PDA

View Full Version : Gayle, seems you are a hit on AZB

wolfdancer
10-28-2007, 08:38 AM
"If by tenacious, you mean that she/he is a massively "obsessed lunatic, I'd have to agree" Casual Observer

"I did a quick review.
She seems to be the typical passive aggressive nutjob whosees what she wants and the rest is all lies.
Tenacious, maybe. Informed, nah bubba nah."
LWW

"It appears that she's skeered!"
LWW

(and in reply to Hondo)
"So is my 3 year old nephew.
The problem is that the things they are wrong about matter.
The fact that they have The Cartoon Channel schedule memorized is irrelevant in the big picture.
From a quick read she is hippie with a HS diploma."

"LWW, thanks for all the hard work you do to help others...even if they don't know it."
Jeff Livingston

"Oh, thanks Jeff.
It's my job though, and the job of every citizen, to remain ever vigilant.
There are people who would deprive us of every liberty and act like our servant at the same time."
LWW
And then the neo-classic:
"All I found was a left handed circle jerk and a group too cowardly to stand up for their convictions."
(actually he's not scary...blowhards don't usually dress up in fatigues and go on a mall shooting spree ...it's the ones who can't quite vent their hatred and resentment of others enough, and it smolders until...)
xxxxxxx
Don't believe that I've ever encountered anybody so impressed with himself, and the "power of his pen"...
There's always been room in this great country for diverse opinions about politics....LWW and his ilk, believing they alone have all the answers, leave no room for such debate.
BUT, they didn't come over here for any discussion, just to
"hear themselves speak"

I've read that once you resort to personal insults to "win" a debate...you've lost it.
Now I think he's a total ***** whack job, but I'm too much of a gentleman, to publicly accuse him of that.

Gayle in MD
10-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Dear friend,
I won't be reading any quotes from AZB. My experience with those who came over here, from there, is that they are delusional. It's called a State Of Denial and it seems to afflict approximately 28% of the Republican Party.

There is no point in debating with people who deny what is written in every major news paper, foreign affairs magazine, respected News Journal, in this country, and abroad, and further, deny legal statements made by Special Prosecutors, Federal Judges, and even the Supreme Court, and additionally even deny results, numbered, and displayed by 16 National Security Agencies in our country. I'd sooner spend my time debating issues with my little grand daughter. She doesn have an interest and appreciation in truth, honor, autonomy, and the valued of seeking the best possibly version of the truth. I don't debate with those who display symptoms of having been brain washed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
10-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Well, AZB is a nice site, and I'm not knocking it. Amongst those that care to discuss politics, the right outnumbers the "left" (left being anyone that is not in 100% agreement with the right).I wouldn't recommend that you go over there,because you wear your passion on your sleeve, and it just won't be a pleasant experience, trying to debate issues, while dealing with personal insults from those that don't tolerate the opinions of others. There's just a few, but as has happened here lately...it only takes one bad apple to spoil the...uh, make that two...
Hondo is one of the few willing to voice some dissent there.
It's tough enough for me to keep up with the tirades here, without adding another arena in which to do "battle".
I've cut back on what I read, and what I respond to, here as well.

bamadog
10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Dear friend,
I won't be reading any quotes from AZB. My experience with those who came over here, from there, is that they are delusional. It's called a State Of Denial and it seems to afflict approximately 28% of the Republican Party.

There is no point in debating with people who deny what is written in every major news paper, foreign affairs magazine, respected News Journal, in this country, and abroad, and further, deny legal statements made by Special Prosecutors, Federal Judges, and even the Supreme Court, and additionally even deny results, numbered, and displayed by 16 National Security Agencies in our country. I'd sooner spend my time debating issues with my little grand daughter. She doesn have an interest and appreciation in truth, honor, autonomy, and the valued of seeking the best possibly version of the truth. I don't debate with those who display symptoms of having been brain washed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

And yet you never seem to be able cite any of these "sources" in your rants.

Best for you not to come over to AZB, 'cause you would be held to a standard you couldn't possibly reach. Best for you to stay over here in the minor leagues.

