no response could be the quote above or it could be that they don't like you or your posting style and feel it is easier to just ignore you than respond.

eg8r

Drop1
10-25-2007, 08:27 AM
So its a rant if you, or LWW,are not in agreement between the two of you which one is Laurel,and which one is Hardy,talking about comic relief? What do you guys do for a life,other than preach.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey, we're the enemies of the right, friend, because we don't swallow up the propaganda put out by this imperial presidency. Those of us who are concerned about a President and Vice President, who put in place their own cabal of loyal Bushies, to create false intelligence, ignore our treaty agreements, prosecute pre-emptive strikes against other countries, on lies, torture people...we know the list of unamerican activities all too well.

The point is that this administration has severely hurt our country, in many ways, and without these neoconned sheep, to promote their lies, and ignore the proof of all their illegal activities, the administration could have never managed to make the progress they have made in removing our rights, endangering America, and bastardizing our Constitution.

Fortunately, there are few, (and fewer all the time,) Americans who haven't seen throught this bunch of SOB's who have devastated our honor and credibility in the world, at a time when America, more than anything else, needed to maintain its honor and credibility, and take advantage of the opportunity we had to bring peace in the Middle East, and stability in the world.

Creating divisions here, and abroad, and igniting more anger and instability, on a global level, is a far cry from effective foreign policy.

These nuts don't address those issue in this post anymore than they can explain away no WMD's, no connections to Al Qaeda, and no reconstituted nuclear or biological efforts in Iraq. The fact that George Bush used the sixteen words, knowing they were not true, about Yellow Cake, in his address to the nation, and then had to back off them later, admitting to his outrageous exaggerations, such obvious felonious tactics, are glossed over, as though they never happened.

Interesting, Cheney and Rumsfeld did the same thing during Ford's admiistration, created a B. group, a hidden cabal of operatives to work against our intelligence community, and against the progress they had made, Bush Sr, at the lead, making all sorts of outrageous claims about what the Russians had.

They had to pardon Libby to keep him from working a deal to give the prosecutor that facts, along with proof of Cheney's purgery, and Bush's treason, outing Valarie.

The last top White House official pardoned, was Richard Nixon, who would have gone to jail for obstruction of Justice, and other high crimes. Bush Sr., was roking behind the scenes to be appointed as Ford's Vice President, but was disqualified, due to investigations over illegal campaign contributions.

Anyone who denies Valarie Plame's covert status, and the administration's use of their right wing press stoolies to smear Joe Wilson, for highlighting their lies about Saddam and yellow cake, isn't anyone we should take serious.

They don't care about our country, or how much Bush has hurt it, and worked against our best interests. They're nothing but blowhards, with no recourse but to drag up old myths about the Clinton's to try to avoid addressing all the documentation of their own lying bunch of fascists.

We had the opportunity to assuage grievances in the Middle East, and move beyond our past bad blood with Iran, when they were, for the first time in history, offering ciplomatic efforts with Isreal, eager to work toward a peaceful resolution with them, and with us, and include them as part of the solution, by supporting the moderate elements who had gained power throuth the westward leaning moderate youth, and religious leaders, who wished to work for peace, and instead, Bush's Mr. Big Balls foreign policy Cowboy diplomacy of insulting people, and threatening to use force as a perferred option, removed that opportunity, and radicalized Iran against us, promoting further bad blood, and tamping out the best opportunity we've ever had to expand peace in the Middle East.

That is what bush will be known for. Throwing coal on many burning fires, when he had every opportunity to use the fire extinguisher instead.

The truth comes from those who resigned in protest to all the lies, and poor judgement, and bad policy decisions, and knew at the outset, what the resulting damage would be, and they were ALL right. It's there in their statements, in their books, and in their lectures. They are America's patriots, and unfortunately, the nutty 28%, neoconned to the hilt, and motivated by their hatred of what they think is liberalism, work daily to discredit our patriotic experts, our heroes, who had it exactly right, all along. The proof is all around us, as we struggle to find some way of avoiding further damage, prosecuted against America, by Bush et al., before we can finally get rid of the bastards.

