PDA

View Full Version : Hell No I Won't Go!

Gayle in MD
10-27-2007, 06:19 AM
Apparently, in spite of a huge push inside the State Department for greater diplomatic presence in Iraq's Baghdad Embassy, the State Department, unable to get any volunteers, will "Force" them to go. I guess some there have figured out the jury rigged numbers to support exaggerated statements about improved peace and safety in Iraq, with the death toll supposedly down, but have enough inside information regarding this latest Bush-KGB Administration's propaganda, that they have by large numbers refused to go to sunny, peaceful Iraq.

http://cbs13.com/topstories/topstories_story_299214214.html

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I wonder how long it will take for the Iranians to blow up the Bush KGB's biggest, and most expensive embassy in the world, (larger than the Vatican) after Bush ignores all the warnings from foreign affairs experts, and Military Generals, and bombs Iran.

Oh well, more money for the corporate fascist pigs like Halliburton, and more kick backs for Bush and Cheney after they leave office. By then, our infrascructure will be crumbling all around us, but hey, as long as corporate profits are up, things must be great! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LWW
10-27-2007, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Oh well, more money for the corporate fascist pigs<hr /></blockquote>
So, you have reached step 1...you have faced the fact that George Soros and Michael Moore are fascist pigs and war profiteers.

I commend you Ma'am and hold hope for the future of our relationship and the forum's peaceful discussion of issues in an adult, fair, and rational manner from this day forward.

LWW

hondo
10-27-2007, 06:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Oh well, more money for the corporate fascist pigs<hr /></blockquote>
So, you have reached step 1...you have faced the fact that George Soros and Michael Moore are fascist pigs and war profiteers.

I commend you Ma'am and hold hope for the future of our relationship and the forum's peaceful discussion of issues in an adult, fair, and rational manner from this day forward.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, she's reached step 2 in enlightenment.
It's called the ignore feature. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
10-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Well now,taint you the perfect good old country boy. I can picture you in "Deliverance," squealing like a pig. Ha ha ha,you call Gayle Ma'am,and she calls you A$$ Hole. A relationship made in Heaven Porky.

wolfdancer
10-27-2007, 09:30 PM
doesn't this remind you of an internet version of "whac-a-mole"?
Soon as you beat one insane post down, he(they) pop up with another.
I think I've busted my mallet...and besides:
web page (http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/WAV_files/movie_WAV_files/gameover.wav)

An aside to LWW:
web page (http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/WAV_files/TV_show_WAV_files/weakest_link.wav)

LWW
10-28-2007, 02:48 AM
Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself sweetheart.

I appreciate your admiration of the sarge's physique...but I just don't get into that scene.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Well Drop, looks like you nailed it. He's applying the term errotic to the scene you mention.

"That splains everything," As Ricky would say. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wolfdancer
10-28-2007, 03:25 PM
does this mean....a diplomatic "draft"?....
You'd think it would be just the Democrats that would balk at serving our President...what has happened to the super Republican Patriots?...after all, if they expect a 20 yr old to risk their life fighting the sand people

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3e/Tuskenraider.jpg/180px-Tuskenraider.jpg
Shouldn't they be leading by example?