PDA

View Full Version : The Bush smirk

Gayle in MD
10-27-2007, 07:13 AM
As a visual aid to his arrogance, and for all those who have watched this smirking monkey for seven long dreadful years, this last press conference had to be the one that takes the cake, even more outrageous than the "I'm the Deicider" and "If anyone on my staff was involved in disclosing classified information, I want to know about it, and I'll take the appropriate actions," BWA HA HA HA...translation, "I'll retroactively declassify the classified information, refuse to apologize, refuse to answer any questions, refuse to admit that we outed a CIA agent, (he he he, and don't ask me about my drug use, either,) and then I'll get my fellow liar off the hook!"

But, I must say, not since Tony Snow's flippant apology for the administration's lying about outing a covert NOC Agent, as a payback for her husband speaking truth to power, and exposing the many many lies told by the BUSH KGB Administration, this incredibily pompus, arrogant, POS POTUS, has got a lot of nerve, going into a smirking tirade over what the Congress MUST, and MUST NOT do, listing false statements about the S-Chip bi-partisan legislation, standing there lying, AGAIN, and critical of a Congress which has given him every emergency request he's asked for throughout his total failure in Iraq. He's only four years behind schedule getting out of Iraq after saying the war would be over in a few months, but he has borrowed and squandered trillions, on a failed policy, based on false and inaccurate assumptions.

When he turned and strutted off after his little temper tantrum, one could just see him, just as his cousin described him, grabbing the football, and taking it with him into his house when they didn't give him his GD way about everything he wanted.

How many more days left before we get rid of this smirking, idiotic, chimplike, POS, criminal? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It was about as disgusting as Dana Perino, with incrediblly flippant disregard for reality, trying to promote the idea that global warming has some great health advantages! This after the administration was exposed for censoring yet another government report on the serious health affects of global warming.

When you go to the pump, remember, big oil never had a bank deal as good as a Bush in the White House, both of them.

UNBELIEVABLE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

bamadog
10-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Gayle, are you aware that Joe Wilson used to introduce his wife at cocktail parties as,"my spook wife"? Are you aware that her parking spot at langley was marked with her real name? Are you aware that she was listed in the CIA's telephone directory?
Why was no one charged with the crime of outing her?
Yes we know you really, really, really HATE Bush. But using the Plame case to illustrate this hatred is just a canard.
What are you going to do for amusement, 15 mos. from now, when Bush is out of office?

Drop1
10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Can you write that again,but with real sincerity? I checked the stats on troop morale,and you really are a mental cripple. I don't know where you were looking,but it had to be where the sun doesn't shine. Canard,canard? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bamadog
10-27-2007, 09:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Can you write that again,but with real sincerity? I checked the stats on troop morale,and you really are a mental cripple. I don't know where you were looking,but it had to be where the sun doesn't shine. Canard,canard? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What are you babbling about?

Gayle in MD
10-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi Drop,
Nothing they write, has any merit. I don't read all of ir posts, but the ones I have read, are full of BS, completely untrue. It's a lot like trying to debate with someone like, well, you know who I mean, someone cumb enough to still be out there trying to say that Saddam had the WMD's, and that Valarie wasn't covert.

Hey, ya think they know how to access the Special Prosecutor's office? Nah, they wouldn't even admit that he knows more than they do about the Plame case, I mean, he only interviewed all her neighbors, and friends, all the way back to junior high school, what does he know? Surely, Rove's little ass Kisser, Novak, or their obese druggie radio host, or their chickenlegged transvesite, MAN Coulter, knows more than the director of the CIA, or the Special Prosecutor, or the Federal Judge who heard the case, or a jury of twelve Washington D.C. citizens.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-o

bamadog
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Drop,
Nothing they write, has any merit. I don't read all of ir posts, but the ones I have read, are full of BS, completely untrue. It's a lot like trying to debate with someone like, well, you know who I mean, someone cumb enough to still be out there trying to say that Saddam had the WMD's, and that Valarie wasn't covert.

Hey, ya think they know how to access the Special Prosecutor's office? Nah, they wouldn't even admit that he knows more than they do about the Plame case, I mean, he only interviewed all her neighbors, and friends, all the way back to junior high school, what does he know? Surely, Rove's little ass Kisser, Novak, or their obese druggie radio host, or their chickenlegged transvesite, MAN Coulter, knows more than the director of the CIA, or the Special Prosecutor, or the Federal Judge who heard the case, or a jury of twelve Washington D.C. citizens.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-o <hr /></blockquote>

And yet, the one FACT that makes your whole post absolute nonsense is NO ONE WAS CHARGED WITH OUTING PLAME!

