PDA

View Full Version : For Colts Fans

wolfdancer
10-24-2007, 11:49 AM
web page (http://www.zippyvideos.com/4573422246811066/peyton/)

dg-in-centralpa
10-24-2007, 01:08 PM
This is funny! Although Mrs. DG loves the Colts, I'm rooting against them and the Pats every game to preserve the '72 Dolphins record.

DG - Dolphins are in a rebuilding year...again

SKennedy
10-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Prediction....Pats go undefeated and old Miami team has to quit their celebration dinner each year. And, to make it really ironic, Miami does not win a game this season.

dg-in-centralpa
10-24-2007, 06:33 PM
St. Louis isn't looking to good this year. I hope the dolphins don't set the record for futility. I celebrate every year with the Dolphins. No matter what, I will root against the Pats until they lose a game, then I'll root for them.

DG - loyal Dolphins fan since 1970

SKennedy
10-25-2007, 10:12 AM
I understand your devotion and loyalty. They were a great group of players and men. I'm not hoping their record will get beaten, but sooner or later it will be matched or broken. I'm always glad when they can celebrate their record again each year, but I think there is a good chance it won't happen this year. NE is darn good!
The only record in sports that may hold up forever...Nolan Ryan's 7 no-hitters in the major leagues. That is an awesome feat to peform at that level!

dg-in-centralpa
10-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Records are made to be broken. Another one that I don't think will ever be broken is DiMaggio's hitting streak. If Nolan was on a better team, he would have had 400 wins. He was amazing.

DG

SKennedy
10-25-2007, 01:58 PM
I was thrilled when the Rangers picked him up. Houston made a mistake in letting him go. I got to go and watch him pitch several times while he was a Ranger. Might be one reason why my son was a pitcher also... although his great-grandfather was a pro pitcher. Although my son is a Ryan fan, his favorite player is Kenney Rogers...basically because he is a good pitcher and also an excellent fielding pitcher. He just lost his cool awhile back when he was having a bad day....