Drop1
10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Is this the post you most proud of?

wolfdancer
10-29-2007, 09:25 AM
what's ironic about that post, is that Gayle reads every new book about "politics" that is in print. She might let her emotions get the best of her in some of her posts, but they can reference better sources to invalidate hers? I haven't seen any yet...as they keep attacking the messenger, and not the message.
What's been happening lately is that like two jail house snitches, they copy and paste what she writes, then run, scurry...back to AZB...uh, the "Major League" ( according to bama) site and post that there, out of context.
A couple of "bobble heads" then add some pithy comments,(right on bro...you sure showed her)...that isn't a quote, just the inference.. and this somehow passes for constructive criticism, and intelligent debate. Somehow, by making her look bad...that makes them look good? It all seems right out of Eric Berne's book "Games People Play"
Now Gayle has no interest in posting over there, especially since she's been warned that it's out of her league...so I can't see any value, any adult value in continuing the personal attack over there on someone who has no interest in causing trouble on that site.
Except for my bobble head comments...I'm not knocking the site, or the members there.
But I have to give them credit...they aren't just writing derogatory comments about the CCB over there, they come back here and openly insult the board.
Seems then, since they have "proved" their points...Gayle is
a lightweight compared to them, this board is minor league compared to AZB....isn't it time then to move on....find another dragon to slay?
I can see from the replies to my few posts over there, that I'm not welcome...."No Trespassing/Democrats and Liberals"
So, I won't try to be a regular contributer there...but I'd also hate to have these two deep thinkers claim they ran me off.
I have to wonder though...what is the challenge for them here, in the minors...since they are proven Major Leaguers?
Maybe some altruistic endeavor on their part....like trying to educate us?

LWW
10-29-2007, 09:52 AM
The message is that Gayle never backs up her rants with anything verifiable.

I have read several of the same book, and they don't say what she claims they do.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Speaking of books, friend, the latest documentary is playing in the theaters as we write. "No End In Sight" will be available on DVD in November.

It is yet another well documented study of the way this administration decietfully exploited the shock of American Citizens after 9/11, by launching an un-necessary war of choice, in Iraq, rather than vanquishing Al Qaeda, in order to consolidate its own power at any cost.

Using many filmed examples of the administration's statements, contrasted with the actual events, it is quite thorough in providing a time line of the failed, propaganda presidency, which steadily replaced reality, with its own devious, self serving version of the truth, through the use of Madison Avenue styled props, wordsmithing, and political intimidation.

It will join a library of media, books, documentaries, news breaking accounts by journalists, all reporting on the same accepted truths of intentionally skewed intelligence, and vicious attacks against any and all who blew back the curtain on their lies, and incompetence.

BTW, I've noticed since Bush's most recent, disasterous press conference, the emerging request from far reaching corners of the world. The concensus seems to be the same, from the neighboring Iraqi countries, to foreign affairs experts, here in America, to representatives from a number of United Nations Foreign Affairs counsels. A very clear, warning, to Bush, in unison, "Shut The F. UP!"

Any chance, IYO, he might listen this time? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
10-29-2007, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's ironic about that post, is that Gayle reads every new book about "politics" that is in print. <hr /></blockquote> Correction...She reads every new book about "politics" that has a leftist slant and only if it is anti-Bush.

eg8r

LWW
10-30-2007, 04:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> It will join a library of media, books, documentaries, news breaking accounts by journalists, all reporting on the same accepted truths of intentionally skewed intelligence, and vicious attacks against any and all who blew back the curtain on their lies, and incompetence.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
Please explain how Bush "intentionally skewed intelligence" during the 01/93-01/01 era when Clinton, the DNC, the NYT, and all of the Clintonista were selling what you now blame on everyone else?

So, how exactly did he achieve this?

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-30-2007, 09:26 AM
They have yet to post a single issue which I have not already addressed, proven to be false, and given excerpts and links for proof.

Let these AZAH's read the archives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-30-2007, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
what's ironic about that post, is that Gayle reads every new book about "politics" that is in print. <hr /></blockquote> Correction...She reads every new book about "politics" that has a leftist slant and only if it is anti-Bush.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Hey! I was gonna write that!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bamadog
10-30-2007, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> They have yet to post a single issue which I have not already addressed, proven to be false, and given excerpts and links for proof.

Let these AZAH's read the archives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, why was Sandy Burglar stuffing top secret documents down his pants in the National Archives, spiriting them out, and destroying some of them?
Who was he working for?

wolfdancer
10-30-2007, 12:12 PM
Unfortunately for your side of the fence...those are the only
kind of books being written about the oligarchy these days.
I should add, in the non-fiction dep't. There may be a few writer's trying to salvage the Bush shipwreck,being published elsewhere.

eg8r
10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She reads every new book about "politics" that has a leftist slant and only if it is anti-Bush.
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately for your side of the fence...those are the only
kind of books being written about the oligarchy these days.
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> So you agree they only have a leftist slant which tells us the truth is not important as long as what is written makes the sheeple of the left happy.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-31-2007, 06:51 AM
My book list includes Republicans. Woodward, for one, is a rightie. Great disappointment to me, as he was one of my former heroes. Even he had to address the issues of Bush's denial, after his first two glowing accounts on Bush's War, with his third book, State Of Denial, or completely relinquish his former standing in the field of investigative reporting. John Dean, also a conservative, and former Republican, now an independent, who left the party when it was captured by the neocons. Richard Clarke, worked for both Republican, and Democratic presidents, but began his rise to prominence, which marked his successful career, innitially through Republican appointments.

The investigative reporters, of merit, and the people who have spent their careers devoted to National Security issues, don't generally decide in advance to go after anyone in particular, they have a passionate interest in what is going on, and they investigate the issues of the day, and report their findings. They are reporters, first, and not partisan pundits.

I think the partisan journalists, and pundits, are easily identifiable, and those are the heroes of the right. That is certainly an indication of their own partisan blind devotion, as they are the only ones in our society that are not appalled by the Coulters, and the Limbaughs, and the on-going propaganda Faux News BS.

I choose my reading material according to what is of national concern, not in any effort to prove any predetermined political ideology. My studies preceed my views, not the other way around.

At the very least, I am proud that when Carter was president, I wasn't using circumstances from the Nixon era to add weight to my opinions. I don't post ridiculous posts, or demand answers to irrelevant questions, as a means of debating what is happening currently. I suppose, when people have no acceptable documentation to support their opinions, they must stoop to those unimpressive, and pointless methods.

The consistant reaching into the past, as an argument to justify what Bush is doing to this country at present, is certainly not relevant at all to the issues of the moment, but it does prove the general desperation of the right, to skip over all the evidence of failure, deciet, illegality and incompetence, all thoroughly documented, and by a vast range of official documents, yet their denials presist. Rather hilarious, IMO.

Some of these brilliant righties even believe that Bushonomics is working, and the results will be positive, in spite of our present raging debt, and the results of the overall Bush encouraged, corporate fascism which he has promoted throughout his term, what I call top to bottom, corruption. Bush and the right illogically suggest that the Democrats are the big spenders, regardless of the facts and figures of Republican drunken sailor spending we have all witnessed for years.

I have all the confidence in the world, that our next elections, barring any questionable Republican Deibold relevations, or Republicqan Junior High School telephone funny business, or Rupert, stepping in again for them to announce false results, in the effort to cut off the voting for one party, we will see just how disgusted most Americans are with torture, as an American policy, wire tapping, without oversight of any court, Religious dictorship, through Supreme Court rulings, and Republican overall deciet and corruption, on behalf, mostly, of the filthy rich, and I do mean filthy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,
Gayle

bamadog
10-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Pretty funny that you think Richard Clarke had a successful career. He was Clinton's anti-terrorism deputy. He sat on his hands while Bin Laden declared war on us and repeatedly attacked us. He is a disgrace.
I guess you think Sandy Burglar is a role model as well.