LWW
10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Don't bother her.

I'm sure she's reading up on when the most recent Ice Age ended. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

moblsv
10-30-2007, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Don't bother her.

I'm sure she's reading up on when the most recent Ice Age ended. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

If you had anything worthwhile to say, we might talk to you more.

Gayle in MD
10-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Total ignore. The only appropriate response to nonsense. The Federal Speecial Prosecutor, the Federal judge, the Jury, and the Director of the CIA, all stated her classified status.

Powell was seen carrying the history of the White House's Niger/Yellow cake/Saddam claim, the memo, which in the second paragraph revealed Valarie Wilson's covert status, with a big red S, when boarding the plane at Andrews, with Bush, for the African trip, and in the three days that followed, Rove talked to Novak and Cooper, Libby talked to Miller and Cooper, revealing her status. This was after Wilson's op ed, which blew the administration's main lie about Saddam, out of the water. The 9/12 commission, blew their al Qaeda/Saddam claim, out of the water, also. Rove's history, accounts for their tactics, he had accused Ann Richards fo being a lesbian, accused John McCain of being mentally ill, and his wife a drug addict, had trashed both Paul O'Neil, and Richard Clarke, quickly, as this time, Rove was covering up something much worse, than Watergate, they were sending our young people to war on lies.

You'd have to be a total idiot, to be out here, knowing that the President had to own up to the fabrications in the sixteen words, his lies, in The State Of The Union Address, after Wilson exposed them, and think that Rove, Cheney, Libby, and Bush, were not all in on the attack against Wilson, outing Valarie, as part of their scheme, and all the proof points to that, including their past dirty tricks, and the Statements made by the Special Prosecutor, and the Federal Judge.

Novak, and Armitege, cut deals with the Special Prosecutor who had bigger fish to fry, obviously, Cheney and Bush. If not for Libby's obstruction of Justice, and Rove's missing e-mails, they'd have both been impeached on charges of treason, and Rove and Libby would have gone to jail with them as co-conspiritors.

How can any American citizens defend this bunch of trash? How does a President, whose only worthwhile but questionable claim, keeping America safe, take such action to expose one of our citizens who risk their lives, in the interest of preventing WMD's in the wrong hands, the very reason, although a lie, which he used to invade a country, which had no WMD's, and no connection to al Qaeda?

The man is scum. Those who deny his law breaking, do not defend the United States Of America, or our constitution. Hence, John Dean's Book titles, Worse Than Watergate, and Without Conscience, along with the other titles, Fiasco, Broken Branch, The Greatest Story Ever SOLD, Against All Enemies, (foreign and DOMESTIC) Hubris, just a few, well documented, by the top in the field of journalistic reporting, and investigating.

The people who have spoken out against this bunch of incompetent crooks, are the cream of the crop in America, in every field, from reporting, to Intelligence, to National Security. The desperate attempts to re-arranged the facts, are but an on-going annoyance to those of us who have studied the issues consistantly, and performed their own investigations. That's a far cry from the types who tune into Fox, and praise hateful, slanderous scum like Ann Coulter. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
10-30-2007, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Total ignore. The only appropriate response to nonsense. <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, I had a moment of weakness. Its obvious that no good can come from responding to such obvious baiting.

bamadog
10-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Gayle, what were the "statements by the special prosecutor" that prove that Plame was outed by The White House?
Why was no one charged with outing Plame?
Why are you not similiarly outraged with the New York Times for disclosing the existence of two top secret anti-terrorist surveillance programs?
Could it be that there is no "Bush is the devil!" angle to that story?

Gayle in MD
10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Truth cannot debate with myth, and denial. You are so far beyond the intellectual ability of these AZ-AH's, your knowledge is beyond their grasp. We'd have to perform an exorcism, and some hypnotic therapy, to undo all the brain washing, and we'd end up with nothing but the same authoritarian loving, sheep, hot on the trail of more mythological comfort, and delusions of granduer! If we just watch GWB during his press conferences, we have a complete example of those results! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif