PDA

View Full Version : Guiliani Hires, and Supports, Pedofile Priest

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 11:16 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=3753385&page=1

Unbelievable! This is absolutely disgusting.

[ QUOTE ]
"I know the man; I know who he is, so I support him," Giuliani said. "We give some of the worst people in our society the presumption of innocence and benefit of the doubt," he said. "And, of course, I'm going to give that to one of my closest friends."

The accusations against Placa were made in testimony before a Suffolk County grand jury in 2002.

Tollner, now a mortgage broker in Albany, N.Y., says he was one of three people to testify about Placa.

"This man harmed children. He still could do it. He deserves to be shown for what he was, or is," says Tollner.

<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r
10-24-2007, 11:24 AM
So let me see here...Since Guiliani is not on the same side of the fence politically as you are you do not give him the benefit of doubt on whom he hires if there are accusations against that person. Why don't you have the same lack of remorse for Clinton who is still an accused rapist?

You always pick and choose when you are accepting of someone's shortcomings and if the person is on the "other side" you never accept it.

As far as the content of your post, if I was Giuliani, I would not have hired the guy simply because there are too many people like yourself out there questioning every move the guy makes.

eg8r

LWW
10-24-2007, 11:50 AM
We all 3 know the answer to that one.

LWW

Drop1
10-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Guiliani,could have done worse,he could have hired LWW,a known bore. Did Guiliani get a phone call,from his mother,while he was defending the celebrated innocent pedophile?

wolfdancer
10-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Guiliani,could have done worse,he could have hired LWW,a known bore

That's the funniest line I have read in a long time. Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!

wolfdancer
10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm not going to read that story line...I see enough of it on TV. I trust Rudy's judgment, given the stakes, but from what I've read, there isn't any "rehab", or 12 step program for that.
The topic came up recently, and it must have triggered some bad memories in an older friend of mine,re his step-dad. He actually had to fight back some tears.
I don't like Rudy, but hope the the other guy lives up to Rudy's faith in him.

SKennedy
10-24-2007, 03:54 PM
My wife worked child protective services here in Texas for about 12 years. You can't tell who has the big "P" on their forehead just by looking. And generally, these perps are likable with pleasant personalities. It is really surprising who these folks are.....and this behavior cuts across all races and economic classes.

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 05:33 PM
BWA ha ha ha...good one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 05:47 PM
So I've read, and they don't seem to be able to cure these people, either. I think they are the worst of the worst, people who hurt children, and animals. I'm less liberal than your wife, I think they should get the death penalty for hurting children, and that rapists should get life, if there is DNA evidence, and that if someone hurts an animal, they should get twenty years, atleast.

I think Guiliani is a disgrace, in many ways, and particularly the way he treated his wife and kids after he married his mistress, and the way he failed to get proper communication equipment for the firemen in NYC, which did cost many of them to lose their lives, so say the firemen.

McCain, was known on the Hill for treating the guys who worked there very badly, screaming and hollaring at them, and acting like he was better than they were. All the guys in the air conditioning and woodworking departments, in the Senate Office Building, hated his guts. He was thought of as being emotionally unstable, for all the screaming he did, and a pompus prick.

Romney is on my SH** list for tying his dog in a cage on the top of his station wagon, and driving in the cold for eight hundred miles. What kind of person does something like that?

I don't like any of the Republicans, so I guess it's a good thing I'm not Republican. I do like Ron Paul, though, come to think of it.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I thnk that is so sad, and I've read that boys are left with such horrible feelings of guilt, and worthlessness, and shame, girls also, but it seems to affect them differently. Many of them block it out copletely, and then it seems to really get to them when they fall in love, and get married, often ruining their marriages, or being a cause of promiscuity in their teens.