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
10-25-2007, 10:26 AM
I repeat: Want to compare Hillary's background and credentials for being in public office to Condoleezza Rice's ???

LWW
10-25-2007, 11:35 AM
She channeled the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt.

I don't think Condi ever did that?

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
For what? I've already studied Rice's lies, credentials don't cancel out corrpution. Want me to list all the oil people she's been involved with?

Go read The Rise Of The Vulcans, a complete history of the whole Bush anti-american, fascists.

I'm familiar with all the total Bullsh** that was created by the right wing press in order to discredit the Clintons. I watched the entire fiasco, and was appalled with the millions upon millions Republicans wasted on issues that had nothing to do with running this country, or dealing with our threats. They did nothing but pave the way for 9/11, by launching investigations the 97% of the people in this country thought were ridiculous, and including our European neighbors.

Would you like a list of Republican sex scandals, including George Bush Senior, whose mistress I met at a cocktail party in Virginia, years ago?

Have you heard about Laura, running down and killing her boyfriend, when he refused to marry her after she got herself pregnant, and killing him?

Bush's cocaine use, and his drunken life, till he was forty, and that abortion he paid for after he knocked up that Mexican gal?

Cheney's mistress, who was present when he got drunk and shot his friend in the face, and had to vanish long enough to sober up?

Bush's insider trading, glossed over bu his daddy's old friend who was in charge of the Stock market investigations?

Bush's grandfather, in business with Hitler?

You're in no position to taunt anyone abut Hillaary, when George Bush has put this country into a collosal mess, with no end, and no good solutions, believe me. the things that can be proven about this bunch are as bad or worse than anything the right wing press created to degrade the Clinton's.

However, Americans can recall the peaceful, prosperous eight years of bill Clinton pulling the strings, no trillions of borrowed debt, no huge Trade deficits, no unending wars, and loads of allies. That's what matters, to voters, not a quicky hand job in the oval office.

Hillary will be the next president, so lump it. She has outcampaigned every single candidate, including all of the Republicans. Get ready to adjust, to Madam President, BWA HA HA HA... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bobbyrx
10-25-2007, 01:51 PM
I take that as a "no" ??

eg8r
10-25-2007, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For what? I've already studied Rice's lies, credentials don't cancel out corrpution. Want me to list all the oil people she's been involved with?
<hr /></blockquote> The answer is no, Gayle is not interested, her opinion and revised view of history is the only truth her blinders will allow.

eg8r

bamadog
10-25-2007, 03:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> How's it going,Dog? I feel bad that nobody but LWW
will ever answer any of your rants, er, posts.
Wonder why? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'll always have you hondo.
You know, I decided to test the waters over hear because I heard there were some passionate Liberals here that could back up their ideas with facts and logic. You know, I haven't seen one of those critters yet, replying to mine, or anyone else's posts. So, I guess it's like the Loch Ness monster. They only exist in the imagination.
But what I have gotten from here is a greater appreciation for the intellectual honesty and dynamism of AZB. Compared to AZB this is truly a wasteland. But it seems to be a good place for the second and third stringers to practice out of harms way.
I noticed you've been having more problems with AZers. Didn't you just tell one to kiss your ass? When are you going to learn to tone it down? Cheers

bamadog
10-25-2007, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> So its a rant if you, or LWW,are not in agreement between the two of you which one is Laurel,and which one is Hardy,talking about comic relief? What do you guys do for a life,other than preach. <hr /></blockquote>

No, it is a "rant" if it is an outburst based in passion or emotion and does not rely on facts or reason. The ranter is not inviting opposing views to discuss facts and opinions, and indeed is not even open to questions.
It is basically a SCREAM. I view Gayle's posts as 200 word SCREAMS.
Now, can you show me some posts of mine where I'm not asking questions or willing to answer them? That would be a rant. Surely, you can see the difference?

hondo
10-25-2007, 07:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>

You know, I decided to test the waters over hear because I heard there were some passionate Liberals here that could back up their ideas with facts and logic. You know, I haven't seen one of those critters yet, replying to mine, or anyone else's posts. So, I guess it's like the Loch Ness monster. They only exist in the imagination.
But what I have gotten from here is a greater appreciation for the intellectual honesty and dynamism of AZB. Compared to AZB this is truly a wasteland. But it seems to be a good place for the second and third stringers to practice out of harms way.
I noticed you've been having more problems with AZers. Didn't you just tell one to kiss your ass? When are you going to learn to tone it down? Cheers <hr /></blockquote>

Your " greater appreciation" line. Didn't you steal
that verbatim from a post by LWW on AZ? I've lost a
lot of respect for your intellectual creativity.
Dog, you don't want to start with me again.
The last time you were so humiliated you had to put me
on ignore.
If I were you, I'd stay on LWWs lap like a good doggie.

bamadog
10-25-2007, 07:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>

I noticed you've been having more problems with AZers. Didn't you just tell one to kiss your ass? When are you going to learn to tone it down? Cheers <hr /></blockquote>

Your " greater appreciation" line. Didn't you steal
that verbatim from a post by LWW on AZ? I've lost a
lot of respect for your intellectual creativity.
Dog, you don't want to start with me again.
The last time you were so humiliated you had to put me
on ignore.
If I were you, I'd stay on LWWs lap like a good doggie. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry hondo ol' buddy,
I have never put anyone on "ignore". I just stopped answering your inane posts.
Remember when we were having a discussion about the war and I got so exasperated with you because you were so ill-informed?
Well, I told you at that time that I would not discuss issues with you until you had something of "substance" to contribute.
I am a man of my word.
I'm still waiting for the substance in your posts.
How's your one-pocket game progressing?

Drop1
10-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Looks to me,like you like to sit back,and play snipper,but nothing really worth reading. Maybe you could direct me to a post you are proud of? I asked LWW what he thought was the best moment in GWB's Presidency,for America's future.Lets see if you can answer the question,and just direct me to the post.

bamadog
10-25-2007, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Looks to me,like you like to sit back,and play snipper,but nothing really worth reading. Maybe you could direct me to a post you are proud of? I asked LWW what he thought was the best moment in GWB's Presidency,for America's future.Lets see if you can answer the question,and just direct me to the post. <hr /></blockquote>

Speaking of "sniping", do you remember this?

Quote Drop1:
What a crock,I have a Neice over there,and she says the troops are not happy at all with the reasons they are there. I think it was Dr Johnson,who said "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" When all else fails,become a Patriot.

Quote bamadog
Is that why re-enlstment rates are near an all-time high?
Is that why the Military vote for Bush in the last election was nearly 4 to 1 over Kerry?
Check out this new book "Hard Core", by, Navy Cross winner, Marco Martinez.
I heard him in interview the other day and he says EXACTLY what I said.
"If you don't support our mission, you don't support us"
Concerning your niece, non-combat personnel often have a different view of a mission for many reasons.
My Nephew is a Marine 0311 who spent 2 tours in Iraq. He was involved in several heavy campaigns including the battle of Falluja, and spent months in Haditha. He sat in my house a few months ago and told my crazy Bush-hating sister that her idea of supporting the troops was actually hurting them.
So, I think I'll take His word over yours on this one. " quote, bamadog

So Drop1, as soon as you answer my post, I'll do you the courtesy of answering yours. Believe me, answering your question won't be hard for me as I have a lot of fondness for The President.

wolfdancer
10-25-2007, 11:43 PM
If you believe that invading Iraq, was more important than getting bin Laden, and al Qaeda, and removoing the Taliban from Afghanistan, or that removing Saddam, when we did, did not light the bonfire of sectarian violence, which still abounds and spread throughout the Middle East,

OR...

If you believe that Valarie Plame was not a covert agent, or that Bush was given permission to launch an extended war and occupation, in Iraq, by our Congress, without conditions stated in the War Resolution being met, and has been correct to leave our troops, to be blown up in combat, in a sectarian civil war, now expanding and supported by both Iran, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, or that the Bush Administration did not lie to our country, and the world, in order to launch this war, my posts are not for you, and further, I will not debate with anyone who uses the same methods used by the Bush administration, and presents them as facts. IOW, the AZBers, can save their time, and mine. They have no credibility with me, and are uneducable.

Gayle in Md.
Gayle, not only is it useless to reply, but I just read on msn.com...where it could be dangerous....
Haven't read the article yet, but the heading is:
"Nut allergy can be deadly"

wolfdancer
10-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Gayle, you are aware that I don't know any big words like uneducable.. have to look them up....and then got linked to this site, that you might like to read...I liked this quote:
"If you are sufficiently ignorant, you won't even know how dangerous your policies are until they have destroyed you, and then you can always blame others." -- Jane Smiley (Nobel Prize Winner)
After reading some posts here lately...I believe Jane is on to something....Smart people freely share their knowledge with others and invite dissent, but stupid people think they know it all, and feel the need to try to dictate their beliefs to others....
web page (http://www.zanthan.com/wordsintobytes/archives/001893.html)
You'll notice a dissenting opinion at the bottom...while the writer of that claims to have a PhD from Harvard..... I think either Harvard has slipped in it's academic standings, or they have moved their main Campus to Ala.

LWW
10-26-2007, 04:09 AM
I honestly don't remember that question, but to answer it I would say the tax cuts.

I would have picked toppling the Ba'athists had he not cowered in an attempt to appease the neoleftists and blown the aftermath.

LWW

LWW
10-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Hondo, if there are lapdogs in the forum it's you and wolfie...maybe a few other...who need to ask their mentors what they think each day.

As to Gayle...I have found her to be the intellectual inferior of hippie pool and a waste of time in trying to discuss anything.

LWW

hondo
10-26-2007, 02:59 PM
pretty good. Maybe we can play sometime.
Hondo ( must have something to say since
Dog's responding now)

hondo
10-26-2007, 03:01 PM
LMAO! Yeah, but you're still trying!

Drop1
10-26-2007, 04:59 PM
I take it this is the post you are most proud of, that was the question right?

bamadog
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> I take it this is the post you are most proud of, that was the question right? <hr /></blockquote>

NO, that is a copy of a post in which you did a little sniping of your own and then ran away without answering my questions.
Don't be scared I won't hurt you.

Gayle in MD
10-27-2007, 04:06 AM
Hey Drop,
BTW, which one of these neoconned H's said that Plame wasn't covert? Which one said Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rumsfeld/Powell, didn't lie to the world about Saddam, &amp; WMD, 9/11 and Al Qaeda? Their posts become more ridiculous as time goes by. Now, they're trying to blame the left for Bush's blunders in Iraq! Guess they did see him during his "I'm the Decider" speeches.

If ever I had any doubts that we have roughly thirty percent of Americans are nuts, and actually assisting the Bush KGB in their attack against America, and their destructive policies, this new bunch here proves my theory to be correct.

As we have seen all along, with no solid evidence, they have nothing left byt the usual Republican myths, Republican styled cherry picking, and Republican's favorite defense, slander and insults.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-o

Love,
Gayle did you catch the latest BushKGB press conference from FEMA, LMAO!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif All aides asking the questions, no reporters allowed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LWW
10-27-2007, 06:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> As we have seen all along, with no solid evidence, they have nothing left byt the usual Republican myths, Republican styled cherry picking, and Republican's favorite defense, slander and insults.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-o

Love,
Gayle did you catch the latest BushKGB press conference from FEMA, LMAO!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif All aides asking the questions, no reporters allowed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote>
Oh, I love it.

Neoleftists in retreat.

Stage #1: Parse words and redefine their meanings so that you can tell the sheepbots that you said something true when actually you told a lie.

This has happened already. First there was "NO LINKS OR QUOTES" even though they were there. The end of this stage is when they actually dare look at a differing opinion and see truth, the stance becomes that they see it but choose to ignore it's existence.

Stage #2: DOUBLETHINK! Using redefs and word parsing they convince themself they never said what meant or meant what they said even though they clearly said it and meant it because they cling to that belief as well. Oddly enough they never face the inner intellectual conflict.

STAGE #3: Phrases like "no solid evidence" becomes used and the topic is deflected either to a straw argument...which they often still amazingly lose...or a completely different topic. All the while claiming they were the victim for taking the intellectual arse kicking that they deny they ever took, or IOW continued "DOUBLETHINK".

LWW