PDA

View Full Version : Laurel MD "CAT" Tournament

Doctor_D
02-25-2002, 06:43 AM
Good morning:

Congratulations are in order for the Chesapeake Area Tour; specifically Ms. Holly Ryan, Ms. Patricia Spurgeon & Ms. Eve Hosea, for an outstanding inaugural event. Their first tournament, held in Laurel Maryland at the Champion Billiards Café, was a resounding success. Needless to say these gals know how to run a tournament! Additionally; I wish to personally thank each of these ladies, as well as all my sisters, friends and fans who traveled far to visit with me at the tournament, for their hospitality and for making me feel so welcome. I had the time of my life…

Dr. D.

Rich R.
02-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Hi Dr. D. The tournament was a first class operation and the ladies did an outstanding job of running it. They ran into a few wrinkles, but Holly told me that they are reviewing everything and they will make it better the next time. I'm sure the quality of the CAT tournaments will go no where but up.

It was my pleasure meeting you, Carol and some of the others from the N.Y. area. My wife and I had a great weekend, spending time with you all. We hope to see you at Valley Forge and later at the CAT event in May.
We may have to have a rematch in May. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Rich R.

Doctor_D
02-25-2002, 07:51 AM
Good morning Rich:

Thank-you for your hospitality and your new found friendship. I had a wonderful time in Laurel this past weekend. Additionally, it was such a treat to meet yourself, your wife, Gayle, Ken, Alex, Stephen, Harry (Gremlin), Sylvia (gosh, experiencing another Senior Moment with so many names to remember)at the event. It was as if I was with my family, with-out having left my family. Thank-you all.

See you, and everyone else, at Valley Forge!

Dr. D.