I don't think there is much chance that these men who this priest raped, would come forward, as adults, if their sotries weren't true, either. This really confirms my original instincts about Guiliani. What kind of man kicks his own kids out of their home, as a follow up to divorcing his wife! Horrible. Reminds me of Newt Gingrich, telling his wife he wanted a divorce, when she was in a hospital bed, after having a mastectomy! What a POS! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gayle in Md.

bamadog
10-24-2007, 11:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> So I've read, and they don't seem to be able to cure these people, either. I think they are the worst of the worst, people who hurt children, and animals. I'm less liberal than your wife, I think they should get the death penalty for hurting children, and that rapists should get life, if there is DNA evidence, and that if someone hurts an animal, they should get twenty years, atleast.

I think Guiliani is a disgrace, in many ways, and particularly the way he treated his wife and kids after he married his mistress, and the way he failed to get proper communication equipment for the firemen in NYC, which did cost many of them to lose their lives, so say the firemen.

McCain, was known on the Hill for treating the guys who worked there very badly, screaming and hollaring at them, and acting like he was better than they were. All the guys in the air conditioning and woodworking departments, in the Senate Office Building, hated his guts. He was thought of as being emotionally unstable, for all the screaming he did, and a pompus prick.

Romney is on my SH** list for tying his dog in a cage on the top of his station wagon, and driving in the cold for eight hundred miles. What kind of person does something like that?

I don't like any of the Republicans, so I guess it's a good thing I'm not Republican. I do like Ron Paul, though, come to think of it.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Several of Hillary's former aids have disclosed that she is a profane and abusive boss as well, besides being an anti-semite.

LWW
10-25-2007, 04:25 AM
What about Bill Clinton's fealty to NAMBLA?

I find both cases objectionable.

I'm betting you don't.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Eg8r from day one Gayle has always posted of being against the catholic church and their reshuffling of pedophile priests.

So her stance would be against anyone not just Republican Rudy.####

DickLeonard
10-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Gayle I have a few Republicans I like Richard Nixon,Ronald Reagan,Nelson Rockefeller. Of course you have to die to be put on my list. ####

hondo
10-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Gayle, I bet if you knew everything Ron Paul believed,
you wouldn't like him. Libertarians have some great
ideas &amp; some really off the wall ideas.
It is refrehing to hear him make a fool of the
Republican candidates, however.

eg8r
10-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Thanks for answering for her, but you ignored my question. I did not ask about how she felt about the catholic church and pedophile preists. If you feel a need to answer for her again in response to this post, please go back to my original post and answer the question.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-25-2007, 09:16 AM
You're right, and I surely wouldn't vote for him, or for any other person who is for dictating what a woman can do with her own body. He's probably anti abortion, which is just another way of saying he's against women's rights.

I just think he is the only Republican candidate who stands up there gives any close version of the truth. The rest of them are lying fakes.

I think it's hilarious that these "Conservatives" can only come up with a line up of candidates with eight divorces among them, kids who don't speak to them, and a boatload of trophy wives, who were ex mistresses~! BWA HA HA HA, the family values party! The compassionate conservatives, who throw their kids out on the street so they can move the mistress in! HA HA HA! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif The Christians, who aren't allowed to take communion in the Catholic church, because they broke their Catholic vows to Jesus Christ. The morman, who threw dirt in the face of St. Francis, and tied the family dog on the roof of his station wagon in freezing weather, and dorve 800 miles! The screaming nut case, who has cussed out every blue collar worker in the Senate Office Building, a real compassionate conservative!

Man, what a line up!

Gayle in Md.

hondo
10-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Did the dog die?

wolfdancer
10-25-2007, 12:28 PM
I see that you have another idiotic reply to a post. From your post it was obvious that you are appalled by pedophilia, yet he has twisted it around to state that Clinton supports it, and you support Clinton. Actually has twisted your post around 180 degrees. Then proclaims it to be a truism, and pats himself on the back, for another victory. What a pos post, but that seems to be the norm from him.
What really troubles me though is the "logic" behind those types of posts. Mention a current wrong deed...and it's dismissed by comparing it to something done in the past by a member of the opposition party....as though that somehow lessons the offense.
I now skip over any posts that he starts, and try to avoid as many replies of his that I can. I think you can find more reasonable people here, to debate/discuss politics with then this guy.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2007, 01:01 PM
I don't waste my time on him, and he writes nothing BUT lies, about the Clintons, and about everything. Clinton has never been even accused of rape, much less convicted.

As I have stated, people who are still insisting that Valarie Plame was not covert, after Bush's own appointee, and Director of the CIA, General Hayden, AND the Judge in the trial, AND the special prosecutor, have all stated on the record, that she was, including her own sworn testimony, well, their denial in this matter proves my point perfectly. Denial is a way of life for Bush, and Republicans in general. Denial and slander, fear and secrecy, abuse of power, and obstruction of justice, all proven facts, yet they continue to deny documented evidence, hence, what else can we expect from them when we find them not credible enough to even attempt reasonalbe debate with them, other than their self congratulations over non existant triumph!

What does that remind you of, mission accomplished? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LWW
10-25-2007, 01:02 PM
So, the fact that Clinton took money from NAMBLA doesn't bother y'all?

That seems to be the clear message here...it's OK if someone you like is involved but a mortal sin otherwise.

Why don't either of you have it inside to call it wrong no matter who does it?

Just curious?

LWW

hondo
10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Wolfie, I've been getting that for 2 years.
When I would make a comment about Bush, he
would attack Byrd.
When I would direct several points to him, he would
answer only one.
When he had no answer, he wouldn't respond, and then
his little buddy Dog would come nipping at my heels.
Then when I would get fed up, they'd rejoice at
their "victory."
When I said I grieved for our fallen troops, he asked
me if I wanted a tissue.
It's time for us all to put these 2 " gentlemen" on
ignore.
Then they can strut back to AZ &amp; cluck about " winning."

Gayle in MD
10-25-2007, 01:09 PM
The poor dog got ill, and had diahrea all over the car, and his sons saw it ad alerted him at which point he pulled into a gas station, was recognized, and someone took pictures of him washing the mess off the car, and then putting the dog BACK, and driving off.

I get so furious just writing about it, I hope I'm never in the same place where that disgusting non human POS is, because I'd be willing to go to jail to spit in his face.

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
10-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Let's be fair here......and I don't know anything about the Romney incident...what kind of dog, how cold it was, etc. I have a Jack Russell, and I can assure you if he made a mess in the car I would never make him ride in the cold air. However, I do have a black lab who is my duck hunting partner. I trained him myself...would not take $15,000 for him in his prime, and now that he is deaf and arthritic, would still not sell him for $15,000.00. I trained him myself and I've been his buddy since he was 49 days old. He is now about to start his 10th duck season. When we duck hunt, he rides in a well-secured kennel in the back of my truck. I sometimes get dirty looks (from women) after they see I have a dog in the kennel during a cold day. A cold day here in East Texas is from 20 to 50 degrees above zero degrees F. What these people don't understand is that his "coat" is much better than any high dollar coat I can wear against the cold and rain....furthermore the worst possible thing I could do to my dog is leave him at home and not let him go. One day, due to age, that may happen. It will be a sad day for me and him. When he's gone, I'm going to cremate him, put his ashes in some type of container and continue to take him duck hunting with me.
Point is this..I know some people think I'm mean for making him go out in the cold, much less "making" him get in cold water to retrieve "my" ducks. Those people have no understanding about what is really going on. I don't make him do anything. He would rather do that than anything (especially since he got neutered about 1 year ago). He loves to hunt and he loves to retrieve. As for the ducks...in his mind they belong to him...he is just willing to share them with me. He doesn't share them with other dogs or people. A man once told me that a man is lucky to have 3 things in this life....a good woman, a good dog, and a good horse. I don't have the horse but I do have the other 2. Once the dog is gone, I don't expect I'll ever have another as good as him. On the other hand, my wife says the exact opposite about me and she still has one good man due her.
I think more of my dog than I do of many people. If you are a true and good duck hunting friend, you are allowed to say disparaging remarks about my dog, as long as we all know they are in jest. Otherwise, best hold your tongue.

eg8r
10-25-2007, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clinton has never been even accused of rape, much less convicted.
<hr /></blockquote> Wow, you really are a blatant liar. LOL, you don't read anything I write yet you know what I write. I am sure Juanita appreciates your lies.

I believe wolf was referring to lww and his post but just to explain my post another way...

Accused of pedophilia --&gt; Priest hired by a Republican --&gt; Gayle hates
Accused of rape --&gt; Clinton --&gt; Gayle loves

It is a hypocritical stance and Gayle knows she is lying about the Clinton rape accusations she is just hoping everyone else forgets about Juanita. Gayle is the queen of revisionist history.

eg8r

bamadog
10-25-2007, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Clinton has never been even accused of rape, much less convicted.
<hr /></blockquote> Wow, you really are a blatant liar. LOL, you don't read anything I write yet you know what I write. I am sure Juanita appreciates your lies.

I believe wolf was referring to lww and his post but just to explain my post another way...

Accused of pedophilia --&gt; Priest hired by a Republican --&gt; Gayle hates
Accused of rape --&gt; Clinton --&gt; Gayle loves

It is a hypocritical stance and Gayle knows she is lying about the Clinton rape accusations she is just hoping everyone else forgets about Juanita. Gayle is the queen of revisionist history.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

She may be a liar, but you are a hypocrite.
Shame on you miss manners!

bamadog
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Wolfie, I've been getting that for 2 years.
would attack Byrd.
answer only one.
their "victory."
me if I wanted a tissue.
ignore.
Then they can strut back to AZ &amp; cluck about " winning." <hr /></blockquote>

Can't anyone please get some violin music for poor hondo?

You know hondo, it's pretty funny to hear you claim victim status.
On AZB you were the veritable ayatollah of the ad hominem attack. But as soon as you got some in return you started whining like a little girl.
Hell, even the normally mild mannered Casual Observer got so fed up with your antics that he called you a simpleton. Then, of course, you challenged him to a fight. PALEEEEZE!
Now you're running around like chicken little screaming about what meanies me and El Dub are. Did you forget to take your testosterone pills?

hondo
10-25-2007, 06:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Wolfie, I've been getting that for 2 years.
would attack Byrd.
answer only one.
their "victory."
me if I wanted a tissue.
ignore.
Then they can strut back to AZ &amp; cluck about " winning." <hr /></blockquote>

Can't anyone please get some violin music for poor hondo?

You know hondo, it's pretty funny to hear you claim victim status.
On AZB you were the veritable ayatollah of the ad hominem attack. But as soon as you got some in return you started whining like a little girl.
Hell, even the normally mild mannered Casual Observer got so fed up with your antics that he called you a simpleton. Then, of course, you challenged him to a fight. PALEEEEZE!
Now you're running around like chicken little screaming about what meanies me and El Dub are. Did you forget to take your testosterone pills? <hr /></blockquote>

I thought we weren't going to resort to calling each
other names??? That didn't last long. Why am I not
surprised? LOL!

LWW
10-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Sir, that post id full of lies...and yes you know it.

Also, you were and continue to be the primary instigator in a cross board war.

Physician, heal thyself.

LWW

DickLeonard
10-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Wolfdancer I love your new picture of you and our flag.####

Qtec
10-26-2007, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Only in your mind. LMAO

Q

Gayle in MD
10-26-2007, 07:14 AM
I've already written my story about going duck hunting, on this forum. That was years ago, when I wrote about it, and many more years ago when I went, culminating in an amazing shot, which did bring down a beautiful duck, with my eyes shut. Needless to say, I was younger, still in that phase of puppy love, and willing to do anything, just about, to win the admiration of my man, who was so sweet /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif(???) to award me with the sutffed duck, which I must now look at for the rest of my life, LOL.

The dog in question, did not foul the car, and then was removed to the cage tied on top, they left home, with their family pet, in a cage, tied on the top of their station wagon. Not until the dog, shivering and afraid, defacated all over the car, running down the wondows, did this POS, stop the car, pull into a gas station, wash off the car, and IIRC, put him back in the cage and pull off. People who were there, surly didn't think the terperatures were moderate, in was winter, and they were traveling to Canada, on an eight hundred mile trip! There is no defending his inhumane behavior, IMO.

However, as I am so appalled by some Americans, who defend this corrupt, lying, treasonist administration, I am not surprised, not any more, anyway, that some people will still grab at straws, to defend any Republican, for any infraction, regardless of what they do, even treason, or how cruel and ill the Republican state of mind continues to prove itself to be. Frist, for example, as a medical student, got cats from the pound, and fed them, as pets, for weeks, eventually taking them downstairs to his lab, to be sliced in half, for experiments. What kind of person could do such a thing? A republican person, the kind that see no disgrace in lying a country into a war, knowing that hundreds of people will die, and outing devoted covert CIA agents, as a punishment for being married to a man who spoke truth to power, giving the evidence to all Americans of how their President, Vice President, National Security Advisor, and other of their cabal, lied to all of us about intelligence which ultimately has ruined our reputation in the world, and caused the pointless deaths of nearly four thousand young Americans, the ruination of over thirty thousand other young Americans, and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
10-26-2007, 07:33 AM
You wouldn't understand.

Every time war comes to you, you call the Americans to bail you out.

LWW

hondo
10-26-2007, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Aw, shucks, you give me too much credit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

bamadog
10-26-2007, 10:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I've already written my story about going duck hunting, on this forum. That was years ago, when I wrote about it, and many more years ago when I went, culminating in an amazing shot, which did bring down a beautiful duck, with my eyes shut. Needless to say, I was younger, still in that phase of puppy love, and willing to do anything, just about, to win the admiration of my man, who was so sweet /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif(???) to award me with the sutffed duck, which I must now look at for the rest of my life, LOL.

The dog in question, did not foul the car, and then was removed to the cage tied on top, they left home, with their family pet, in a cage, tied on the top of their station wagon. Not until the dog, shivering and afraid, defacated all over the car, running down the wondows, did this POS, stop the car, pull into a gas station, wash off the car, and IIRC, put him back in the cage and pull off. People who were there, surly didn't think the terperatures were moderate, in was winter, and they were traveling to Canada, on an eight hundred mile trip! There is no defending his inhumane behavior, IMO.

However, as I am so appalled by some Americans, who defend this corrupt, lying, treasonist administration, I am not surprised, not any more, anyway, that some people will still grab at straws, to defend any Republican, for any infraction, regardless of what they do, even treason, or how cruel and ill the Republican state of mind continues to prove itself to be. Frist, for example, as a medical student, got cats from the pound, and fed them, as pets, for weeks, eventually taking them downstairs to his lab, to be sliced in half, for experiments. What kind of person could do such a thing? A republican person, the kind that see no disgrace in lying a country into a war, knowing that hundreds of people will die, and outing devoted covert CIA agents, as a punishment for being married to a man who spoke truth to power, giving the evidence to all Americans of how their President, Vice President, National Security Advisor, and other of their cabal, lied to all of us about intelligence which ultimately has ruined our reputation in the world, and caused the pointless deaths of nearly four thousand young Americans, the ruination of over thirty thousand other young Americans, and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

This new Rant is an instant classic!

