PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call - NEWT / NYS 9 Ball Tourament

Doctor_D
07-29-2002, 06:40 AM
Good morning:

Who will be attending this weekend's tournament in Binghamton, New York?

Dr. D.

Tom_In_Cincy
07-29-2002, 02:40 PM
You ladies have all the fun... is there a regional tour stop every weekend?

Jealous..

All you CCB Ladies .. have loads of luck..

Doctor_D
07-29-2002, 02:58 PM
Good afternoon:

Almost!

Three weeks ago we had the WPBA Amateur Nationals in Athens, GA.

This weekend is Binghamton, NY. The 17th & 18th will be Arnold, MD

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

07-29-2002, 04:03 PM
And let's not forget the event at Mother's in between that ALL can attend, to say nothing of Murphy's Brass Rail on the 17-18 which I will NOT be able to go to /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif 'cause the CAT tour beckons......See, it's not just the girls that are having fun!
Lorri would have more fun at Murphy's, but is loyal to Holly /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

cuechick
07-30-2002, 07:40 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I had a really tough time finding hotel rooms for me and my crew. I called about 10 before I found anything ava. I think this is a big college convention weekend? So if your going don't wait till the last mintute...

Barbara
07-30-2002, 07:53 PM
cuechick,

As soon as Florence sets her date, I'm on the phone for a room. Binghamton is one majorly busy city, as evidence by the fact that they have a ton of motels/hotels and are still building new ones. Mic and I always stress to the girls to book your rooms as early as you can just because of this reason.

This time of year, it's probably a softball/baseball tournament.

Barbara~~~maybe the BC Open??

CarolNYC
07-31-2002, 04:02 AM
Barb,
Aint that the truth? I slipped up on this one,though! There are hotels available-just booked my room yesterday,but the hotel I prefer is TOTALLY booked!Travel safely,all!See you up there!
Carol~no jacuzzi this weekend:(

Doctor_D
07-31-2002, 04:56 AM
Good morning:

I will usually book my room several months in advance of any event and/or tournament I plan on attending. One benefit to doing so, aside from getting the room you want where you want, is that I am often able to secure a room rate which is even less then the "Group" rate which has been offered by the hotel. Additionally, it is easier to change a date then to secure a date if plans change.

Having flown over One (1) Million miles over the previous Ten (10) Years, coupled with an average of 125 hotel nights per year during that time frame, you learn how to work the system.

Dr. D.

Doctor_D
07-31-2002, 04:58 AM
Good morning Carol:

If you wish, you can use the facilities at the hotel I am staying at!!!

Dr. D.

CarolNYC
07-31-2002, 06:43 AM
Thank you Dr. D,
I'll see how the bones hold-up!ha ha ha
Thanks for being there!
Carol~see you soon!

Doctor_D
07-31-2002, 06:47 AM
Good morning Carol:

For you my dear friend, anytime - anywhere ...

Dr. D.