You wouldn't believe what I discovered Gayle. I just printed this rant out on my printer, and then fed the pages (2) into the shredder, then I laid out the little strips quite randomly on the table in my office. I made sure they were all right side up and going in the same direction, and guess what? The gist of the Rant is still discernible!
I don't know if it's the colorful language or the cadence, but it all comes through. Some of it is still gibberish, of course, but your message is still obvious. I think I'm going to try shredding your next rant diagonally and see what happens. You go girl!

wolfdancer
10-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Gayle your post made me like real mad, but I didn't have anything to dispute what you wrote...so I did the next best thing...I printed it all out, and then put it in my shredder....Woman, I just cut you to ribbons!!!
Wait'll I tell the guys over at .....

Gayle in MD
10-27-2007, 03:42 AM
LOL, yeah, the more they can't defend their BS, the more they act like, horrors, Republicans, and we know what that means, fake news conferences, planted, paid journalists, paid to print positive lies on behalf of the American KGB/Bush administration.

Fems actually held a "NEWS" conference, Tuesday, with no reporters, aired live by Fixed News, and the good Admiral Johnson answered brilliantly, only there were no reporters there, they were not allowed to ask any questions, since it was hastily announced, with only FEMA Staff, asking the questions!

I wonder how much the Bush KGB paid wilson all that time for writing administration friendly lies for the BKGB? What a fabulous way to spend our tax dollars! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BTW, Clinton was never accused of rape. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Love
Gayle...Knows the difference between taking a healthy lab out for a day splashing around in cold water, on the hunt, and tying the family dog on the roof of a car in the middle of winter, and driving 800 miles!

LWW
10-27-2007, 06:30 AM
You go Dawg!

It certainly doesn't take any great cryptographic skills does it.

LWW

LWW
10-27-2007, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>BTW, Clinton was never accused of rape. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Love
Gayle...Knows the difference between taking a healthy lab out for a day splashing around in cold water, on the hunt, and tying the family dog on the roof of a car in the middle of winter, and driving 800 miles! <hr /></blockquote>

Oh yes he was! (http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Juanita.htm)

[ QUOTE ]
AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON,

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

As I watched Rick Lazio's interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to
write this open letter to you, Mrs. Clinton. Brit Hume asked Mr. Lazio's views
regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did
not answer the question, but I know that I can. You know it, too.

I have no doubt that you are the same conniving, self-serving person you were
twenty-two years ago when I had the misfortune to meet you. When I see you on
television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy
in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.

I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and
maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill
Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of
Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by
your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then
leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a
state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr.
Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering.
Do you remember? You told the driver, "Bill has talked so much about Juanita", and
that you were so anxious to meet me. Well, you wasted no time. As soon as you
entered the room, you came directly to me and grabbed my hand. Do you remember
how you thanked me, saying "we want to thank you for everything that you do for
Bill". At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you
kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement,
but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the
last eight years. You said, "Everything you do for Bill". You then released your grip
and I said nothing and left the gathering.

What did you mean, Hillary? Were you referring to my keeping quiet about the assault
I had suffered at the hands of your husband only two weeks before? Were you
warning me to continue to keep quiet? We both know the answer to that question.
Yes, I can answer Brit Hume's question. You are the same Hillary that you were
twenty years ago. You are cold, calculating and self-serving. You cannot tolerate the
thought that you will soon be without the power you have wielded for the last eight
years. Your effort to stay in power will be at the expense of the state of New York. I
only hope the voters of New York will wake up in time and realize that Hillary Clinton
is not an honorable or an honest person.

I will end by asking if you believe the statements I made on NBC Dateline when Lisa
Myers asked if I had been assaulted and raped by your husband? Or perhaps, you
are like Vice-President Gore and did not see the interview.

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas <hr /></blockquote>

Love
LWW...Knows the difference between the mental disorder of "DOUBLETHINK", suffered by most neoleftists and every known Clintonista, and what can be found out from the most cursory use of Google!

LWW

LWW
10-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Wolfie, I found your post was really crappy so I have cut it into squares for future use this AM.

LWW